Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117025 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2016
After being among the first 5 people that paid for the land, so cos I didn't pay for the survey, that amounts to cancellation of the land which was paid in full.
I even travelled down to enugu cos of this same plot, and we both drove with my in laws vehicle into this particular land and we both went through the bush and trekked together, something unfortunate happened I, even came here to seek for help which ifyalways wished me well and wished me speedy financial recovery,
All through then I have gone through the pages here, I never spot a place where my plot 55 was re-advertised for another person to commit or pay, why now that the estate is sold out, we took the risk of being the first 5 that patronized the scheme, then cos I am yet to pay for survey which u categorically stated back then, that we get the survey after we pay 130,000. ,it now automatically denies me of the land wish I raised money to pay for..

You mentioning to refund me the 400k as soon as I came back online means u have long ago decided that without even considering the fact that back then 400k was worth 1,600$. But now u rushing to refund it, it's not worth more than 824$.

Ifyalways
Muftau
Checkitaut

Pls come to my aid...
This was the last thing I expected from you brother...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
If u cancelled my payment, why did u go ahead and kept the money with u all these while, without announcing it here for the person being me to send my account for refund back then, u even sold the second layout and still had the money with u in ur account, back then u were soliciting for funds, and the funds was raised by all, now u need not the fund anylonger, u now rush for refund even when I didn't ask for it yet...

Brother, I respect people and mind my lane but not when u treat someone as if they are dumbfools... my plot is no 55 the old and first layout u brought online here.......

I was ur pioneer clients who paid into ur account without even knowing u in real life....

If u had all the money back then, am a million % sure u would have bought and paid in full for the land, and then resell to us according to ur own price tag.....

So pls show some respect and humane..

spyder880:
Something is happening around this land. Some families have called in surveyors and divided their virgin land ready for development. The lands shares a common boundary with our estate.

I am waiting and watching this from the tree top grin grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
To me there is no need for all this, try and give spydder880 a call and discuses with him, this guy you are talking about is simple and easy going person, personally i have done business with him and he is not that type that like cheating people, it will just be a simple understanding between two of you.
spygadgets:
After being among the first 5 people that paid for the land, so cos I didn't pay for the survey, that amounts to cancellation of the land which was paid in full.
I even travelled down to enugu cos of this same plot, and we both drove with my in laws vehicle into this particular land and we both went through the bush and trekked together, something unfortunate happened I, even came here to seek for help which ifyalways wished me well and wished me speedy financial recovery,
All through then I have gone through the pages here, I never spot a place where my plot 55 was re-advertised for another person to commit or pay, why now that the estate is sold out, we took the risk of being the first 5 that patronized the scheme, then cos I am yet to pay for survey which u categorically stated back then, that we get the survey after we pay 130,000. ,it now automatically denies me of the land wish I raised money to pay for..

You mentioning to refund me the 400k as soon as I came back online means u have long ago decided that without even considering the fact that back then 400k was worth 1,600$. But now u rushing to refund it, it's not worth more than 824$.

Ifyalways
Muftau
Checkitaut

Pls come to my aid...
This was the last thing I expected from you brother...

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am not the type that tarnish ones reputation... I never said he is not simple and trustworthy!!!!!! What I said was that it's so totally wrong for him to rush to ask for my account number for refund,while at the past he was the one giving out account number soliciting for payments from everyone, it's wrong for him to jump the issue and offer to throw money at my face..... let's call a spade a spade

ugwup:
To me there is no need for all this, try and give spydder880 a call and discuses with him, this guy you are talking about is simple and easy going person, personally i have done business with him and he is not that type that like cheating people, it will just be a simple understanding between two of you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Most times people's issue are non the less important to see things from both sides, not until it happens to you yourself!!!!! Only then u start to feel the pinch yourself... all am asking for is for him oga spyder whom we all have utmost regard and respect for, to act the right way
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mank1234(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
I understand how you feel and you have every right to feel so. First, let me apologise on his behalf form the way he handled your complain. From his response and yours it's obvious there was a communication gap between when you made payment and when it was re-awarded.

Up till now, spyder880 has been excellent at managing his clients as evident in near zero online complaints.
As suggested above, call him, you never can tell, you may end up striking a very good deal with him, if this one is ireedeamble. You can come back to express your grievances only after both of you cannot amicably resolve the issue.

spygadgets:
Most times people's issue are non the less important to see things from both sides, not until it happens to you yourself!!!!! Only then u start to feel the pinch yourself... all am asking for is for him oga spyder whom we all have utmost regard and respect for, to act the right way

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by gabbytabby: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Look at it this way if everyone did what you have done that is make part payment some 18 months ago and then go on the quiet, chances are the project would have gone to the dust.

Most estate plan would not even make an allocation unless they receive full payment. The lesson from this is that you can only secure when you have made full payment and received your deed of assignment or lease.

Spyder has not done anything wrong here. At times you see people here wanting to sell on and make profit on lands they have not paid for and do not own. A lot of 9ja.'s continue to amaze me.

I would suggest you use the money to pay for his new project and balance up.

Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2016
As promised, we are going to restart work on this land, and I have brought in some of my workers to cut down the grass on some of the roads here as the entire place was overgrown with tall grass. They have cut grass on a road but I still need more workers here to continue work. We plan to continue some fencing on some parts of the land as some more people paid. We also plan to start the security house.

