Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? (2617 Views)

Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2015
hello my fellow romancelanders(ladies and gents)let's know the physical attributes that turn you on quickly in the opposite sex.
Let the ball start rolling.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2015
me first;
i love ladies with big b.oo..bs(every guys do),ladies that talk a lot,this sound unbelievable,but tattoes on gurls turn me on very fast.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by alberto2k(m): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Where's the ball na? undecided

Cuz I have my football boots already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2015
valmunich,alberto2k and enegod i sight y'all.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Enegod(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
hello my fellow romancelanders(ladies and gents)let's know the physical attributes that turn you on quickly in the opposite sex.
Let the ball start rolling.
which balls are talking about? angry
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:
Where's the ball na? undecided

Cuz I have my football boots already undecided

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by alberto2k(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
Who's this one na? undecided

That her hair is too rough, how much u go pay for home service lemme give her a nice female afro cool
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Enegod(m): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Nostradamus post=31729634][/quote]angry angry
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:

Who's this one na? undecided

That her hair is too rough, how much u go pay for home service lemme give her a nice female afro cool
what turn you on quickly on that girl i uploaded?
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by valmunich(m): 1:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Brain, boobs and physique

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:08am On Mar 18, 2015
kashybaby,i sight you...oya what turn you on?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2015
We know tat women easily fall for the bad boys.... grin

Im so turned on when a man is witty, talkative( i means he can be opinionated in anything & not b quiet n juz listen), & can keep up with me in drinking...juz saying cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by alberto2k(m): 1:11am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
what turn you on quickly on that girl i uploaded?
The pencil in her mouth
Cuz i'd like to know if its HB or suitable for my drawings undecided
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2015
valmunich:
Brain, boobs and physique
that's my man!!!oya take

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
We know tat women easily fall for the bad boys.... grin

Im so turned on when a man is witty, talkative( i means he can be opinionated in anything & not b quiet n juz listen), & can keep up with me in drinking...juz saying cheesy grin cheesy
have we met before?because you just described me.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:

The pencil in her mouth
Cuz i'd like to know if its HB or suitable for my drawings undecided
drawing is your hobby?
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
have we met before?because you just described me.

Hahahaha....how i wish we did..but juz wait til i come to Nigeria... grin
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2015
And i juz noticed...when the topic is S*E*X, everyone can relate oooo... grin grin grin
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:23am On Mar 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahaha....how i wish we did..but juz wait til i come to Nigeria... grin
no problem then.we Nigerians still remain the best.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:24am On Mar 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
And i juz noticed...when the topic is S*E*X, everyone can relate oooo... grin grin grin
not everyone,only redblooded ones can relate.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by alberto2k(m): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
drawing is your hobby?
One of my hobbies
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2015
alberto2k:

One of my hobbies
you get paid for it?
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by alberto2k(m): 1:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
you get paid for it?
Recreational ish smiley
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Truckpusher(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2015
As soon as she smiles then my junior becomes stupiid. grin
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nostradamus: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
Truckpusher:
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Nostradamus:
this is not too big,this exact size of my cock cc dimples192
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 18, 2015
big boob and slightly exposed lap(I will like to see what she have in btw her lap) sad
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by braine(m): 2:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Dark skin, slim, flat tummy with firm medium sized boobs and I'm okay at first sight. But then, I no longer need those shii anymore.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Princecalm(m): 3:20am On Mar 18, 2015
all of u here are naughty o
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Nehemiah459(m): 3:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Immediately I see her writing codes. I ejaculate immediately.
Re: Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? by Qaisar1: 4:11am On Mar 18, 2015
valmunich:
Brain, boobs and Eva Alordiah-like physique

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers / Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.