Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) (50133 Views)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nickymezor(f): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
It's well and God knows best. May his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by zid82(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2015
RIP man. School politics is something else. Most times you don't blame them,some are born politicians. Here,it depends on what you deep your hand into. It has gotten to the extent of a do-or-die affair.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by ayolinger(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2015
J
symbianDON:
this is just so bad! I may be wrong but I seriously doubt he was shot on the basis of his contesting for the position of director of sports.....otherwise the people contesting for the postions of president and Secretary should have also been taken out. everyone knows the position of director of sports isn't really lucrative.....so what will the motive for the killing be? a thorough investigation may reveal the real reason he was killed. I pray that his family will have the needed strength to go through this dark period in their lives.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE PICTURE, HE WAS NEVER SHOT COS OF HIS INVOLVEMENT IN SCHOOL POLITICS. I AM A STUDENT HERE , PART OF THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT NO VIOLENCE HABEEN RECORDED COS OF THIS REINSTATEMENT OF SUG AS IT IS HIGHLY MONITORED BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

THIS ATTRIBUTION IS JUST MERE RUMOR THAT SHOULD BE BLAMED ON POOR JOURNALISM.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by BabaO2: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2015
dejust:
Waiting for Fashola to come and blaim it on GEJ, RIP to the dead
It is not a brainy to know Jonathan caused the security lapses that made the lekki robbery successful, only endemic fooolish set of people will not give it a thought. I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by eightsin(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2015
RIP.

This will turn out to be a gang war
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Who kille ur Papa na?

Naxo dem come killed my own too!

Omo na 1999

Funjosh:
OK RIP to the student.

Who killed Dele Giwa

Who killed Bola Ige

Who killed Funsho Williams

Who killed my Papa

RIP to them all. sad
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by vooks: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Thugs hiding behind student ID
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Opiosko: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
queensmith:

They get paid? By who?
Ebola Tifnubu and his gangs.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by KingTom(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
dejust:
Waiting for Fashola to come and blaim it on GEJ, RIP to the dead
See how you spell! undecided
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by yeancol11(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Visit and join this group for ribs cracking jokes and photos.
https://m./141994685897082?ref=bookmark
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by KingTom(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
AbuMikey:

He was contesting, not dragging angry
How does contesting for an SUG position makes one a cultist?
You say contesting for an electoral position is imaterial? undecided Ever heard of started from the bottom?
Don't mind them grin
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Faraidi(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Damayor12:
Shot dead about an Hour ago at Amphitheater Unilag.. he was running for the post of sports Secretary SUG.. RIP

https://mobile.twitter.com/unilaggist?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5609876776
cultism is evil.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Opiosko: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2015
wildikeman:
Tot dis only happened in uniben! May God console his parents.
When did u hear an SUG aspirant was gunned down on campus in Great Uniben?. Dnt let ur bitterness control u
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
He who kills by sword must surely die by sword. Shikena
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Student politics too.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by oje12(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2015
campusflavour:
na waoo , you kill someone because of director of sports sug? what if you are running for the post of presidency every one would have died
what a wasted life!! So sad
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Ishilove: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2015
What is Unilag turning to? This kinda thing hasn't happened in many years.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2015
udysweet:
You took d word rite out of my mouth,dat was d 1st tin I noticed but I had to kip quiet and not assume
I'm currently wearing one too, does dat make me a pocket man?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Bamz(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Damayor12:
Shot dead about an Hour ago at Amphitheater Unilag.. he was running for the post of sports Secretary SUG.. RIP

https://mobile.twitter.com/unilaggist?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5609876776

Same Amphitheater? embarassed
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2015
So sad for this young man whose life have been cut short gruesomely but come to think of it, why do guys still get involved in confra at this time and age? It is better to be a jew man and get your degree and push on the hustle. How I wish he belongs to one of the tribes of Israel he would be alive.
RIP to the dead and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss!
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
AbuMikey:

He was contesting, not dragging angry
How does contesting for an SUG position makes one a cultist?
You say contesting for an electoral position is imaterial? undecided Ever heard of started from the bottom?
You no sabi anything.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
BlackMaria:

You no sabi anything.

Ok Sir! cheesy
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by morgang(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2015
This shiiii can barely happen in UI
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Dahveydson:
He's wearing a yellow handband, definitely cultist related.

I'm wearing two now, does it make Me a cultist too?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by soulfood(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:
And his parents are at home thinking their kid is in school Students should know why they are sent to school and stop giving their parents heartache... RIP...
NA WA FOR YOU O. SO AMPHI THEATER IS NOT IN THE SCHOOL?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by queensmith: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

SUG governance in Nigeria provides you with an entree into the Nigerian Political world. Politicians...and I mean big time politicians....will come to you. Plus....you get to control SUG funds....which can be a nice way of padding your nest....wink wink. wink

I once heard of one SUG leader in a certain Nigerian university (who shall remain nameless) part of whose repsonsibilites included renting student ''supporters'' for a certain politician. Of course....he had to be ''remunerated'' for his hard work.

I just read! Why didn't I go down that route! Lol

In the UK they get free housing monthly allowance and control a million pounds in funds! Though they won't be able to divert it to themselves but imagine the influence and lobbying! Chineke I totally missed the road!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by GrandpasFinest(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
embarassed

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Dioxidane: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2015
soulfood:
NA WA FOR YOU O. SO AMPHI THEATER IS NOT IN THE SCHOOL?

So his parents sent him to school to go and get involved in cult activities Was he the only one there? Why was he the only one shot?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Omooba77: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
BabaO2:

It is not a brainy to know Jonathan caused the security lapses that made the lekki robbery successful, only endemic fooolish set of people will not give it a thought. I am not surprised
So all the security from Toll gate ends were with GEJ too, Oga, please stop saying what you dont know, that day all the security men fled leaving their patrol vans at both end. You can confirm this, what of the security details in the surrounding banks; they too went to guide GEJ. Fashola forgot to mention all the security details at Intercontinental hotels that day or was GEJ at IH that night, God will deliver us from men that are too honest to tell the truth!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by nairo: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Maybe fashola will still blame GEJ for this too.

so painful, my God give your friends and families d grace to bear this
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by suptol(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
cry
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Oh lawd!!! R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Engineering Students Brag To Know Maths More Dan Mathematics Students / OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.