Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria (16753 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by ahaika23: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Kai, you got here before me. One love sha grin
ozoigbondu:
Abacha did not steal
Pa buhari
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by paBuhari(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
2tek:

this is a confirmation that PaBuhari is also corrupt. He headed PTF under Abacha and benefitted immensely from fake contracts awarded.
PaBuhari had the guts to tell Nigerians that Abacha did not steal. what a shame. Can you now see that PDP and Apc are the same.
Honestly, am very kworopt. That's why am going back to daura.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by paBuhari(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2015
nelsonoba:

At least those of us who have our clear eyes open do not disagree with the fact that there has been corruption in every Government in Nigeria since independence, and Jonathan's Government is not an exception, but it becomes very annoying when APC employees like you try to make it look as if GEJ invented corruption in Nigeria, and that Buhari is a saint.

FYI, Buhari is no saint, he is a corrupt man who benefits from corruption and claims there is no corruption in any system he is "chopping" from.

No wonder he chopped from Abacha's government and claimed Abacha was not corrupt.

No wonder Buhari is claiming he wants to come and fight corruption, but he is using the funds Bola Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi have stolen and diverted from public treasury to fund his campaign.

Tinubu is a personification of CORRUPTION, and he happens to be Buhari's bed-fellow. Our wise elders will always say "show me your friends, and i will tell you who you are".

Mr APC, it is obvious that Nigeria has issues with corruption, but GEJ is also trying within his capacity to fight it. The fact that he is not violating human rights and throwing suspected & innocent people into jail like your Buhari does not mean he is not doing anything about fighting corruption.

Buhari is not a saint!

Buhari is a crook & a thief, else he will not tell us he has no money to buy nomination form, but his children school in UK universities and his wife can easily donate N137million drugs to Internally displaced persons in Adamawa state!

Buhari is a rotten liar!

I refuse to be deceived by Tinubu and Buhari in the name of fake change!

Jonathan will win again and you will cry!

Jonathan will win again and APC will bury their heads in the sand of shame!!

Jonathan will be president till 2019, and APC will have to get used to that!!
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by cupidhero(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Nigerians have realy suffered. More than 1billion dollars have been recovered so far and yet their is no sign of the money in any part of nigeria. May good things never come to those who helped abacha to loot nigeria's money. God punish their village chief priest! Some families sef no dey see 5k in a week. God punish buhari for trying to paint abacha white. God punish gej and his band of looters. Make fire burn all these looters family 3.
Re: Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Abacha did not steal
Pa buhari
Abacha didnt not steal... Watch and see how APCheat will defend it this week when questions about it will be raised.

GMB is a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / Police Pad December 2020 Promotion List With Strange Names - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.