Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159255 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
uzhi:
To the guy with 2.2, possibility of admission is slim. Even with 3.90, I wasn't accepted in Fnland, but did with a school in Estonia.
I will advise u go for first degree.

Have yu traveled to estonia too
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Emptybrain:

Have yu traveled to estonia too

He will be there soon.
So ure gettin ur transcript next week, thas good..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

He will be there soon. So ure gettin ur transcript next week, thas good..
problm is i will be resuming work monday,how i go take do my legals now?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
Emptybrain:

problm is i will be resuming work monday,how i go take do my legals now?
What are the documents you want to legalise?
As you mentioned #Transcript, I tot ure going for Masters and u may need to translate your documents to Bulgarian.
I can help you out with legalisation if you base in abuja.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
Cowleg N Adeniyiabolanle!
Idey on lowkey waitin patiently for you guys to drop the good news about *Transcript received. Buh I neva hear anytin from u guys or even update
Abeg watsup with u guys
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

What are the documents you want to legalise?
As you mentioned #Transcript, I tot ure going for Masters and u may need to translate your documents to Bulgarian.
I can help you out with legalisation if you base in abuja.

Can you help me with the legals and translation. I will send my docs and cash to you. This is cowleg naaaa, my new handle bro hehehe. Transcript wil be ready next week
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2015
Emptybrain:

Can you help me with the legals and translation. I will send my docs and cash to you. This is cowleg naaaa, my new handle bro hehehe. Transcript wil be ready next week
Diz guy sefcheesy cheesy !!
What hapund to d famous *Cowleg handle na?
Am not familia with the Translation stuff but I'd look in2 it aspa legals I'd run dat 4u surely.

Please anybody with information (Authorised firm)that can help to translate documents to bulgarian should kindly assist.. Thanks

Cc: Justwise, Vicjustwise
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
bro what's gud, am still waiting for my transcript. i will go check on monday. tlk2prince they not called u yet?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Diz guy sefcheesy cheesy !!
What hapund to d famous *Cowleg handle na?
Am not familia with the Translation stuff but I'd look in2 it aspa legals I'd run dat 4u surely.

Please anybody with information (Authorised firm)that can help to translate documents to bulgarian should kindly assist.. Thanks

Cc: Justwise, Vicjustwise

That my other handle has become so popular that i can no longer able for freedom of speech, so as not to be judged by my past comments. So i am on a lowkey. I need a translation office in abj, moe eligibility letter, legals
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by emmanuel90(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2015
tlk2Prince hw many days/weeks it took u to get ur high school transcript...

Mine was a day and it looked kinda Ordinary with a few typographic errors....The tin dey funny me sef...Make Uni no go tink say na me create am.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ezekielibeh: 11:32am On May 30, 2015
m interested in studying pharmacy
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
bro what's gud, am still waiting for my transcript. i will go check on monday. tlk2prince they not called u yet?
Not yet bro am still expectin to receive a message from d school.
Once MES bulgaria sends legalise mu documents for visa and send 2de school, I'd be contacted immediately.
I'd call the university to know watsup.
This transcript is taking unexpected time sha.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
emmanuel90:
tlk2Prince hw many days/weeks it took u to get ur high school transcript...

Mine was a day and it looked kinda Ordinary with a few typographic errors....The tin dey funny me sef...Make Uni no go tink say na me create am.
I got mine the next day coz I dint inform d school I was coming. Try and make amends on d transcript erro mahn.
What's the name of the university u want to put in?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by emmanuel90(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I got mine the next day coz I dint inform d school I was coming. Try and make amends on d transcript erro mahn.
What's the name of the university u want to put in?
Na One Uni for Poland jare...
I no fit meet-up with this Bulgaria plan again.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2015
emmanuel90:

Na One Uni for Poland jare...
I no fit meet-up with this Bulgaria plan again.
Ok all the best man..
Depends on the university you applied in bulgaria. But if u ask *my opinion, I think you can meet up.
Poland make sense pass bulgaria coz its a schengen country but I don't know the success rate of their visa..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Not yet bro am still expectin to receive a message from d school.
Once MES bulgaria sends legalise mu documents for visa and send 2de school, I'd be contacted immediately.
I'd call the university to know watsup.
This transcript is taking unexpected time sha.
Menh the transcript stuff is just so anonyin now am trying to see the VC just for me to get a copy of my transcript. Don't u think MES is taking time cos it shuld be more than a month now i guess
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
@tlk2Prince am confused abt the Bulgarian language, you said your course is taught in Bulgarian rite? now, is it that you will enroll for the Language training first before ur degree and does it mean you will pay for both the language training and the degree?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
@tlk2Prince am confused abt the Bulgarian language, you said your course is taught in Bulgarian rite? now, is it that you will enroll for the Language training first before ur degree and does it mean you will pay for both the language training and the degree?
Its not up 2 a month yet, almost sha.
NO! Its not taught in bulgarian, but English Language.
I intend to enroll in2 a Bulgarian Language class to help me fit in with daily activities in bulgaria.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Its not up 2 a month yet, almost sha.
NO! Its not taught in bulgarian, but English Language.
I intend to enroll in2 a Bulgarian Language class to help me fit in with daily activities in bulgaria.
oh ok
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok all the best man..
Depends on the university you applied in bulgaria buh if u ask *my opinion, I think you can meet up.
Poland make sense pass bulgaria but coz its a schengen country but I don't know the success rate of their visa..

