Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158917 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok good 2know my friend.
Next in line is legalisation of your documents @MOE and MOFA, den finally Bulgaria Embassy.
Don't develop headache about translation. Just put a call across to the school and tell them you will send your documents in English language and they should help you with the translation. A fee is attached..

Ok good, how many days will it take me to do all this.
Legals at moe mofa bg embassy, medical report.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
adeniyibolanle:

Abeg I need comprehensive amount you spent to process ya docs, I wana do am express like yours!! No time to waste at abj.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
cowleg:

If u follow normal procuders, it will take you 2weeks or more but if u wish to by-pass den ur Money go speak for u...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
tlk2Prince:

If u follow normal procuders, it will take you 2weeks or more but if u wish to by-pass den ur Money go speak for u...

How much for express no time oooo, wana make budget. I would have love to stay for a month but I cant leave my job.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
cowleg:

How much for express no time oooo, wana make budget. I would have love to stay for a month but I cant leave my job.
D Express applies to MOFA (1k per document) MOE no dey take much time.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
D Express applies to MOFA (1k per document) MOE no dey take much time.
Bg embassy nko
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
THESE INFORMATION IS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS..

If you still aspire to study in Bulgaria and feels you won't meet up with Winter semester, well I'd advice you not to give up and keep the pace.
Most Universities in Bulgaria have two intakes.
The Winter semester(stars october) and
The Spring semester(starts february).
So if you could not meet up with Winter semester there's no need to worry coz Spring semester is OK.
www.mfa.bg/en/pages/101/index.html
The link will provide you the list (if not all) of accreditted universities in bulgaria. Do well to check the universities and apply in a suitable institution.

The language of instruction in most universities in bulgaria(if not all) is *BULGARIAN. But not to worry because you can still enroll for your desired course and be taught in english language (foreign language).

Universities like, American university, bulgaria,, International university college. To mention but a few, are english based university and require Proof of English proficiency e.g(IELTS, TOEFL). But not to worry because there's another alternative which is: If the language of instruction in your secondary school was English Language then you don't need of those exam but, you must provide a legal letter to proof you studied in english language..

NOTE: do not pay any agent to help you do the paper work(legalisation). I implore you to do it yoursef becuase its not tedious and you would gain more experience Physically, Socially and Mentally...

#Better Days
Confirm Bro. The procedure is straight forward cos i just finished mine yesterday all thanks to tlk2prince for is encouragement. cool
tlk2Prince:
THESE INFORMATION IS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS..

If you still aspire to study in Bulgaria and feels you won't meet up with Winter semester, well I'd advice you not to give up and keep the pace.
Most Universities in Bulgaria have two intakes.
The Winter semester(stars october) and
The Spring semester(starts february).
So if you could not meet up with Winter semester there's no need to worry coz Spring semester is OK.
www.mfa.bg/en/pages/101/index.html
The link will provide you the list (if not all) of accreditted universities in bulgaria. Do well to check the universities and apply in a suitable institution.

The language of instruction in most universities in bulgaria(if not all) is *BULGARIAN. But not to worry because you can still enroll for your desired course and be taught in english language (foreign language).

Universities like, American university, bulgaria,, International university college. To mention but a few, are english based university and require Proof of English proficiency e.g(IELTS, TOEFL). But not to worry because there's another alternative which is: If the language of instruction in your secondary school was English Language then you don't need of those exam but, you must provide a legal letter to proof you studied in english language..

NOTE: do not pay any agent to help you do the paper work(legalisation). I implore you to do it yoursef becuase its not tedious and you would gain more experience Physically, Socially and Mentally...

