Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria (16755 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by akatonero(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
The money no dey finished? Every year millions of dollars
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by cycluse: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
WHY CAN'T THEY PUT THIS MONEY ONTO ELECTRIC POWER PROBLEM WE ARE FACING IN THIS COUNTRY, BLACK SKIN WITH BLACK BRAIN
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
holatin:
hope they are not returning it before may 28.

I don't want this case to become big thief collect from small thief.

if dat money touch GEJ hand, I swear he will go on his sharing spree again

sai baba for better Nigeria
Don't you have shame?
Dancing unclad in the market place.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abacha money no dey finish undecided......Chai.......that family needs to face sharia law in kano and the punishment is to cut all there hands in public........ cool
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by SisiNini(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
They shud NEVER return the money o... Cos it will only make the few rich richer...!!!
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Kryx(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls, Switzerland, keep d money till after election. Else, d money will b slaughtered by GEJ n team same second it landed in 9ja. Election tinz...
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by maxwell530(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
olatade:
Please don't return it to GEJ's government,it will be re-looted

It should be returned after may 29 so that it will be put to good use by the new government

Sai buhari

cool
so u think buhari will receive the money and distribute it to the masses? Buhari was part of abacha govt. Handing the money to buhari is like returning it to the abachas. Both GEJ and GMB are thieves. Take it or leave it.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Dennybouy: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wetin dey kill me pass na the kind of moni mak our leaders dey call (million, trillions dollars) me go dey imagine say na niaja mak day go dark everywhere go be lik grave yard.. Wetin dey kill me pass na the kind of moni mak our leaders dey call (million, trillions dollars) me go dey imagine say na niaja mak day go dark everywhere go be lik grave yard..
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by arsenal33: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
WE WANT THEM TO RETURN ALL THE LOOT INCLUDING THE LAST 15 YEARS
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't just know which kind Generational curse Nigeria have in terms of Leadership, from Federal level to Local govt level. Only God can deliver Nigeria from the hands of corrupt leaders. Ever if Otueke fisherman or Northern Mr Beans don't win this forthcoming election, how are we sure any of the presidential candidates in the other parties can deliver if any of them wins.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by mt77: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
THE INTEREST NKO?
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by nelsonoba: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
anulaxad:

What about Jonathan, abi did he not day 'ordinary stealing is not corruption' grin grin grin grin

Hypocrite.

At least those of us who have our clear eyes open do not disagree with the fact that there has been corruption in every Government in Nigeria since independence, and Jonathan's Government is not an exception, but it becomes very annoying when APC employees like you try to make it look as if GEJ invented corruption in Nigeria, and that Buhari is a saint.

FYI, Buhari is no saint, he is a corrupt man who benefits from corruption and claims there is no corruption in any system he is "chopping" from.

No wonder he chopped from Abacha's government and claimed Abacha was not corrupt.

No wonder Buhari is claiming he wants to come and fight corruption, but he is using the funds Bola Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi have stolen and diverted from public treasury to fund his campaign.

Tinubu is a personification of CORRUPTION, and he happens to be Buhari's bed-fellow. Our wise elders will always say "show me your friends, and i will tell you who you are".

Mr APC, it is obvious that Nigeria has issues with corruption, but GEJ is also trying within his capacity to fight it. The fact that he is not violating human rights and throwing suspected & innocent people into jail like your Buhari does not mean he is not doing anything about fighting corruption.

Buhari is not a saint!

Buhari is a crook & a thief, else he will not tell us he has no money to buy nomination form, but his children school in UK universities and his wife can easily donate N137million drugs to Internally displaced persons in Adamawa state!

Buhari is a rotten liar!

I refuse to be deceived by Tinubu and Buhari in the name of fake change!

Jonathan will win again and you will cry!

Jonathan will win again and APC will bury their heads in the sand of shame!!

Jonathan will be president till 2019, and APC will have to get used to that!!

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by akilo1: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
how much abacha steal?stealing is not curruption in jona voice,abeg na when them.wan return the one when oga jonathan steal?
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by eagleeye2: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
anonimi:

That is a statement of judicial FACT!

Can you say that for Buhari's Abacha nor be thief statement
Am only trying to point out that both men are no different. Really.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by henrysam(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I think grandpa said abacha did not steal. It's just bird of the same feather. Concatenation with tinubu and the like signified that apc has work to do concerning morals

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
meamwhile....

some thieves are waiting for d money to be returned so dey can steal it...dis is not a sane environment if it is ., dat money could have been used to either cancel some debt or use for infrastructural development
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
eagleeye2:

Stealing is not Corruption.
- Jonathan 2014
Okay, Abacha was not corrupt
BUT HE WAS A LOOTER AND A THIEF. Are you also defending these facts. Jonathan, if I remember well said "I am happy for not being quoted as saying that stealing is good , call a thief a thief "
Talk of semantics.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Cmanforall: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
smilyice:
. True talk......it will definitely be looted again!!! Maybe God help Nigeria

I won't even want them to return the money now, until Nigeria produces a credible leader. And that good leader will put it to good use.

