Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. (43444 Views)

The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
So funny. Remind me of those days. Wild rose, maria de Los Angeles, passion, etc.

Lovely write up.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by hahn(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/seducing-a-banker/

What happened to your "naijasinglegirl" moniker? I was already telling myself, "this lady writes like naijasinglegirl", only for me to see the link to your blog on it.

Nice one as usual. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Rockstar2014(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Story well cooked; u try.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

U re welcome
OP A Gud Writer Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by uboma(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Very hilarious story.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by asukaka: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
BABE,ya story is so interesting and yet complicating.The starting of ya story tells me it was an event of the late 80s or early 90s
when u mentioned some of the programmes that used to run repeatedly on the NTA.And,in the later part of ur composition u mentioned
a woman who gave u an ATM card to identify her account number.
That tells me there was something wrong with ur story because,the ATM was on introduced into the banking system less than ten yrs ago.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by akinladejo: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

I remember this story. So I can see u again, ve been longing to see u. So u are a big girl now.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by rago(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
miss writer grin

u got tym....gudluck single geh
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by erisegun: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
If I read this epistle, behead me grin grin

Go ahead and do it... smiley
seconded
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
So make them behead me abi? cry lipsrsealed
I dey suspect you. You must be
garnering human heads for all these
politicians. Your plan is exposed...Baba Sooka angry angry angry
erisegun:
seconded
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Faraidi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Sharing is allowed, but not acknowledging the source is tantamount to plagiarism, which is a very serious offence. Please take note
Oyinbo Grammar!! Lol...
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
asukaka:
BABE,ya story is so interesting and yet complicating.The starting of ya story tells me it was an event of the late 80s or early 90s
when u mentioned some of the programmes that used to run repeatedly on the NTA.And,in the later part of ur composition u mentioned
a woman who gave u an ATM card to identify her account number.
That tells me there was something wrong with ur story because,the ATM was on introduced into the banking system less than ten yrs ago.
Dos pako shoe still dey 10yrs back oo
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
nnafather:
Space booked for sale. Any banker interested?
Lol. Hope u won't be embarrassed
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Maximus85(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
lolz,u can't undastand,mi o binu sir

OK ooo.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
akinladejo:

I remember this story. So I can see u again, ve been longing to see u. So u are a big girl now.
Lol
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Front page tinz. Dancing Shoki.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Adyrin:
Please seduce me....

I promise to fall angry grin
Lol. No fall for ground sha oo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by otr1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ishilove:

3310, 200 naira sim card and a series aired in the early 90s. That's anachronism, which like he rightly said is very overpowering.

That and the almost incoherent pace of the story due to poor formatting made it a very poor read. Which leads me to believe that this must be one NSG's earliest works because she no longer writes like this.
The mention of the Tv series makes the story out of place.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Adyrin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
I promise I won't!
So when do we begin the seduction process?
Omotayor123:

Lol. No fall for ground sha oo
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by funmi4love(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
pekeyim:
OP Slippers dey cost N150 naira ni?

So you be 20 years now? How you come dey watch NTA and those soaps when you write up dia?

Diaris!!!
abi o d 0P has 2 had sometins 2 make funny wic is nt tru cos as at den sim neva b #200 nd NTA don gt some programmes like superstory nd who want to be a millionaire, but d OP tried

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
pekeyim:
OP Slippers dey cost N150 naira ni?

So you be 20 years now? How you come dey watch NTA and those soaps when you write up dia?

Diaris!!!
20 years bawo? DiarisGod oooo
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Joniboi:
Better ni, better ko! Why do ladies hate each other so much? Instead of you to give the story the credit it deserves you are here saying you are better story teller. Mstcheew!
Tnx dear
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
skentelelady:
I may not be a good story teller but i am better than this Op

I stopped reading when she mentioned Nokia 3310 and NTA. The earliest time she was talking about was 2001 and i am very certain there were other private TV stations then.

So this story is fake and boring undecided
Dhoor!!!! let av urs
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Maximus85:
op, see our criticism as constructive. I'm sure your next fiction story will be better. don't give up.
Tnx dear
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
ahaika23:
Thanks op, and to the writer, big big thanks to you.
Tnx too
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by riversproperty(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Omaotayo ori e pe joor! Good composition though some parts of ur story sounded a bit cloudy to me anyways but ur mastery of English is commendable.so on point,funny and inciting.considering a career in comedy won't be a bad one..keep it up..ori e wa nibe!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Beezed(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
I have been reading a lot on dis page.. lots of news, gossips, politics and many interesting pix.. but to b frank dis is my best post.. n mind you I'm a guy.. but I really like dis post.. I couldn't stop laughing.. so hilarious so occupying.. it was like a movie in my eyes. really loved it.. (my first ever comment too)

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by pekeyim: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
chaberry:
Can you imagine? And she wrote that she bought sim card for N200 then
I was only spotting.
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by Omotayor123(f): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Beezed:
I have been reading a lot on dis page.. lots of news, gossips, politics and many interesting pix.. but to b frank dis is my best post.. n mind you I'm a guy.. but I really like dis post.. I couldn't stop laughing.. so hilarious so occupying.. it was like a movie in my eyes. really loved it.. (my first ever comment too)
Wow, Blushing *** tnx dude

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by chaberry(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2015
pekeyim:

I was only spotting.
Make i hear word
Re: Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. by 5minsmadness: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Hilarious! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.