#Better Days
Confirm Bro. The procedure is straight forward cos i just finished mine yesterday all thanks to tlk2prince for is encouragement. God bless u bro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
cowleg:

A day or two days at most. i finished wit my legalisatn in both moe and mofa is just d medical certificate that delayed me. Although i did it at xpress i.e i paid to get it fast. The moe is very easy and within 30mins u can ur documents legalised but at mofa it takes like a week if u wanna do d normal procedure but to save time
xpress is always available grin
cowleg:

A day or two days at most. i finished wit my legalisatn in both moe and mofa is just d medical certificate that delayed me. Although i did it at xpress i.e i paid to get it fast. The moe is very easy and within 30mins u can ur documents legalised but at mofa it takes like a week if u wanna do d normal procedure but to save time
xpress is always available
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
cowleg:

Abeg I need comprehensive amount you spent to process ya docs, I wana do am express like yours!! No time to waste at abj.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Confirm Bro. The procedure is straight forward cos i just finished mine yesterday all thanks to tlk2prince for is encouragement. coolConfirm Bro. The procedure is straight forward cos i just finished mine yesterday all thanks to tlk2prince for is encouragement. God bless u bro
AMEN! And you 2 my friend.
God bless your hussle.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=adeniyibolanle post=34860929][/quote] Now for moe. each document is 300 naira and ensure u make 3 photocopies each of every of ur documents you wish to legalise. Also, if u want to legalise ur olevel result, you will be ask to buy a scrach card for 650 naira(neco). Guy ensure u hold money o cos you go dey drop at each stages atleast 1k go cover up for dat. As tlk2prince as rightfully said, 1k each per document for mofa(express). So it all depends on ur documents cos me spend alot oo becos my transcript only na like 4pages.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Adeniyi A.K.A Sharp guy Noni..
Keep up with the pace forwad ever.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.
Have you been contacted by the school yet? About the translation.

@Cowleg (Nnwanne Nmadu)
Abuja can't wait to host you soon.

@Favourmic! Whatsup with you
Hope everything is going well as planned.

To the rest members of this success thread(sorry I dint mention y'll name), I wish everyone of us the Favour of GOD and VISA SUCCESS.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD.
MEYS Bulgaria have approved my application for admission. So, I have sent my address to the school and hopefully my admission letter will be sent off from bulgaria enroute nigeria(abuja) to me, don't know how many days it will take to get here sha but I'd keep tracking it once I receive d tracking details of the letter..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=adeniyibolanle post=34860494]A day or two days at most. i finished wit my legalisatn in both moe and mofa is just d medical certificate that delayed me. Although i did it at xpress i.e i paid to get it fast. The moe is very easy and within 30mins u can ur documents legalised but at mofa it takes like a week if u wanna do d normal procedure but to save time
xpress is always available ;DA day or two days at most. i finished wit my legalisatn in both moe and mofa is just d medical certificate that delayed me. Although i did it at xpress i.e i paid to get it fast. The moe is very easy and within 30mins u can ur documents legalised but at mofa it takes like a week if u wanna do d normal procedure but to save time
xpress is always [\quote] have u call bg for translation.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Now for moe. each document is 300 naira and ensure u make 3 photocopies each of every of ur documents you wish to legalise. Also, if u want to legalise ur olevel result, you will be ask to buy a scrach card for 650 naira(neco). Guy ensure u hold money o cos you go dey drop at each stages atleast 1k go cover up for dat. As tlk2prince as rightfully said, 1k each per document for mofa(express). So it all depends on ur documents cos me spend alot oo becos my transcript only na like 4pages.

I did 5years course, my transcript na 6 pages oooo see money. How much for legals at bg embassy
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
AMEN! And you 2 my friend. God bless your hussle.
Can I get the med cert on satday, do mofa work satdays
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
GLORY BE TO GOD.
MEYS Bulgaria have approved my application for admission. So, I have sent my address to the school and hopefully my admission letter will be sent off from bulgaria enroute nigeria(abuja) to me, don't know how many days it will take to get here sha but I'd keep tracking it once I receive d tracking details of the letter..
:DConfirm my broda thank God for u man.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
sad
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by emmanuel90(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
GLORY BE TO GOD.

