Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158830 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
favourmic:

Tlk2prince please can you help me on this MOE? To make my coming to abuja fast because of my work, we are 2 can you help us get the eligibility letter from MOE? And the legalize stuff from MOE so that by the time I got to abuja I can speed up the MOFA and and embassy? How much we it cost me?
Ok I can help you guys.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
lekibraky:

Talk2prince I am goin for master so I want to know if I can use my transcript gotten from school since 2012
YES you can Transcript is transcript. But my question is, do u still have a sealed copy packaged by the university?

gowaga68:

Yes I am and still waiting to musta energy to confront the embassy.a lot of people were denied without giving reason/s for such actions apart from the time wasted from them..Bulgarian University's tuition fee isn't a small thing.

Those Portugal ppl are wicked, I can imagine the quality time they wasted from legals to visa and yet they still deny with no reason..
I wish u God's favour
Yea true but not all the university in bulgaria are expensive..

favourmic:
Talk2price
I'm having serious problem with this medical things, all my document is ready but the medical stuff nah the problem, the state hospital down here just dey bill the hell out of me, once they see embassy on it... Is it compuslry make them put embassy as the head line...

Its not compulsory that you address it to bulgarian embassy, na the doctor wey prepare my own just put it there.
Not to worry, you can do it when you come to abuja.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gowaga68: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Those Portugal ppl are wicked, I can imagine the quality time they wasted from legals to visa and yet they still deny with no reason..
I wish u God's favour
Yea true but not all the university in bulgaria are expensive..

Its not compulsory that you address it to bulgarian embassy, na the doctor wey prepare my own just put it there.
Not to worry, you can do it when you come to abuja.
can you give a list for those cheap ones pls?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok I can help you guys.

Thanks how the level go be cos I'm ready, plz
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
gowaga68:

can you give a list for those cheap ones pls?
Are you going for Master or Bachelor?
Science, Art or Social Science?

You can check:
New Bulgarian University(NBU)
International University College(IUC)
Varna Free University(VFU)
South West University
You can find course for 1500euros
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
favourmic:

Thanks how the level go be cos I'm ready, plz

Everything dey your hand myguy
Check your mail, I sent you pm
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gowaga68: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Are you going for Master or Bachelor?
Science, Art or Social Science?

You can check:
New Bulgarian University(NBU)
International University College(IUC)
Varna Free University(VFU)
South West University
You can find course for 1500euros
going for B.sc, social science.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by dcitizen: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Tlktoprince. I need you to confirm dis information for me. I gave an agent the document of friend to help him get a letter of eligibilty frm d office of ministry of education. For 10 working days now,he has been given me excuses that the director that will sign the letter of eligibility has travelled out for a conference. How true is this statement? I gave him d document with money on the 22st of june 2015. Need ur contribution pls. Am appearing like a scammer for doing helping somebody
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gowaga68: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
dcitizen:
@Tlktoprince. I need you to confirm dis information for me. I gave an agent the document of friend to help him get a letter of eligibilty frm d office of ministry of education. For 10 working days now,he has been given me excuses that the director that will sign the letter of eligibility has travelled out for a conference. How true is this statement? I gave him d document with money on the 22st of june 2015. Need ur contribution pls. Am appearing like a scammer for doing helping somebody

that sounds some how.. well i went there last year December and if One man isnt around to sign some documents someone else got to be there. I cant say much but I think you need to meet that guy one on one.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
dcitizen:

I have not been to moe for long a time now, so I don't have the information you require.
But I know for sure the director must sign before the Eligibility Letter will be handed over.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Sofia university na hot cake oooo to get reply na war now!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2015
cowleg:
Sofia university na hot cake oooo to get reply na war now!!
cowleg hw fr, na u don finish wit d legalizatn ba?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2015
@tlk2prince my guy hopefully next week before wednesday i go send my documents to the skool. i don gather everything make them complete the rest. thank u boss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello talk2prince, hope u enjoying ur weekend. Please i think Sofia university requires an entrance exam. Pls can u help me confirm how true this is?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
cowleg hw fr, na u don finish wit d legalizatn ba?

noooooiooo i dey dull oooo
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
@tlk2prince my guy hopefully next week before wednesday i go send my documents to the skool. i don gather everything make them complete the rest. thank u boss
Ok good my friend.
Am sure they will accept your documents and grant you admission soonest GOD's grace

Beatrice203:
Hello talk2prince, hope u enjoying ur weekend. Please i think Sofia university requires an entrance exam. Pls can u help me confirm how true this is?

@Beatrice203
If you saw that information on the school website, then you don't need me to confirm for you.
Better-still, you can mail or call the university to be on a safe side.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2015
@talk2prince, morning, please i need info on how to get started, though i hv UNWE( university of national world economy) in mind but anyoda school will be appreciated, i want to study accounting(social science), under graduate preferably... Pls ur response will be highly appreciated... Tanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Can't you guys discuss it here for others to learn!
That way it will help prospective students stay informed..
Yea that's true.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Can't you guys discuss it here for others to learn! That way it will help prospective students stay informed..
aight broo
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
hello everyone i just wanna let u all know that i have sent my documents and they have received it and i am ask to pay the administrative fees. so it is in progress cos God is highly involve
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
hello everyone i just wanna let u all know that i have sent my documents and they have received it and i am ask to pay the administrative fees. so it is in progress cos God is highly involve

which school
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by dcitizen: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello,

has anyone in the house gotten their letter of eligibility. I have applied for a friend of mine for the past three weeks now through sombody in abuja but the excuse for the delay that i keep hearing is the director that is supposed to sign the letter travelled.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
adeniyibolanle:

Hopefully will send mine next week Godwilling.......seee yu guys in bulgaria hahahaha I see a very vibrant nigerian student community in bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
adeniyibolanle:

Oga boss sofia uni dey charge 350leva adminstrative fee, abeg how I go pay to their account.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
cowleg:

Oga boss sofia uni dey charge 350leva adminstrative fee, abeg how I go pay to their account.
them suppose send the link of the acc detail or check their site if u can find it. One shuld be able to send tru any of our bank
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Even something like application fee of 16euro don't know for sure. But I still wonder how it is to be paid.Sofia Uni. @cowleg pls if u r successful with the bank details let me have it tanks. Good day y'all
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
dcitizen:
Hello,

has anyone in the house gotten their letter of eligibility. I have applied for a friend of mine for the past three weeks now through sombody in abuja but the excuse for the delay that i keep hearing is the director that is supposed to sign the letter travelled.

I was @Ministry of education on monday to apply for Eligibility Letter for a friend, but the news I got was " There has been no Electricity(light) more than a month"
So those that applied for E.letter have not received it yet.
adeniyibolanle:

Ok good to know
GOD surely is involved ahde tell u
Am sure everything will work out fine and in few weeks you will receive your admisiion letter..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls talk 2prince can u give me a run down of the documents I am supposed to legalize and also i will like to know if after going to MOFA I ll still take same documents to MOE and hw much they take for each. I kinda know u have spoken abt this topic bfr but just reply me now on this my request pls and pls cos I want to start mine. N I got a bit confused abt d stuff I asked. From the previous thread I read. Thank u sooo much cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.