Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? (2170 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Some ladies have this personal diary where they write all their deepest secrets,crushes,ambitions etc
And some don't(just imagine you have it).

Am asking can you allow your BF read it for any reason? If not why please?
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Olutola88(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Most Ladies can't

This is because only few of them are not guilty of Infidelity(That doesn't mean guys aren't badder than)
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by LewisO: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]This faconey of a guy.

I don't think so, they won't even put to your reach. [/size]

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]This faconey of a guy.

I don't think so, they won't even put to your reach. [/size]
I think a girl who is deeply in love with a guy can.

And what's with the 1st statement?
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by LewisO: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
I think a girl who is deeply in love with a guy can.

And what's with the 1st statement?
[size=14pt] I actually said that by saying u are funny to ask such kinda question, I never thought of checking a lady's diary.[/size]

2 Likes 18 Shares

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] I was actually said that by saying u are funny to ask such kinda question, I never thought of checking a ladies diary.[/size]

You never can tell.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by sinaj(f): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
daz if u find where i keep it wink
secondly mine has a lock for my nosy frnds tongue
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
What good thing can be inside if not fantasizingo on how to get latest bra and pant, latest desinners,praying wizkid or davido will toast them one day.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by nerodenero: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only an insecured man would even check stuffs like that.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by LewisO: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:

You never can tell.
[size=14pt]Sure!

is better u check her phone contact instead of checking diary. [/size]

1 Like

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
sinaj:
daz if u find where i keep it wink
secondly mine has a lock for my nosy frnds tongue
your friends can't even see it?

*hiss and walk out of thread*
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2015
How come anytime an Operating Sytem (OP) ask for women opinion, na so so man go dey comment

Man go even be first to comment, that is not cool broses and brosas.

Make una dey calm down make we hear woman opinion, K angry

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:
Some ladies have this personal diary where they write all their deepest secrets,crushes,ambitions etc
And some don't(just imagine you have it).

Am asking can you allow your BF read it for any reason? If not why please?
wot dew u meen bye reedin some ladies person dialing, don't u knw it secreative n parsunal n plnties secreats dat wil kiv u hart attanck is iside.. undecided

A ladies person dat like u won't allows u seen it sef angry
Take notes of mine advinse! angry
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2015
GhostProtocol:
How come anytime an Operating Sytem (OP) ask for women opinion, na so so man go dey comment

Man go even be first to comment, that is not cool broses and brosas.

Make una dey calm down make we hear woman opinion, K angry

I couldn't agree more!

The question is directed to ladies, so far is one comment from a lady.

I see guys replying forming they don't even want to know what is inside a lady's diary whereas we know vividly guys wants to know a girl's mind( reading her diary is like reading her mind).

Men I just flow shah

1 Like

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2015
HSinclair:

wot dew u meen bye reedin some ladies person dialing, don't u knw it secreative n parsunal n plnties secreats dat wil kiv u hart attanck is iside.. undecided

A ladies person dat like u won't allows u seen it sef angry
Take notes of mine advinse! angry

There should be a refund in the education.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by vivaciouzz(f): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Maybe undecided
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:

There should be a refund in the education.
don't insalt mi, I haiv Msc and 3 doktonrate Degrease frm Oxford Cumbringe angry
Sow some resplects pleas! angry
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2015
HSinclair:

don't insalt mi, I haiv Msc and 3 doktonrate Degrease frm Oxford Cumbringe angry
Sow some resplects pleas! angry
and am a nobel prize winner and the owner of landmark university.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by 2dice(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Yea she let me read her dairy..but it was only the page she opened. . Funny enoff the next page was about me .. .i saw my name GidiGBA ..as i was about opening the next she said " that enoff dear ..kindly pass my diary" E pain me dyee
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 18, 2015
falconey:
and am a nobel prize winner and the owner of landmark university.
realis? undecided how mush do d 419 peepo cell d notboke price n d marks laend to u?

Sorries two said, you av juss beans defrlouded of monies u safe al yours live
Hediot man person!
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Glowstone(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2015
I don't know for others but I com actually read my girlfriend deepest secret without having any problem except her secret is evil
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by zinachidi(m): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2015
i'm no gal, but NOPE , there is sumfin called privacy.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by ebubey(f): 1:14am On Mar 18, 2015
hell nooo
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Cutehector(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2015
ebubey:
hell nooo
wat do girls even ryt in dr diary sef
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Glowstone:
I don't know for others but I com actually read my girlfriend deepest secret without having any problem except her secret is evil
wow you can? Other guys were saying otherwise.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Cutehector:
wat do girls even ryt in dr diary sef
what you don't need to know!
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Missmossy(f): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2015
What is he looking for? Its better he doesn't see it not to talk of reading it grin
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Even if she gives me the diary herself, I still won't read....
Am too young for Heartaches and shocks cry
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by falconey(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Even if she gives me the diary herself, I still won't read....
Am too young for Heartaches and shocks cry
and if the diary is all about the good things you did to her?

#how awesome you are in bed.

#how she can't love other men but you.

#how she loves to spend her whole life with you.
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who get the time to write a diary,even thou I knw I av so many secrets to tell,lol
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
onomeglo:
Who get the time to write a diary,even thou I knw I av so many secrets to tell,lol
local girl
Re: LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
daviyjones:
local girl
must u qoute me? Otondo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride's Wedding Night Mistake Reveals Groom's Character. / See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame / Ladies & Guys How Do U Hide Ur Sexxtoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.