Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158943 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by johnsonsegxy: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
favourmic:

My questions is how can I get the transcript because its Wace GCE or its not compulsory

Guy you can't get transcript for GCE but only original certificate and results.

You can only get transcript from your secondary school where you graduate which will include your results from ss1-ss3.

Hope you're cleared?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Guy you can't get transcript for GCE but only original certificate and results.

You can only get transcript from your secondary school where you graduate which will include your results from ss1-ss3.

Hope you're cleared?

Oh sure i can understand it perfectly, thanks and i have already request for it..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by johnsonsegxy: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
favourmic:

Oh sure i can understand it perfectly, thanks and i have already request for it..

Ok Welcome and let us know about your progress coz i too will be filling for winter intake.

Good luck bro.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
tlk2Prince:

If u follow normal procuders, it will take you 2weeks or more but if u wish to by-pass den ur Money go speak for u...

Chairman I believe u don have more experience on this documentation Issue, by God grace end of this month I for dey abj, but plz the application and other stuff did you print them out colored or black and white?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
favourmic:

Chairman I believe u don have more experience on this documentation Issue, by God grace end of this month I for dey abj, but plz the application and other stuff did you print them out colored or black and white?
I printed it out black and white..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
favourmic:

I printed it out black and white.
Try and make up your mind to come abuja and do your legals.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I printed it out black and white.
Try and make up your mind to come abuja and do your legals.

sure bro i'm waiting for my transcript to come out, wait o i dont have problem with MOE or MOFA but my problem is the embassy legalisation, please do you mean all document is 5k or per each page is 5k? because i think it we be like 10pages or more and that we be 50k
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2015
favourmic:

sure bro i'm waiting for my transcript to come out, wait o i dont have problem with MOE or MOFA but my problem is the embassy legalisation, please do you mean all document is 5k or per each page is 5k? because i think it we be like 10pages or more and that we be 50k
is 5k per document
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
favourmic:

I thought you are going for undergraduate?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I thought you are going for undergraduate?

Yes
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
is 5k per document

Wait o u mean each document is 5k if I can understand u right
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2015
@Favourmic
The transcript should be compiled and printed in a single A4 paper, so its just a page (1 document).
How will yours be 10pages ahbi na 10 secondary schools you attend? Lols
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
When should i come to abuja?? I have to legalise at moe mofa bg embassy medical cert?? Money is ready but no time yet to hit abj.
Make una help me plan.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Favourmic
The transcript should be compiled and printed in a single A4 paper, so its just a page (1 document).
How will yours be 10pages ahbi na 10 secondary schools you attend? Lols

Hahahahha funny u, I mean the wace the transcript, and the medical certificate the MOFA etc not a single trabscript..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
favourmic:

Hahahahha funny u, I mean the wace the transcript, and the medical certificate the MOFA etc not a single trabscript..
Ok I understand you now.
But the most important documents you'd take to bulgaria embassy won't be more than 4, and das 20k.
(Eligibility letter, Medical certificate, SSCE, and Transcript).
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2015
cowleg:
When should i come to abuja?? I have to legalise at moe mofa bg embassy medical cert?? Money is ready but no time yet to hit abj.
Make una help me plan.
NO PLAN WILL BE MORE THAN THE PLANS YOU HAVE FOR YOUR SELF..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok I understand you now.
But the most important documents you'd take to bulgaria embassy won't be more than 4, and das 20k.
my transcript na 6 pages, statement of result 1 page,
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
@cowleg
The Embassy might consider to charge you 5k for your transcript(6 pages) so pray you get same luck as Adeniyi, hwas charged 5k for transcript(5pages).
As you documents don ready and money @hand, your next destination should be ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok I understand you now.

That so much and that really help
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Numerouuuno: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
tlk2prince, please i need your help, can you send me a pm?
thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Numerouuuno:
tlk2prince, please i need your help, can you send me a pm?
thanks
What can I do for you?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Numerouuuno: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:
What can I do for you?
thanks bro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Numerouuuno:

thanks bro

Thanks bro is the answer.....lolz
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by debris: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls oo pals do they hv post graduate diploma courses there.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
debris:
Pls oo pals do they hv post graduate diploma courses there.
YES they do!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by debris: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
tlk2Prince:

YES they do!

plz which of the uni cos I wanted something related to health care help me with the links.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
debris:

plz which of the uni cos I wanted something related to health care help me with the links.
View my previous comments, u'd find a link where u can get a comprehensive list of the universities in bulgaria.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello Ladies and Gents!
Am happy to inform you guys that I have received My Admission Letter (New Bulgarian University) delivered to me @home.
I'd get all the required documents and apply for visa.
Thanks for d encouragements from y'all and I pray GOD will answer y'all prayers aswell.

Glory be to GOD!

3 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Hello Ladies and Gents!
Am happy to inform you guys that I have received My Admission Letter (New Bulgarian University) delivered to me @home.
Thanks for d encouragements from y'all and I pray GOD will answer y'all prayers aswell.

Glory be to GOD!

Wow honestly I'm so happy for you please how much did you get your medical certificate I we make sure I come ABJ sharply Tue only thing delaying me is transcript and medical certificate
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
tlk2Prince:
Hello Ladies and Gents!

Glory be to GOD!
WOW cheesy
tlk2Prince:
Hello Ladies and Gents!

Glory be to GOD!
WOW congratulation bro Thank God for u ooo. omo we must pop sometin waitin make i go get drink and glass cup cos this calls for a celebration
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by stoicism: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I printed it out black and white..

pls what's legalization of documents like at the ministry of foreign in Abuja, I mean the speed and cost. Thanks in advance
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
;DWOW :DWOW congratulation bro Thank God for u ooo. omo we must pop sometin waitin make i go get drink and glass cup cos this calls for a celebration
Thnaks OgbEni..
Sure we go celebrate cos *All work and no play makes PRINCE a dull boy lols

God wey do it for me will sure put Evergreen smiles on your face..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.