Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

"I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB (16869 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by Jaisman26(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
With military blood still running in his veins Bro, once a military man always a military man..
I tire for this man o....who he want deceive self.
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
mikeansy:

These men are not direct beneficiaries of a coup that removed a democratically elected government from power

We have to close the chapter to Buhari generation and just move forward

You are an intelligent guy. That has been my position. This is an opportunity to close the door on the military era, once and for all. We don't need a Buhari or a former dictator to move forward.

A man who achieved nothing since he was kicked out of office 29 years ago, can't be the answer to our problem. No matter what that problem is.

If Buhari wins, we would have taken so many steps backward. Buhari is not a good omen to our young democracy. Unfortunately, we have too many ethnic and religious champions in Nigeria. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by XBLadez: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't believe Buhari. He's an unrepentant terrorist; a tiger in goat's clothing.

GEJ - 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by Abayhormy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't support GEJ becasue of sentiment, I do because GEJ meant well for Nigeria but some group of person's vowed to distract him. Padi mi, imagine GEJ without all dis distractions; do u think Nigeria won't be farther than where it is today

Don't be Fooled!!
1. Is missing NNPC funds a distraction from his enemies?

2. Was Immigration job scam without sacking Aba Moro nor bringing to book the exploiters who collected about #500million from us(but can sack CBN governor and Sure P DG) the distraction of his enemies ?

3. Is unconstitutional locking of National assembly gate against a speaker of the house of Representatives and other honorable legislators who were going to perform their legislative civic obligational duties the work of his enemies?

4. Is Stella's oduah Aviation Scam and Denziani's terrible financial recklessness at the expense of impoverished and deprived millions of Nigerians, and the SHIELDING of the duo from questioning by Nigerians and the National assembly towards making them accountable to Nigerians for the commonwealth entrusted them the work of his enemies?

5. Was the Kerosene subsidy scam and injustice of shielding the the perpetrators of the fraud by him the work of his enemies?

6. Was the #Ekitigate and the shielding of the actors of the conspiracy from justice / even nominating one of the actors for Ministerial appointment the work of his enemies??
Is missing Police pension fund the work of his enemies?

7. NOTE: The dollar has gone up so much against the Naira now because the crude oil per barrel suddenly fell from over $100 per barrel to $50 per barrel. And all the while that there has been boom in the price per barrel of crude, this government have not been saving, infact, they have depleted the reserves that Obasanjo government gathered and left on ground.

8. Is it his enemies that said Doyin Okupe should say on the FG's behalf that Nigerian economy cannot support New trains because we are not America?

9. Missing 20Billion his enemies?
10. $9million Arms deal his enemies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by chigoizie7(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm, I just can't imagine ur out-come, when u were converted by the likes of tinubu and co(criminals)
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by chidile: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
No matter what...at your age....u can't be able to manage a big country like Nigeria @ 72yrs or more...pls I advice u mold ur children to vie for this post...period.! whoever advice you to vie for naija president at this ur age now .....hmm....that person no like u at all..
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by ilovecritics(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Buhari abeg Sharap! U don tire me already! *walks away*
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by pkang: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
holatin:
Through the ballot, without a single shot fired, a
CHANGE revolution will likely take place.

God bless you sir, no matter mbu gun, massob gun, opc gun, soldier gun

we good people of Nigeria will vote for you on march 28

we want you to cage corruption that has been affecting Nigeria health, education, security, judiciary system
we need you sir

sai baba
sai buhari
buhari4change

Yes he will stop corruption as he stopped scuttled his certificate crime.
Nigeria about to be milked dry but thank God #novacancyinAsoRock
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by bobisky(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
From his actions you will know he cant change.he has not won the election and he is already telling us those he will jail.he is already planning about building prisons and jailing ppl.man you cant change.you are still a dictator!
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by kestolove95(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
had it been APC presented a younger blood, I would have go with dem but; since reverse is the case. Let march 28th decide the fate of Nigerians, that's all I've got to say. Shalom broda mi
ur head dey dia bro...let. d best. Ma win
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't support GEJ becasue of sentiment, I do because GEJ meant well for Nigeria but some group of person's vowed to distract him. Padi mi, imagine GEJ without all dis distractions; do u think Nigeria won't be farther than where it is today
U bring out a good point buh yet, only u bring out double barrel gun shoot ya balls off by yasef! undecided

Is Jona not d C-in-C?
Why do u ppl keep givin lame & sickenin xcuses?
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by Abayhormy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are an intelligent guy. That has been my position. This is an opportunity to close the door on the military era, once and for all. We don't need a Buhari or a former dictator to move forward.

A man who achieved nothing since he was kicked out of office 29 years ago, can't be the answer to our problem. No matter what that problem is.

If Buhari wins, we would have taken so many steps backward. Buhari is not a good omen to our young democracy. Unfortunately, we have too many ethnic and religious champions in Nigeria. Shame.

Bros, we are not expecting him to come and do economic magic and ambiguous calculations to solve the problems of Nigeria. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS SIMPLE- DECIPLINE AND FINANCIAL PRUDENCE FROM THE TOP. You Will be surprised at how much things will change if discipline flows from the top in this country.

All we need him for his his sternness and his stand against corruption.

One man(president) does not do everything(after all he has a sophisticated vice/running mate.)

He will make sure technocrats of integrity like him will be selected to fit in to different proper positions to solve different technical problems.

All that matters is that they fear him, as the C in C and they know is will not compromise neither can he be held ransom because he would not have any skeleton in his cupboard .

Simple.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by dein77(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Can a Leopard change its skin ?

Never! It's inconsistent with its character!
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by dein77(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abayhormy:

Bros, we are not expecting him to come and do economic magic and ambiguous calculations to solve the problems of Nigeria. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS SIMPLE- DECIPLINE AND FINANCIAL PRUDENCE FROM THE TOP. You Will be surprised at how much things will change if discipline flows from the top in this country.

All we need him for his his sternness and his stand against corruption.

One man(president) does not do everything(after all he has a sophisticated vice/running mate.)

He will make sure technocrats of integrity like him will be selected to fit in to different proper positions to solve different technical problems.

All that matters is that they fear him, as the C in C and they know is will not compromise neither can he be held ransom because he would not have any skeleton in his cupboard .

Simple.

Passionately defending his candidate. Good one!
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by sparkleRed(f): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kia I can't wait 2 comment "when"General Buhari looses again.....wit d noise APC ve being making and d insults they ve bin issuing 2 pple on dis forum kia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by lanrock(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by mistik(f): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Lol this dude funny sha sounds like a desperate guy with rehearsed lines trying to woo a babe "I have changed indeed". we need consistent transformation not a changer @ 76
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by Kingsleyiyke: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Ȋ̝̊̅ dont believe in ∂ȋ̝̊̅§ APC change D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ clamor about. Wen buhari Iڪ stil who he Iڪ, A leopard stil remains a leopard N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣ mater how heavy ∂ rain beats Ȋ̝̊̅†, ∂ black spot cant be wash away. And as for tinubu , ∂ biggest landlord, ∂ mafia man t̲̣̣̥håt̲̣̣̥ has every property t̲̣̣̥håt̲̣̣̥ cant b source from Ȋ̝̊̅† origin rada collectin lagos property nd moni (lion of bourdilion) and others in party. ∂ change apc Iڪ clamorin for has to start from each of dem t̲̣̣̥håt̲̣̣̥ run ∂ govt offix nd dia lootin. Mr Buhari, you are not the change for nigeria.
Re: "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB by opeoluwae: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiodun Hands Over 55 Vehicles, 200 Bullet Proofs Vests, Helmets To IGP / Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.