hello bro please can you explain to me how you officially legalized your secondary education and diploma supplement is it the same things as attestation?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2015
A legal document evidencing that the applicant meets the general entry requirements for undergraduate studies in the country where his/her secondary education has been completed.

please i need some one above to answer this questions how do i get the legal document evidencing that the applicant meets the general requirement for undergraduate studies? please just tell me the sample and step to go
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
favourmic:
A legal document evidencing that the applicant meets the general entry requirements for undergraduate studies in the country where his/her secondary education has been completed.

please i need some one above to answer this questions how do i get the legal document evidencing that the applicant meets the general requirement for undergraduate studies? please just tell me the sample and step to go
Sorry for late reply mahn!!!
Its quite simple, the *Legal document in question is, ELIGIBILITY LETTER goten from Ministry of Education.
You'd be issued the document if your O'level(WAEC) result qualifies u wich is 5 credits, mathematics and english language inclusive..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Sorry for late reply mahn!!!
Its quite simple, the *Legal document in question is, ELIGIBILITY LETTER goten from Ministry of Education.
You'd be issued the document if your O'level(WAEC) result qualifies u wich is 5 credits, mathematics and english language inclusive..

thank you so much i can now understand it perfectly, please i have the second questions to ask (Official diploma for completed secondary education and diploma supplement. Please note that the diploma and diploma supplement must be officially legalized in the country where secondary education has been completed) i know they are asking for WACE but my questions is, is it the same things as Attestation of result?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
favourmic:

thank you so much i can now understand it perfectly, please i have the second questions to ask (Official diploma for completed secondary education and diploma supplement. Please note that the diploma and diploma supplement must be officially legalized in the country where secondary education has been completed) i know they are asking for WACE but my questions is, is it the same things as Attestation of result?

Confirmation of the genuineness of a seal or stamp or signature on a document by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is regarded as legalization. The legalization process also verifies the capacity in which the signatory entity has signed the document. Both legalization and authentication in no way speak for the accuracy of the content of a document.

Furthermore, attestation is the process of providing a witness to a signature on a document by another signature to verify the document has been duly signed by the entities bound by the document's contents.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Confirmation of the genuineness of a seal or stamp or signature on a document by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is regarded as legalization. The legalization process also verifies the capacity in which the signatory entity has signed the document. Both legalization and authentication in no way speak for the accuracy of the content of a document.

Furthermore, attestation is the process of providing a witness to a signature on a document by another signature to verify the document has been duly signed by the entities bound by the document's contents.

thanks so much you really help me so much on this matter, and i believe other people we also learn for that once again thank you so much but my finally questions is it a copy of my wace result or my original wace certificate because i never collect am.. once you have done it before you we have more ideal on it. thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
tlk2Prince:

wow tell us how much to collect eligibility letter from moe?
How much to legalise docs at bulgarian embassy?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Emptybrain:

howfar abt d transcript how are u going to legalize it since skool will not give u
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
favourmic:

thanks so much you really help me so much on this matter, and i believe other people we also learn for that once again thank you so much but my finally questions is it a copy of my wace result or my original wace certificate because i never collect am.. once you have done it before you we have more ideal on it. thanks
The Original will be ok, but hence you don't have it yet you can go with a copy printed from the internet and your waec statement of result(gotten from the school you wrote waec) and do well to go with a waec scrtach card or u'd buy it when u get there...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Emptybrain:

Eligibility letter is #5 @MOE on presentation of the right documents.

I paid 5k per document as the time I legalised my documents @bulgaria embassy.
I don't know the price now. I think the price is effected by doll$.. So if dollar rise, the price for legals go rise and vice-versa..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Emptybrain(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
howfar abt d transcript how are u going to legalize it since skool will not give u

Thats wat i cannot figure out, still trying my best.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2015
tlk2Prince:

The Original will be ok, but hence you don't have it yet you can go with a copy printed from the internet and your waec statement of result(gotten from the school you wrote waec) and do well to go with a waec scrtach card or u'd buy it when u get there...

thank you so much you really help me so far and i'm gr8ful may the Lord bless you, lastly please how much we it cost for to have the the genuineness of a seal or stamp or signature on a document by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is regarded as legalization? can some one help me to do it? And the cost of ELIGIBILITY LETTER goten from Ministry of Education? once you have done it before you we have an ideal for it...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
favourmic:

thank you so much you really help me so far and i'm gr8ful may the Lord bless you, lastly please how much we it cost for to have the the genuineness of a seal or stamp or signature on a document by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is regarded as legalization? can some one help me to do it? And the cost of ELIGIBILITY LETTER goten from Ministry of Education? once you have done it before you we have an ideal for it...
Legalisation per document @MOFA is 3h (normal procedure, u'd getit after 3 or 5 working days) 1k (for express and you getit same day). And YES, someone can do it for u.
Eligibility Letter =#500 @MOE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.