Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158614 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
fikki1:

ok thanks... Pls do u mind given me ur mobile number?

uwah49:
hello please how do i go about it my its degree need help

Find a skul and apply!
Use google to search or read previous post and u'll find a link to all the accredited skuls in bulgaria, open it and get started.
What course do you want to study?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Find a skul and apply!
Use google to search or read previous post and u'll find a link to all the accredited skuls in bulgaria, open it and get started.
What course do you want to study?[/quote]Good morning Mod me just dey loyal and just dey chill
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Good morning Mod me just dey loyal and just dey chill...

Ok good for you!
Make u no forget us ooo
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok good for you!
Make u no forget us ooo
kai, why i go forget my guys grin
tlk2Prince:

Ok good for you!
Make u no forget us ooo
kai, why i go forget my guys
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dhl have delivered my documents to.bg.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by uzhi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Prince, how far with your stuff ? Hope u dey enjoy naija ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
uzhi:
Prince, how far with your stuff ? Hope u dey enjoy naija ?
My guy! Naija dey ooo, countin my days here bruh.
Am sure ure already in Esti
We go hook up..

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by shoes19: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello guys,
I am new to this trend and I am just joining in! I got admission too from Varna University of Management. How else got admission from there too? Please contact me so that we can share ideas. Also, many thanks to you, Prince for answering some of my questions this morning!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2015
shoes19:
Hello guys,
I am new to this trend and I am just joining in! I got admission too from Varna University of Management. How else got admission from there too? Please contact me so that we can share ideas. Also, many thanks to you, Prince for answering some of my questions this morning!

i do have, still processing to send my doc, have you paid the application fee 90euros, what have you done so far and when do you intend to go, cos am vying for february, ask Maria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2015
shoes19:
Hello guys,

Congrats Mr shoes19.
I hope u'll get all d necessary help/information you need from honourable members of this thread.
@fikki1, I tink u just got a skul mate!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Congrats Mr shoes19.
I hope u'll get all d necessary help/information you need from honourable members of this thread.
@fikki1, I tink u just got a skul mate!!

yes boss..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by shoes19: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have not paid the application fee yet- but I am hoping to do that soonest once I got all my documents ready, and I applied for the February intake too.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
shoes19:
I have not paid the application fee yet- but I am hoping to do that soonest once I got all my documents ready, and I applied for the February intake too.

ok, i guess you have done the interview, and you have been given certificate of admission, after that you pay 90euros, then you legalise your document, scan and send it to Maria ivanova, and translate to Bulgaria and send it VIA post to the school... I spoke with her and she said there is probability we miss first week class
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow great News guys cheesy
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy New month guys!
I will advice all members of diz thread to share accurate informations and make sure not to abuse the country of discussion.
Who knows, oyibo self don dey access NairaLand.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Dizzi263: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello. I wanted to find out from those who have studied or are currently studying in Bulgaria, how the universities there are like. I want to study medicine. Do they teach in English the whole course. And which universities are good. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dizzi263:
Hello. I wanted to find out from those who have studied or are currently studying in Bulgaria, how the universities there are like. I want to study medicine. Do they teach in English the whole course. And which universities are good. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Dear nah Google fit help pass
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dizzi263:

Dear nah Google fit help pasd
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Sunny4Gold: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2015
For those of you who are planning to school in Bulgaria, please have this in your mind - NO JOB. You can only survive if you have a relative that will be sending money to you while you are schooling.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Sunny4Gold:
For those of you who are planning to school in Bulgaria, please have this in your mind - NO JOB. You can only survive if you have a relative that will be sending money to you while you are schooling.

Thanks for the REMINDER!

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sunny4Gold:

expantiate
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Sunny4Gold: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dizzi263:
Yes they do like Sofia medical university

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eddyrymz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
gudpm people
I applied for a course overseas and was ask to send 2 academic references by scanning and my transcript. Have sent my transcript but yet to send d references cos I don't understand them because my references are present in d CV I sent earlier . pls I need assistance
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
eddyrymz:
gudpm people
I applied for a course overseas and was ask to send 2 academic references by scanning and my transcript. Have sent my transcript but yet to send d references cos I don't understand them because my references are present in d CV I sent earlier . pls I need assistance

academic reference means someone who was your high school teacher or principal. Take note, be sure you will write the ones who know you better as a student and as a good citizen..

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
eddyrymz:
gudpm people

I think it should be a letter from your alma mater... precisely professors in your department acknowledging that you were once a student and vouching for your academic prowness during your undergraduate days.

Also, he or she must say one or two positive things about you.

This info is from the little I have gathered on various threads on academic sojourn outside Nigeria.

Thanks.
*modified* The boss has done justice to your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.