Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account (19855 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by maestroferddi: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
fashola that is more inclined to information has given you figures, the onus is on you to counter his claims with pictures and not some eye witness account.

Post the pictures of the 10 police men you counted or keep quiet.

Meanwhile, direct your questions to fashola as to how he got the figures.
#note. You can't know more than him cos you just happened to count "10" olopa while eating at a buka.
Oga, receive commonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Lataability(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

Is this your point

Sorry your doomed in this life

Wait for the next life #punk
that still makes u a punk ass and a senseless fool... I cus you from today... That ur damage brain will remain like that forever since u have failed to make use of it
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Why defend him when you dont have the figures. Are you a robot?
lagosians know what they go through whenever the president visits the state. Even when his wife whose office is unconstitutional does visit any state, there's always news of heavy traffic. What do you think causes the traffic? People just decide not to move?

Stop and search by the cops and her security details causes the traffic
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by braine(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

another senseless animal... If you believe in the foolish lies... That means u are nothing but a punk ass...

Even tho your words and opinion are irrelevant and worthless to me, its note worthy that I know how the system works, and you don't. I'll let you wallow shamefully in your puplic display of ignorance and stupiditty.

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by taharqa: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

For you to be a janjanweed you must have degree in lying

Exactly!!

Perventure you've yet obtained the degree in lying and you desperately want in, a crash course would be organised for you. It is a prerequisite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
lagosians know what they go through whenever the president visits the state. Even when his wife whose office is unconstitutional does visit any state, there's always news of heavy traffic. What do you think causes the traffic? People just decide not to move?

Stop and search by the cops and her security details causes the traffic

I hope you stay in Nigeria. Stop and search happens everyday in Nigeria, Lagos especially. Road blocks are unofficial toll gates for policemen. Stop and search didnt just happen only when Jona is in town. Heavy traffic is an everydaything in Lagos. Abi na Jona cause that one too. For the First Lady`s visit, I cant say much cause I was not in town the day she visited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by viczing(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

that still makes me a punk ass and a senseless fool... I cus myself from today... That my damage brain will remain like that forever since I have failed to make use of it

grin no wonder... sorry 4 u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by viczing(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2015
taharqa:

Exactly!!

Perventure you've yet obtained the degree in lying and you desperately want in, a crash course would be organised for you. It is a prerequisite
cheesy
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Lataability(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:

Even tho your words and opinion are irrelevant and worthless to me, its note worthy that I know how the system works, and you don't. I'll let you wallow shamefully in your puplic display of ignorance and stupiditty.

you are the one displaying ur ignorance and ur stupidity by believing that cheap lies.. Continue telling the whole Nigerians how poor ur brain is.. Do u think a primary school kid will believe this foolish propaganda? Am sowi 4 u and correct some of ur spellings.

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Lataability(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

grin no wonder... sorry 4 u

sowi for ursef

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

I hope you stay in Nigeria. Stop and search happens everyday in Nigeria, Lagos especially. Road blocks are unofficial toll gates for policemen. Stop and search didnt just happen only when Jona is in town. Heavy traffic is an everydaything in Lagos. Abi na Jona cause that one too. For the First Lady`s visit, I cant say much cause I was not in town the day she visited.
the type of stop and search that happens in lagos is not the type that causes traffic cos these cops look for a free flowing road to do such. But when there's a stop and search that causes huge traffic, then it means the clueless one is around.

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ozoigbondu: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
he is guarded by a joint force comprising of all security operatives from the army, police, mopol to the DSS.

I hear OPC is included these days grin

He is guarded by a joint force yet only the police contributed a massive 2130 personnel to the operation...........just take a look at your reasoning.I don't know whether being in APC robs you of your common sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dein77(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

you are nothing but a useless blood the fool and a senseless eedoit with no brain of reasoning, how many police officers are there in Lagos? Some of us here are becoming so silly all in the name of APC and PDP.. After all this, weather APC or PDP win, u will stand to get nothing. How can u believe in this cheap propaganda all b/c u are supporting one party or the order. Later someone will open mouth to say this person is corrupt while u have failed to face the fact all in the name of useless Nigeria politics.

I'm sorry you just confirmed his assertion with your puerile remarks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by braine(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

you are the one displaying ur ignorance and ur stupidity by believing that cheap lies.. Continue telling the whole Nigerians how poor ur brain is.. Do u think a primary school kid will believe this foolish propaganda? Am sowi 4 u and correct some of ur spellings.

See who's asking me to correct spellings. LOL. I need not exchange words with you, man. Fvck off.

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by honfnj: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Make APC try... Why all these lies

4 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by viczing(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

sowi for myself

Mumu
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
the type of stop and search that happens in lagos is not the type that causes traffic cos these cops look for a free flowing road to do such. But when there's a stop and search that causes huge traffic, then it means the clueless one is around.

