Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. (43448 Views)

The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by otr1(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2015
BigBenoski:
@op:A good read but when next you write a fictitious story, do some research so your story could have a touch of reality. There are too many holes in the story

1. Maria delis Angeles aired on nta 1998/99 and there was no 3310 in naija then.
2. In this time period.... The time of 3310, you couldn't have bought a SIM card for 200 naira..... The anachronism in the whole story is overpowering. But I enjoyed the humor... You've got a great imagination.
She said broken 3310. For God's sake, I still have an abandoned Nokia 3310 in good condition.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by symbianDON(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2015
pekeyim:
OP Slippers dey cost N150 naira ni?

So you be 20 years now? How you come dey watch NTA and those soaps when you write up dia?

Diaris!!!
skentelelady:
I may not be a good story teller but i am better than this Op
I stopped reading when she mentioned Nokia 3310 and NTA. The earliest time she was talking about was 2001 and i am very certain there were other private TV stations then.
So this story is fake and boring undecided
pekeyim:

So you be 20 years now? How you come dey watch NTA and those soaps when you write up dia?

Diaris!!!

the op wasn't the one who wrote the story o. she copied it from a blog. if you read to the end you will see the blog aknowledged. besides this kind of stories are just for entertainment and nothing really serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Glamour09(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Its really funny.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by kissty(f): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2015
funny. bt dis bankers knw how to make one form fake accent with dia grammer

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by OpeyemiJacob(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Think of Bulk Customized SMS Link.
Think of www.24hrsms.com. (Efficient,Fast and Affordable)
Think of Structural and Architectural Drawing with REGISTERED SEAL
Think of Lands and Properties (Buying or Leasing) across Abeokuta and Ogun State.
Think of July 15th Ass.Co.
Abeokuta office
39,Obasanjo,junction,
Ita eko
ENQUIRIES : 08030423608
...excellent service and God's fearing..
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Emphasis(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
sneaking into the toilet to receive a boy’s call from my mum broken Nokia 3310 and the N200 sim card I saved from my lunch money to buy. Those days when mills&boons was the only novel I could afford and our dear NTA had nothing else to show apart from maria de losangelis, the rich also cry

Lies.
There were no GSM in Nigeria when NTA showed The Rich Also cry
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by sleekch1c(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Funny girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by pekeyim: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
symbianDON:

the op wasn't the one who wrote the story o. she copied it from a blog. if you read to the end you will see the blog aknowledged. besides this kind of stories are just for entertainment and nothing really serious.

How will you feel if you watch a movie about Nigeria in 1960 and you see someone using an I-phone6 or a Samsung tablet? If you must write you must ensure its convincing!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by XtraSmooth404: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Is any bank currently recruiting? grin
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by kristen12(f): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Its been a while I read this on naijasinglegirl's blog and it is still as hilarious as it was. NSG I de gbadun you
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by buoye1(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
hilarious
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2015
OP, firstly, I commend your effort,

I think you need to always have someone proofread your work before posting,

Secondly, some long explanations and sentences could have been more professional with catchy phrases.

Thirdly, I know you intended it to be a hilarious piece, but I didn't bother reading it all, the humour was too much, it bored me.

All but still, great effort, keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2015
olaxco2f:
Lady: hello!!!good evening, thanks for calling
Airtel
customer care service, my name is Judith,
what's
your name and where are you calling from?
Me: hi!!!evening, my name is shegsky, and i'm
calling
from ib(ibadan)
Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?
Me:I'm looking for a wife to marry
Lady: is that why you called this customer
care
service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love
with
You...you know you have a very nice voice.
Lady:
Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues
about your
Airtel line, okay?
Me: yes 0... This is an issue about my Airtel
line
too...because i spend much credit calling so
many
girls asking their hands in marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to
this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to
make
you happy...you would be happy with me. can
I have
your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I
think
something is wrong with you.
Me: *cut in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you
can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call
and
hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and
every
other staff of yours over there,let nobody call
me
with a funny
number only for it to be an advert or send me
those
stupid messages.you guys disturb my phone
daily like
say am dating Airtel...

lmfao o . dude you are so funny that you just made my fucking day

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by eyeon(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2015
*in British accent* Are you sure you're not forming here?
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Ishilove: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2015
There's something not quite right with this story. When NTA was showing Maria De Los Angeles, there was no GSM network. This was in the early 90s, 93-94, so how could you be a teenager in the early 90s and receive calls from a Nokia phone, with a sim card 200 naira??