I will have to change the previous location where I planned to build the gate house and estate entrance. Due to the new estate and land layout around this land, I have a better plan to cut a road through the new layout. This will make entry easier. More updates about this in the coming days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2016
From Orie Emene axis, getting to the adoration ground, the state government has been building a new road, but this road may not reach Ugwuomu proper, although this is good as we still use this new road to get to Ugwuomu, the roads are rumored to only enter the adoration ground. We wish the government will take this road into Ugwuomu, driving speedy development to all the lands there.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by DiroiD(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Need a qualified and trustworthy engineer to manage your construction either road, building and any kind of drainage system in any environmental condition ... Pls email me at abiridiran@gmail.com or call 07057255428
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Getting workers ready to move into this site.

Is there anyone who wants to build anything on their land here? You can do your fence, gate house or boys quarters to get this place developing.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
spyder880:
Getting workers ready to move into this site.

Is there anyone who wants to build anything on their land here? You can do your fence, gate house or boys quarters to get this place developing.

Can you kindly confirm the status of plot 17, please? Payment has been fully made. Still waiting for the survey document from you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

Can you kindly confirm the status of plot 17, please? Payment has been fully made. Still waiting for the survey document from you.

Please call me Sir, or send a whatsapp message to 0803-335-0750. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Work to clear the bushes before we start work is in progress, sand, stone and cement supply expected soon.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2016
spyder880:
Work to clear the bushes before we start work is in progress, sand, stone and cement supply expected soon.

Well done Oga Spyder...Keep the flag flying high! So this our die-hard volks is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by metallisc(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
spyder880:

Nwoke m, is this the new site or the old site?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2016
thebaft:

Well done Oga Spyder...Keep the flag flying high! So this our die-hard volks is still alive?

It's still alive o cheesy even entering into bushes for work.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2016
metallisc:

Nwoke m, is this the new site or the old site?

This is the old site, the first layout. We plan to raise at least one building here before we stop.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by chidex167: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! A FULL PLOT OF LAND AT 6TH AVENUE, FESTAC TOWN FOR SALE. PRICE: #10M. OWNER'S LINES: 08158191014, 08068206922. PLS FWD TO OTHERS. TNKS
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by metallisc(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
spyder880:

This is the old site, the first layout. We plan to raise at least one building here before we stop.

OK. for how much?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2016
We have been buying up materials for the construction of the gate house, which I plan to be a sort of self contained office arrangement. I will post the plans later as we plan to start building the house next week.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
I called in my architect and he prepared this building plan for us. This is like a small duplex, but I plan to build it in this land and use it as our estate office for now. I am starting to put up structures here as my men prepare to move into this estate.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oga Spyder if una use sand,stone or block remain, throway am for my plot.

Money dey yab man o sad but God dey.

Spygadgets, trust your issue has been settled offline?

Happy new year everyone

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2017
ifyalways:
Oga Spyder if una use sand,stone or block remain, throway am for my plot.

Money dey yab man o sad but God dey.

Spygadgets, trust your issue has been settled offline?

Happy new year everyone

Consider it done cheesy, I have refunded him and we settled offline. Happy new year sister.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2017
We have dropped blocks and other foundation materials into this site, work is planned to start today.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
spyder880:

Consider it done cheesy, I have refunded him and we settled offline. Happy new year sister.
Nice one big boss. cool cool cool

God bless you and all the subscribers of Ugwuanyi this year and for ever. Amen

spyder880:
We have dropped blocks and other foundation materials into this site, work is planned to start today.
Well done and Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Getting my team ready to start this new building on this site, this will be the first building in an estate of 78 plots of land.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lets go there!

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2017
spyder880:
Getting my team ready to start this new building on this site, this will be the first building in an estate of 78 plots of land.

This is sweet music to my ears!

I want to ask about the royal palms that were planted all around the estate. How are they fairing at the moment? I see that most of the vegetation on the land are drying up because of the dry season. Are the palms continuously watered and nurtured?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2017
whirlwind7:

This is sweet music to my ears!

I want to ask about the royal palms that were planted all around the estate. How are they fairing at the moment? I see that most of the vegetation on the land are drying up because of the dry season. Are the palms continuously watered and nurtured?

Only very few survived. I need to postpone that till I have some buildings here where workers can stay and work. That is the only time adequate care will be given to the palms and other planned developments.

Some people are buying up surrounding lands. A woman who came to see us says she is planning another estate around here. She has already bought some lands and they say work will start soon on their own side.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2017
ifyalways:

Nice one big boss. cool cool cool

God bless you and all the subscribers of Ugwuanyi this year and for ever. Amen

Well done and Godspeed.

Ify nwannem, e good to follow oga jaw lick oil oh. Remember your brother.

Spyder, I sight you. I will contact you for cost to fence my plots and put a selfcon BQ.
The road being built, is it also close to the new estate? 2017 will be awesome!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2017
I made out time and took an extensive tour of this land, checking all our work last time. After walking round the whole land, I found out that some sections of the fence has been pushed down by rain fall and flooding. This section is on the lower section of the land where the water flows to, and there was no allowance for water to exit, but the fall was made easier by my boys who didnt backfill this section after we did the fence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.