Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC (54880 Views)

See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by hiidee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bennymontana:
All blaming GEJ;av u all forgotten that all these places had govenors...I have not even heard anybody blame the governors so far...so GEJ will run the federal...and then start running 3 terror ridden states,while he still takes the blame the governors take none...abegi,make una park well! Nywaz sha,he has still solved the prob...GEJ till 2099 sef..#neveragain

how can you be daft. This is a war on Nigeria not on a particular state. Jonathan is the commander in chief of the armed forces and not governors
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by drlalah(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
this guys are heartless.God protect and guide us frm evil persons
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by akigbemaru: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
baga boko saga
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by ichidodo: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
ebenco2000:
[s]all credits indeed after millions lost their lives and he waited till election period to score a useless point. what happened to trillions of naira budgeted in the past years to fight Boko Haram, all down the drain and you are singing Jonathan praises. What of the poor soldiers that cried out about not being equipped well to fight Boko Haram, many lives have been lost because some corrupt people used Boko Haram to be billionaires and our clueless president couldn't do anything about it. The blood of all the innocent lives lost are on GEJ. He should just go. We have had enough of his mediocre performance.[/s]
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by olu77(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
koboko69:
THIS REMAINS MY STAND. FOOLS WILL QUOTE ME AND CALL ME A BH THIS AND THAT. BUT THIS REMAINS THE PURE TRUTH

Those are questions in the mouths of every wise and sensible nigerians home and abroad. Those vampires who delight in seeing blood see nothing wrong in the president waiting till the situation no longer favours his re-election.

God bless those who value human lives above monetary gain.

RIP to all peace loving Nigerians lost in this war.
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
May Baga rise again..
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by zicoraads: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mubi is so beautiful and well planned. The second picture got me wow-ing!
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by olu77(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bennymontana:
All blaming GEJ;av u all forgotten that all these places had govenors...I have not even heard anybody blame the governors so far...so GEJ will run the federal...and then start running 3 terror ridden states,while he still takes the blame the governors take none...abegi,make una park well! Nywaz sha,he has still solved the prob...GEJ till 2099 sef..#neveragain

You sound like a kid bro. Read your post again.
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Babaneh:
Too bad.. May the God expose the evil doers... Amin

if GEJ had done this before now, i and my family would have voted for him..
but its so unfortunate he came late and we have already decided...

Sai baba!!!

You guys don't get it. GEJ has been doing it but he was been sabotaged by BH sympathizers in the militry, he have to go and negotiate with neighboring countries's armys to come and do the fight. It pathetic the situation of this nation undecided GEJ tut he was fighting BH with friend
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by dvee2: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
This serious questions needs to be answered. Why did we have to wait soo long to act? Why do we have to wait until over 10000 of our compatriots are slaughtered Before we act? Why do we have to wait until hundreds of our daughter are raped before we act? Why do we have to wait 6 weeks to elections before we act? Somebody seriously must be held responsible for these gross irirresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by linusbnn(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
koboko69:
THIS REMAINS MY STAND. FOOLS WILL QUOTE ME AND CALL ME A BH THIS AND THAT. BUT THIS REMAINS THE PURE TRUTH

Who hold you? If you like hold yur penis for head and run to Buhari, GeJ is who we know till 2019...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by dvee2: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
victorazy:

You guys don't get it. GEJ has been doing it but he was been sabotaged by BH sympathizers in the militry, he have to go and negotiate with neighboring countries's armys to come and do the fight. It pathetic the situation of this nation undecided GEJ tut he was fighting BH with friend
So there are no Boko haram sympatisers in the Military now? Where have they gone to? Stop giving excuses to this gross incompetency of a government. The truth will soon manifest

1 Like

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by VcStunner(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
holatin:
so pathetic

this wount have happened if we ve a president in this last 5 yrs.

but Thank God we are wining the way against insurgence and we will win against incompetence too on march 28.

Nigeria will be great
Nigeria will survive

Sai buhari
you know I almost ignored Ūя̲̅ comment but something said I may have to pay for my inactions sooner or later.... You really think dis is about election, well d little u know may be owk for now, cuz wen u are shown d bigger picture u may not comment on issues of boko haram anymore. We all love d fire GMB has ignited in d president, but he himself is not equiped enough for d task ahead.... Else well knowing Nigerians like myself will hav no problem to decide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by kay1one2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another campaign point struck off for buhari!

1 Like

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by kay1one2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
holatin:
so pathetic

but Thank God we are wining the way against insurgence and we will win against incompetence too on march 28.

Nigeria will be great
Nigeria will survive

Sai buhari

Army is selling form!