No sane police man will do a stop and search on a free flowing road. They either look for a bend or a pothole or a speed breaker to do their stop and search, knowing that Lagos drivers can run over them if they try stopping them on a free flowing traffic. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by luvinhubby(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
You keep contradicting yourself.

If you say the president is guarded by combined team of different security agencies & you agreed with Fashola that police contributed 2,123 of it, then you may be looking at a total number of 4,000 & above security details attached to the visit.

VERY POROUS LIES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by BabaO2: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2015
2123 received instructions of president Jonathan visit to Lagos not that 2123 police will cluster round him. That is the way it works.
This is not even Fashola's problem, but Joseph Mbu that has just taken over at zone 2, bear in mind that such has not happen in Lagos for over 7 years now. Is Mbu competent enough to coordinate high demanding Lagos/Ogun policing network? Or is he here soley for election rigging and confrontations with Jonathan opponents?

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by stigman(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2015
aljharem:
@op you should know that Nigerians are very stu.pid and gullible set of people.

You mean 200 million mumu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by toyecoach(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

It seems you don't know about security issues even as it affects the president
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by aljharem(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

EXCLUDING ME, MAYBE YOU ARE REFERRING TO apc ZOMBIES.

mostly them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by dahunsy(f): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Coughs*** clears throat#
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by chamboy(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Uncle am not daft.

I drove through this routes you mentioned and I could not see your ghost Policemen. We all live in Lagos, I wonder how you will station 2,123 policemen and Lagosians wouldnt know. Hate has blinded you my guy.

Soldiers moving round town is a norm please get that. So OP MESA moves round with toy guns?
what happened to Police Check Point After Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge... cluelessness has eaten ur skull
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by stronger: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

LOL!! This made me laugh.

I suggest you read this over again and ask yourself some critical questions!

While I don't necessarily agree with the number put forward by Fashola, I can show you documents and memos that spell out security protocol for the president and governors. You will see that Fashola was not so far from the truth! Only that they are highly confidential of course

Do you remotely know how security systems [/b]work?
Do you know what advance parties do?
How did you arrive at 50? Based on what you counted? Lol
Do you know how many are not within the vicinity of the actual place the president was?
Do you know how many [b]PLAIN CLOTHES
police men and security agents were there?
Did you realise that the security of the president and other high-profile public personalities is further heightened in an election period?

LOL. . Let's not talk about what we don't know. I know many security experts and they say that while Fashola's number may have been exaggerated, he is not far from the truth. Also, he may have meant to say the about general security agents and not just the police.

Cheers
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by chamboy(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Fashola got his info from Cops Head. Op gets his info frm TAN beer parlour
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Rickbee1: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2015
This man fashola has lost his mind, must u lie all d tym?? Its a shame dat he has no explaination. Mr gov. Nigerians ar nt fools pls try harder u can do beta.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by omonnakoda: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Your methodology is not an intelligent way to answer the question.Rather you should be asking where Fashola got his numbers from and yes you are entitled to have doubt.To say you conducted some kind of amateur census is quite frankly silly.I would ordinarily expect the police to respond to his CLAIM.
FYI police do not have to wear uniform and often they do not. They do not even hae to be on the road to be on presidential protection duty. So we need to cultivate the habit of asking questions the way to dispute claims is not by manufacturing facts of our Own. First of all we need to know ALL the duties and roles involved in Presidential protection from airport to destination and traffic management and surveillance.Certainly there would be an element of embedding plain clothes officials within the crowd to assess mood risk etc. Ordinarily one would expect the SSS to do this but let us ask where Fashola got his figures from if we have doubts.To come out and say ; The policemen I were only 5 or 10 or 20 does make you seem like a village bumpkin with little sense.
What is interesting is Fashola gave an exact number which suggests to me that RECORDS are kept.It makes sense f records to be kept in case something BAD happens but also those involved receive SPECIAL BONUS PAYMENT so it really should not be hard to check

1 Like

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by omonnakoda: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2015
aljharem:
@op you should know that Nigerians are very stu.pid and gullible set of people.

Do you mean all Nigerians or just you and your family
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Bonapart(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by IAMGEJ(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
PresidentAde:
********************************* ..... ...Education is KEY...
. U mean u single handedly counted the presidents security detail & u arrived @ a total Number of 50 ?? ??
.Op are U okay ?? ........Oya kom & tell us how many SSS,,, ARMY,,, AIRFORCE,,, Civil Defence ,,, NSA ,,, U counted....
'
'
You should be arrested & shot in the left hand index finger for writing a damaging & false story abt Gej.......
'
'
' You should also be flogged for believing ur own story !
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Uncle am not daft.

I drove through this routes you mentioned and I could not see your ghost Policemen. We all live in Lagos, I wonder how you will station 2,123 policemen and Lagosians wouldnt know. Hate has blinded you my guy.

Soldiers moving round town is a norm please get that. So OP MESA moves round with toy guns?

U be mumu. Oloshi alailo polor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari / Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.