Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. (702 Views)

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by kennkachio: 4:39am On Mar 18, 2015
For those who were not born or were below the understand age when BUHARI and IDIAGBON were in the helm of affairs of the country,will never understand that in the period in question,BUHARI was not the master strategist,But a follow up with no option In the front seat because of HAUSA/ FULANI born to rule. All the WOULD SAY GOOD POLICIES that seemed to favour the entire country without ETHINIC deprivation,were the master Plan and initiative of LATE IDIAGBON. Go home ask,seek and find out WHO gave LIFE COLOUR to their REGIME. This is PART 1, digest this without hate,then reply with your mind cleared and purposeful. Wait for next...
Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2015
I guess somebody don't understand the full definition of leadership and it xteristics.
So all the blames put on jonathan now isn't his fault?. Look let the sleeping dog lie down well, if electricity and water start functioning well in this country. Pastor T.B joshua will not be praised for seeing the vision, nor will the manager of PHCN and WATER COPERATION will be praised, all goes to the president for creating the enabling environment. when you collected 10naira change from fuel film trick na allison u dey praise?
Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by internetpirate: 5:07am On Mar 18, 2015
I totally agree with you; however, it is important to also note the source of a leader's strength! If it is hinged on certain individuals, it is called "leadership by abdication"! It is still leadership, but in management circles, it is regarded as a weak and ineffectual style of leadership!

afolag:
I guess somebody don't understand the full definition of leadership and it xteristics.
So all the blames put on jonathan now isn't his fault?. Look let the sleeping dog lie down well, if electricity and water start functioning well in this country. Pastor T.B joshua will not be praised for seeing the vision, nor will the manager of PHCN and WATER COPERATION will be praised, all goes to the president for creating the enabling environment. when you collected 10naira change from fuel film trick na allison u dey praise?
Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by Wsdm: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Then stop blaming Buhari for the coup too.

2 Likes

Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by okoloikenna(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2015
den stop blaming buhari fr d killings PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2015
so buhari really killed!nnah men! I don't want a past killer as a leader. God please don't let him lead us into the valley of death!

GEJ till eyes open!
Re: Not Buhari,but Late Tunde Idiagbon Deserve The Praise. by stronger: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
kennkachio:
For those who were not born or were below the understand age when BUHARI and IDIAGBON were in the helm of affairs of the country,will never understand that in the period in question,BUHARI was not the master strategist,But a follow up with no option In the front seat because of HAUSA/ FULANI born to rule. All the WOULD SAY GOOD POLICIES that seemed to favour the entire country without ETHINIC deprivation,were the master Plan and initiative of LATE IDIAGBON. Go home ask,seek and find out WHO gave LIFE COLOUR to their REGIME. This is PART 1, digest this without hate,then reply with your mind cleared and purposeful. Wait for next...

Thanks. I was a full-blown adult in that era and I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari was the Chief strategist and master-minded MOST of the good policies! I can back it up with proof if you want (Although I doubt you will believe anything I put forward).

It is however a testament to his FANTASTIC team-working and Leadership skills that his Deputy (Idiagbon) is well known today! It means they worked together!! It means that PROF. OSIBANJO - A distinguished professor of law, a smart administrator and a pastor of the RCCG (Pastor Adeboye's confidant.) will be VERY VERY useful and busy!! That's good news because PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE said "This is a man that you can give work to do and go to sleep!!" I think we are in for a fantastic team at the top, don't you think so?

Can you say the same about Sambo? Someone said that NOI identified GHOST WORKERS but missed out Sambo!! grin grin

Hope you are convinced now. Like I said, I was a full-blown adult in that era. So I know.

Waiting for your part 2.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Seun / Photos: Have You Seen The APC Women Head Gear??? / Chinese Eatery That Does Not Admit Black People After 5pm Closed In Nairobi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.