Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) (33045 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can I possibly keep up with this thread?
Appears derailed
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

That's ya man - better claim him.

Don't deny my donny. tongue
Have you seen the interview your federo hat wearing president granted to the BBC? grin grin
You ll be ashamed to be associated with anything Nigeria sad sad
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shymexx,

I had waited for Nairaland to notify me of your mentions but I guess it doesn't work within certain hours of the day given the time you posted...1:27am

Still today I had an appointment to keep and an impromptu wedding to attend. So at the reception...

So it appears you know so much about religions and beliefs. So which of them do you fancy?

Yeah being stubborn (the persistent type) actually pays. I'm like that too.

Sorry I should have posted this before nowww.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ifa is still going to go places just like Buddhism. The followers need to work more on making more appealing to non-Yorubas

There is something about it that makes me feel super-Yoruba

My religion does not recognise other religion so I read it as a philosophical text. Ignore the gods and the bits about sacrifices

I am trying to find out how the Asians are making it. I think they make use of buy-to-let mortgages and re-mortgages schemes plus the profits from their illegal businesses. If I am right, then it should be easy. They usually have a big family, raising a couple of deposits should not be that difficult- it is about creating a large portfolio.

Hmmm, I love Asian but it cannot pass for something of value tongue

You are blaspheming shocked

Bilal cannot be a godfather of Islam, tongue

Well, not all Arabs hate Blacks. I have had cordial relationship with most of them and they have been extremely nice to me in general.

I know you are speaking from the perspective of what happened ages ago and is still happening (They still have Black slaves an d treat them like shit). However I think it is not just about the colour that is how they treat those who work for them in general.

Like you always say it is about the message not the messenger. It is the followers not the religion.

I love the religion, it is beautiful

I don't care about how have chosen to interpret

I hate the fact that they are trying to convert Black Muslim guys to fight their war for them

I have met really nice Arabs- whether the love they showed me was genuine or not, it is their business

I am not planning on moving to their region, not now and definitely never!

There are loads of foreigners who're Ifa practitioners and it's one of the fastest growing religions on the planet. It's big in the Americas.

Lol. Asians are just go-getters...they know how to get money, without making noise. Those fvckers own the whole of west midlands as well.

Islam isn't for the black man, hence I eat pork everyday lol. Fvck Arabs - the only nice Arab is a dead one, apart from the ones trying to ghetto-gag you. grin Once they get the pum - it's back to treating you as an inferior black Muslim.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2015
kaboninc:
Shymexx,

I had waited for Nairaland to notify me of your mentions but I guess it doesn't work within certain hours of the day given the time you posted...1:27am

Still today I had an appointment to keep and an impromptu wedding to attend. So at the reception...

So it appears you know so much about religions and beliefs. So which of them do you fancy?

Yeah being stubborn (the persistent type) actually pays. I'm like that too.

Sorry I should have posted this before nowww.

I'm not into any religion - religion is the opiate of the masses.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Have you seen the interview your federo hat wearing president granted to the BBC? grin grin
You ll be ashamed to be associated with anything Nigeria sad sad

Lol. I don't ever wanna watch it - that shiit will make me puke. grin

After seeing/hearing how ineloquent, dazed, and inarticulate Okonjo Iweala sounded during her interview with Amanpour on CNN - I stopped watching interviews with naija folks. All the clowns running that country are stark illiterates. grin And the ones who schooled outside Nigeria among them are products of affirmative action - Iweala is a classic example.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

There are loads of foreigners who're Ifa practitioners and it's one of the fastest growing religions on the planet. It's big in the Americas.

Lol. Asians are just go-getters...they know how to get money, without making noise. Those fvckers own the whole of west midlands as well.

Islam isn't for the black man, hence I eat pork everyday lol. Fvck Arabs - the only nice Arab is a dead one, apart from the ones trying to ghetto-gag you. grin Once they get the pum - it's back to treating you as an inferior black Muslim.

angry angry angry

If I were you I won't sleep at all tonight

Because we are coming to get you tongue

You are not going to change my mind cheesy

I love Islam cool
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

angry angry angry

If I were you I won't sleep at all tonight

Because we are coming to get you tongue

You are not going to change my mind cheesy

I love Islam cool

I'm not trying to change ya mind lol.

As long as I can have peace of mind, munching on tasty pork ribs, I'm good.

Muthaphuck ragheaded Arabs and their filthy religion - the black man should NEVER bow to camel jockeys.

Let those fvckers catch you slipping - they'll behead you like they killed the black Libyans, with Allahu Akbar all over their putrid curry mouths.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

I'm not trying to change ya mind lol.

As long as I can have peace of mind, munching on tasty pork ribs, I'm good.

Muthaphuck ragheaded Arabs and their filthy religion - the black man should NEVER bow to camel jockeys.

Let those fvckers catch you slipping - they'll behead you like they killed the black Libyans, with Allahu Akbar all over their putrid curry mouths.

I had rice and lamb curry today tongue

Why do you hate them so much

Is it the fact that they are converting black guys or what
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

I had rice and lamb curry today tongue

Why do you hate them so much

Is it the fact that they are converting black guys or what

Who cares about who's converting who? grin

Just visit North Africa or the middle east to know how racist these camel jockeying sand nyggahs are.

I need to feed them pork - and take the rags off their heads. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / Married To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.