Sim Card 200?!? They sell sim cards 200naira now.

Maria De Los Angeles, the Rich Also Cry and Sim cards should not be in the same sentence.

Naijasinglegirl, is this one of your early stories? This particular one is uncharacteristically sloppy.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by mistiquephat(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Dear OP, Please work on this talent of urs. In a very long tym this is a story I read the whole. Your comics, your being natural, and being precise without heresy. My dear I love ur narrative style pls keep it up. See u at the top.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Lol Omo no be ur fault ni,u where a newbie and it happens thats life.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Ishilove: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sharing is allowed. Just to make someone's day.*winks*
Sharing is allowed, but not acknowledging the source is tantamount to plagiarism, which is a very serious offence. Please take note
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Ishilove: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2015
otr1:

She said broken 3310. For God's sake, I still have an abandoned Nokia 3310 in good condition.
3310, 200 naira sim card and a series aired in the early 90s. That's anachronism, which like he rightly said is very overpowering.

That and the almost incoherent pace of the story due to poor formatting made it a very poor read. Which leads me to believe that this must be one NSG's earliest works because she no longer writes like this.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by innoachukw(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
quite funny...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dis write up actually made forget dis nonsense lecturer dis dey class...*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by chaberry(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
pekeyim:

Diaris!!!
Can you imagine? And she wrote that she bought sim card for N200 then
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Maximus85(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
Am not encouraging substandard entertainment, but 90% of stories on Nairaland are fictions.

be sincere, if a movie has this mistakes, how would you rate it?

even if its fiction, it should be told well. how would U feel if an actor in a Hollywood like hobbit, lord of the ring or merlin uses an iphone6 in the movie?
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Imoobot(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
following
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Maximus85(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dis write up actually made forget dis nonsense lecturer dis dey class...*thumbs up*

when you carryover the course please don't forget to tell us. and if you runs it and pass it, please tell us also.

calling your lecturer nonsense. I no pity U.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by ahaika23: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks op, and to the writer, big big thanks to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Maximus85:

when you carryover the course please don't forget to tell us. and if you runs it and pass it, please tell us also.

calling your lecturer nonsense. I no pity U.
uncle,itz nt about aw much itz aw well,watch ur mouth and mind ur buisness,u simply av no ryt to say "if i carry the course"

enjoy the rest of ur day
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by lissastore122: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
My name is Lissa Milligan from united states, i am here to thank DR WAKASO the powerful spell caster that rescue me from HIV AIDS. Since 2013, i contacted alot of spell casters and none of them could help me rather than scammed me and took away my money without helping me. All this period of my life, i was sad and unhappy so one day as i was in the internet i decided to sign in a friend questbook, only for me to see was a testimony of a lady on how she was helped by DR WAKASO so i decided to contact him, so when i contacted him, he assure me that he will help me and i told him that many spell casters has also told me this but they all scammed me, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me, So i believe in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a healing spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours, after 24 hours, i went to the hospital for test and to me happiness the test stated that i was cured from the disease.. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers DR WAKASO is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, BARRENESS. and lot's more.You can contact him through his email on Dr.wakaso1@gmail.com
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Maximus85(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
uncle,itz nt about aw much itz aw well,watch ur mouth and mind ur buisness,u simply av no ryt to say "if i carry the course"

enjoy the rest of ur day

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. its just that its hard to pass a course that you don't like the lecturer.

mabinu simi s'ogbo?
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by mattiu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol...so funny nne u just made my day can't stop laffing tho

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Maximus85:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. its just that its hard to pass a course that you don't like the lecturer.

mabinu simi s'ogbo?
lolz,u can't undastand,mi o binu sir
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Gemc3(f): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
hahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.