Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money (2620 Views)

Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Chrisrare: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
.....Most guys are fond of sending pms to ladies on romanceland. They chase women up and down here like their lives depend on it. If u check the lives of dis guys offline, u'll find out they are either students or some jobless dudes who still depend on their parents for money. They are probably finding it difficult to attract any lady offline, hence they resort to come online to woo and chase after ladies.

.....A guy who's working and has money doesn't need to chase after women. Women are already throwing themselves at such guys, and all he's got to do is just select the ones he's interested in. Such guys have no need to come to a faceless forum to look for women since they already have enough waiting for them on a queue.

....From personal experience, women of nowadays are very cheap. They love money more than anything and won't mind worshipping a guy for his money. They are ready to Bleep anything with money. They only play hard to get when they come across broke jobless niggas. And while ur busy sending pms and running after a lady on nl, she's busy bleeping a rich dude out there.

....Real men don't waste their precious time chasing women, they make money and women chase dem like flies.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by divinehand2003(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
True talk my dear OP.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by AfricanApple(f): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
For him chikili mind now, e don talk better thing grin ayahh
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by moststylish(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
True but a broke guy still need to get laid, abi no be human being him be

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Ifakiland(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
op get something into your dumb cement skull....u dont need money to fork a girl, all u need is ur A game....money only makes it faster.
also hope u included ur sis, mom and aunt to d gals ure talking abt who will sleep with anything for money? idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by adidasBarca: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
U are right

Guys look for money so dat ladies can start chasing u like GOLD
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by seunny4lif(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by seunny4lif(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin
Abi oooooh
Team broke grin grin grin
moststylish:
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Collenshy2020(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
well your assertion seems lopsided though.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Lasveg(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
AfricanApple:
For him chikili mind now, e don talk better thing grin ayahh
he's right

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Chrisrare: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
op get something into your dumb cement skull....u dont need money to fork a girl, all u need is ur A game....money only makes it faster.
also hope u included ur sis, mom and aunt to d gals ure talking abt who will sleep with anything for money? idiot.
dis is wot broke ass niggas say to console demselves. Dont goan hussle for money, be sending pms to every moniker with f in front.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
And when they get the money, they should use all the money to invest on the ladies cheesy
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by LuvU2: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow u mean men re working their asses off to really impress us. shockedcheesy
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by JohnNgene: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Your advice is great but you generalized too much.

Do you know that some successful hardworking rich guys are also sending PMs to girls online? It's because they hope to find a wife-material who doesn't know their financial worth and will love them for real.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Gothblackgal(f): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
There is time for everything, you can accomplish a lot being married also
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Ifakiland(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chrisrare:
dis is wot broke ass niggas say to console demselves. Dont goan hussle for money, be sending pms to every moniker with f in front.
Ure a mumu, d same u dat will say gals shuldnt ask a guy for money is d same u saying guys shuld make money before finding a gal...if its by been rich before getting a gal y is dbanj and banky unmarried Aint dey rich Well ur mentally is on a level I've developed passed....so my Frnd, keep working hard to get rich to get a gal...while she gives d money to poor/broke sharp niggers like us...u hear Oponu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nature8(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
True though..
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Ifakiland(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
When has chasing a gal or not stop a guy from getting rich or poor
If u can chase a gal and also at d same time focus on ur hustle...den ure a kid not yet a man!!!! Simple.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
moststylish:
what does a broke guy needs more, money or the almost useless punni?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by nickvanilla(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
So true @ OP.
I know of a guy
He is the king of online chats and all despite that he can't even manage to hook up to any.
The thing is most of all these ladies will reply u and chat u up bacause they enjoy the attention they get.
Most times it doesn't go past that.
Get the money and u'll be amazed at what u'll see
OWO NI KOKO! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by moststylish(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
so if it takes 10 years to get money does that mean u will not have sex
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by nickvanilla(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
icedbeatz:

You're a wise man truly
More feathers to your hat
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
And when they get the money, they should use all the money to invest on the ladies cheesy
hahahahahahaha you're funny but no dear, just to pick the one you fancy have all your fun, get all your fantasies out, drop some change and say your goodbyes. By the way thats when you have time to kill or catch some fun maybe after a project, contract or on vacation.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Chrisrare: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
LuvU2:
Wow u mean men re working their asses off to really impress us. shockedcheesy
I'm responsible for wot i post. Ur iq is responsible for wot u understand. Frm ur comment, u must have a low one (no offense).
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
Is useless but some of you will do anything to get laid.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
moststylish:
so if it takes 10 years to get money does that mean u will not have sex
As a broke guy he is, it will be fruitful for him to invest that TIME he would waste on going after the girl to date, talk about whine, buy gifts, airtime credit and more like diseases, unwanted pregnancy, et al. Problem with most guys is FOCUS. Why waste all that precious time on something as almost useless as punni can you pls tell me?
Pls my brothers punni is nothing believe me, when you achieve your goals girls BEG and FIGHT for your attention and all you need is just to give them little of your attention and they will do all you want. I typed ALL you WANT sexually if thats your problem but be a winner first.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
Nice one.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
Is useless but some of you will do anything to get laid.
It's not useless dear but ALMOST useless and most of us only lash it when we WANT "it". We don't need it. No man will do just about anything to get laid, if you understand what anything really means.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Kneyo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
You don't need money to make a lady like you, only guys who doesn't have confidence in themselves think that way. Even when you make that money, you still find it hard to approach the lady you like because of your beliefs of making money to impress girls.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
It's not useless dear but ALMOST useless and most of us only lash it when we WANT "it". We don't need it. No man will do just about anything to get laid, if you understand what anything really means.
"Is almost useless" what's the difference?, some people just need a change of mentality.
2morrow you will use half your savings to keep a permanent one as wife.
Smh.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
"Is almost useless" what's the difference?, some people just need a change of mentality.
2morrow you will use half your savings to keep a permanent one as wife.
Smh.
lol hahahahahahaha half of my savings to keep a wife?! Lmao hahahahahaha thanks for the funny comment. You came as default as they come, you automatically think i must marry or keep a permanent wife? Hahahaha where are the true wifey materials? Or talk about the scam called marriage, i love ladies though.
Re: Guys: Why You Need To Stop Chasing Women And Focus Ur Attention On Making Money by Chrisrare: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
As a broke guy he is, it will be fruitful for him to invest that TIME he would waste on going after the girl to date, talk about whine, buy gifts, airtime credit and more like diseases, unwanted pregnancy, et al. Problem with most guys is FOCUS. Why waste all that precious time on something as almost useless as punni can you pls tell me?
Pls my brothers punni is nothing believe me, when you achieve your goals girls BEG and FIGHT for your attention and all you need is just to give them little of your attention and they will do all you want. I typed ALL you WANT sexually if thats your problem but be a winner first.
Nice one... u really understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up / It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] / Relationship Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.