#my1kobo
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by eagleeye2: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]
Okay, Abacha was not corrupt
BUT HE WAS A LOOTER AND A THIEF. Are you also defending these facts. Jonathan, if I remember well said "I am happy for not being quoted as saying that stealing is good , call a thief a thief "
Talk of semantics.
Chairman sir,
There is nothing different between Buhari and Jonathan, it's high time Nigerians began to see things for what its truly is.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
nelsonoba:

At least those of us who have our clear eyes open do not disagree with the fact that there has been corruption in every Government in Nigeria since independence, and Jonathan's Government is not an exception, but it becomes very annoying when APC employees like you try to make it look as if GEJ invented corruption in Nigeria, and that Buhari is a saint.

FYI, Buhari is no saint, he is a corrupt man who benefits from corruption and claims there is no corruption in any system he is "chopping" from.

No wonder he chopped from Abacha's government and claimed Abacha was not corrupt.

No wonder Buhari is claiming he wants to come and fight corruption, but he is using the funds Bola Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi have stolen and diverted from public treasury to fund his campaign.

Tinubu is a personification of CORRUPTION, and he happens to be Buhari's bed-fellow. Our wise elders will always say "show me your friends, and i will tell you who you are".

Mr APC, it is obvious that Nigeria has issues with corruption, but GEJ is also trying within his capacity to fight it. The fact that he is not violating human rights and throwing suspected & innocent people into jail like your Buhari does not mean he is not doing anything about fighting corruption.

Buhari is not a saint!

Buhari is a crook & a thief, else he will not tell us he has no money to buy nomination form, but his children school in UK universities and his wife can easily donate N137million drugs to Internally displaced persons in Adamawa state!

Buhari is a rotten liar!

I refuse to be deceived by Tinubu and Buhari in the name of fake change!

Jonathan will win again and you will cry!

Jonathan will win again and APC will bury their heads in the sand of shame!!

Jonathan will be president till 2019, and APC will have to get used to that!!

Did I spark a cord grin grin grin grin, my friend when you get quality running electricity please do come back and explain where you picked up that I am an APC supporter(voter), when I do not live in Nigeria, secondly where did you pick up from my previous short statement that I am an ignoramus like yourself. Last but not least, I am not a hungry man, I see the light, where you choose to support a party that has had a good 16 years in power with barely any difference on the average Nigerian life.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Viktor1983(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Abacha did not steal
Pa buhari

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by casiello(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
What's odd is that while Abacha was stealing, the economy was actually growing.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Labayi96(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
We should also blame the European nation 4 sustaining these crime by allowing African leader to stow away our common wealth in their own countries & yet they shout corruption tru their phony institution like transparency international while they aid these elite criminal 2 tranfer thier loot
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by RazziP(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
This what we keep hearing...
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Suljosh: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
openmine:

so dat wen his aides start stealing,he will turn a blind eye....no wonder he said abacha did not steal any money...smh
leave my mention before your face crack my screen.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by gebest: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
They should not return it yet jonathan will use it for campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by donsap648(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
....But Pa Buhari said "Abacha didn't steal any money"....nigerians,shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by abbasbo003(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
nelsonoba:

.....but I thought Buhari said Abacha's Government was not corrupt?

Hmmm.......maybe somebody needs to send Buhari to school so he can learn the meaning of the word "corruption"

And also send GEJ to jail for not knowing the different between CORRUPTION AND STEALING!
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Laid2001: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
The Abacha boy jailed for this money is a PDP member!
A tANoid to the core. Those are the supporters of GEJ.

Mogidi:
Yet Buhari said Abacha didn't steal any money, so much for an anti corruption crusader.
In Buhari's warped mind, only southerner's steal, the money belongs to the north isn't it?
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by openmine(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Suljosh:
leave my mention before your face crack my screen.
lol...and which person fone go suffer?
no b ur own? SMH
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by dasrackhor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
TS2:
Why are they even returning it sef when its not like it wont be restolen.
I wonder ooooo...d money will be mismanage....
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by KLand(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
The money should be returned with interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Declare War On Armed Herdsmen / NPA: How Hadiza Bala-Usman disobeyed Presidential Directives Leading To Sack / Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.