1 Like

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by aycorporat(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army

God bless Nigerians

God bless President Jonathan
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
VcStunner:
you know I almost ignored Ūя̲̅ comment but something said I may have to pay for my inactions sooner or later.... You really think dis is about election, well d little u know may be owk for now, cuz wen u are shown d bigger picture u may not comment on issues of boko haram anymore. We all love d fire GMB has ignited in d president, but he himself is not equiped enough for d task ahead.... Else well knowing Nigerians like myself will hav no problem to decide

You really think dis is about
election,

if its not about election, y should a president ignore a region under mighty hand of insurgence until when people started using d insurgencevto campaign against him.

just ask yourself,
why has he delayed d fight against boko haram till 4 weeks ago
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by holatin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Charliewyt:

Which country are you from ?
in my country called Nigeria we vs president and his name is GEJ.
he never exist until 4 weeks ago
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by pring: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
God will punish Jonathan for allowing this to strive for 6yr.
If not for the his re election.
This wouldn't have being achieved.

1 Like

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by holatin(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
soldierdollar:
[left][/left]
@ bolded . who's making it happen ? Jonathan or Buhari ?
ur conscience should answer dat
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Excellentmind: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Order has been given, equipment ordered and delivery taken, successes recorded in frontline, chanting of songs of praises for victory and whaling for loses are ongoing, but I can't forget to say that is a job well done by Nigerian Soldiers. Go fourth, reclaime your fatherland from BH in the face of international manipulation to denigrate you so that history will be made.
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Icecomrade: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
ebenco2000:
all credits indeed after millions lost their lives and he waited till election period to score a useless point. what happened to trillions of naira budgeted in the past years to fight Boko Haram, all down the drain and you are singing Jonathan praises. What of the poor soldiers that cried out about not being equipped well to fight Boko Haram, many lives have been lost because some corrupt people used Boko Haram to be billionaires and our clueless president couldn't do anything about it. The blood of all the innocent lives lost are on GEJ. He should just go. We have had enough of his mediocre performance.

YOU DIDNT REACT TO THE COMMENTS MADE BY NORTHERN ELDERS AND BUHARI WHILE THE GOVT MADE CONCERTED EFFORT TO CURTAIL BH AT THE INCEPTION.
YOU ONLY RANT WITHOUT BRAIN ON NAIRALAND PLATFORM

AMIMALS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD WITH WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT DOES. I KNOW WHY THIS HURTS YOU SO BADLY. BOKO HARAM WAIST OF HUMAN LIFE AND PROPERTY IS NO LONGER A CAMPAIGN TOPIC FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU IN APC.

GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS. FOOLISH GOAT

Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Excellentmind: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
pring:
God will punish Jonathan for allowing this to strive for 6yr.
If not for the his re election.
This wouldn't have being achieved.

I think you are supposed to get the greater part of the punishment because it seems to me that you were on exile when Ehejirika was ordered by the president to crush every member and supporter of boko haram, and as a gallant soldier, took the mantle upon himself, observing the rules of engagement to deliver on the order and breaking the skulls of the illiterate and gullible members of boko haram, some enemies of Nigeria in the north of which you are one, started shouting that attacks on BH was attacks on the north. They engaged in a fierce fight to frustrate every move to contain the deadly activities of BH by president including blocking of sale of arms and state of emmagency. A month to election the same people started using BH as a campaign tool. As a sitting president, what will you do?
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by simdam500(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Every bit of them will be payed back in their coin undecided
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by shos: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Labayi96:
And somebody just said thier grieviance is legitimate may GOD judge dem
amen n amen n amen IJN
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
@[quote author=olu77 ...seems u"ve got nothing to say...why not js stfu...tryna be a smart ass wile u so dumb!
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by imbless: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
holatin:
so pathetic

Nigeria will be great
Nigeria will survive

Sai buhari
don't distort the truth you bigot
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by yahx(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mubi here I come ! My graduation this. Year I must finsih m
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
@=toyetade post=31716585]-i"m not wondering;I js know u"re daft! So b4 it got out of hand the governor's didn't know they had roles to play as governor's of their state,they waited until it has escalated,they bred and groomed bh till it was a beast they cudnt control...now GEJ has to clean their mess...when BH was killing only xtians it wasn't a war on Nigeria;nw it has gotten around its now a war against nigeria...my friend park well,and call a spade a spade and accept u"re not only daft but foolish!
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dyGxQzwZ80

[size=15pt]Julius Malema speak about Boko Haram killing in Baga [/size]
Re: Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC by VcStunner(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
holatin:

You really think dis is about
election,

if its not about election, y should a president ignore a region under mighty hand of insurgence until when people started using d insurgencevto campaign against him.

just ask yourself,
why has he delayed d fight against boko haram till 4 weeks ago
I already did bro... You heard of Ahmed Salkida? He's a colleague of mine and d only journalist who has met both Moh'd Yusuf and Abubakar Shekau face to face. So I get undiluted facts... But things has remained silent for d sake of national security and possibly d unity of this country. The president knows dat some victories are worst dan defeat.. Until u undstand dat, den will you undstand why he has traded with caution till dis moment. Go deeper sometimes aii smileyu have every reason to crucify d president but u also hav every reason to know better dan propaganda let's you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: It Is Time To Declare Peter Obi A Terrorist - FFK / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.