Congrats Prince...
I also just received my offer letter for admission from Poland...
Na DAT embassy ish remain...
Not tryna derail this thread buh what do u think....
I be 24yrs old,graduated high school 2007 and going for UG program...
I believe say the consular go wan dey poke him nose for my matter
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
cowleg:

Can I get the med cert on satday, do mofa work satdays
sure bro it all depends on u i.e ur bar
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Adeniyi A.K.A Sharp guy Noni..
Keep up with the pace forwad ever.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.
Have you been contacted by the school yet? About the translation.

@Cowleg (Nnwanne Nmadu)
Abuja can't wait to host you soon.

@Favourmic! Whatsup with you
Hope everything is going well as planned.

To the rest members of this success thread(sorry I dint mention y'll name), I wish everyone of us the Favour of GOD and VISA SUCCESS.

the journey they stress like mad, for me to come from ABK to ABJ nah 100% wahala and cost more money, secondly i dont have where to stay for 2 weeks wish it can be done for me at abuja and send them to me..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:22am On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
GLORY BE TO GOD.

I'm so happy for you Ogbeni... wow it good to be honest in all thing u doing i told u God we answer it and the lord that do it we surely do others and mine too, i pray the money for school God we provide it easily...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
GLORY BE TO GOD.

brother did u fill any form given from the NBU? i mean the (Essay) Briefly explain your academic purpose and reasons for applying to New Bulgarian University? and my last questions is please how i'm going to get the medical certificate? can i do it from the Federal Hospital over here in ABK and legalise it at abuja?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2015
emmanuel90:

Congrats Prince...
I also just received my offer letter for admission from Poland...
Na DAT embassy ish remain...
Not tryna derail this thread buh what do u think....
I be 24yrs old,graduated high school 2007 and going for UG program...
I believe say the consular go wan dey poke him nose for my matter
Aspa say school don give u admission, you can go ahead and apply for visa
I don't think your age will blow any whistle. Meanwhile, you should be able to defend your course becoz u might be given some questions to answer regarding your course when you go for interview.
I wish u all d best
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2015
@Favourmic
Hard work and determination pays.
Comon ure a man so you should be datermined and optimistic don't be a pessimist. We're talkin about your future here so coming to abuja should not be wahala.

YES! I filled in the form and wrote essay an essay(2pages). Das some credits to my application document.
Surely, you can do the medical cert in a federal hospital.
My Opinion: I advice you do the medical certificate in a government owned hospital.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
favourmic:

the journey they stress like mad, for me to come from ABK to ABJ nah 100% wahala and cost more money, secondly i dont have where to stay for 2 weeks wish it can be done for me at abuja and send them to me..
So you don't have reltives in abuja?
Send d documents, I will help you take them to ministries for legalisation.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Favourmic
Hard work and determination pays.
Comon ure a man so you should be datermined and optimistic don't be a pessimist. We're talkin about your future here so coming to abuja should not be wahala.

YES! I filled in the form and wrote essay an essay(2pages). Das some credits to my application document.
Surely, you can do the medical cert in a federal hospital.
My Opinion: I advice you do the medical certificate in a government owned hospital.

Thanks so much for your words, but I'm having little consign about this diploma supliment, because I'm thinking they mean transcript but my problem is how we I get my GCE transcript because nah my GCE I wan use please enlight me more
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Aspa say school don give u admission, you can go ahead and apply for visa
I don't think your age will blow any whistle. Meanwhile, you should be able to defend your course becoz u might be given some questions to answer regarding your course when you go for interview.
I wish u all d best

Yes EU and schenege has noting to do with age problems
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by debris: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lolz guys are not smiling everybody dey find way to comot
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
favourmic:

Thanks so much for your words, but I'm having little consign about this diploma supliment, because I'm thinking they mean transcript but my problem is how we I get my GCE transcript because nah my GCE I wan use please enlight me more
I think I've already answered these question.
Check my previous comments.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I think I've already answered these question.
Check my previous comments.

My questions is how can I get the transcript because its Wace GCE or its not compulsory
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
favourmic:

My questions is how can I get the transcript because its Wace GCE or its not compulsory
Go to the institution you wrote waec gve and request transcript, they will direct you how to go about it..
Preferably, get transcript of your secondary school (for bachelor) and ure good to go..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.