Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! (3232 Views)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over / GMB Victory: Post Your Congratulatory Message Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Gbawe: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't even know what to make of "suffering and smiling" elements who continue to support the PDP and GEJ. Look at these guys comparing GEJ to Netanyahu

As one poignant example, did Netanyahu supervise a situation where he scammed his own nation with putrid crony capitalism wrapped as "power privatisation" which has taken Israel backward to only deliver stone-age darkness? Would Israelis vote Netanyahu if this was the case? Are you guys for real? If well-off Britons are angry with Cameron for raising taxes, who but a total fool will then compare Cameron's eventual electoral return to power, even if some in the electorate were disillusioned with him, with the situation of a President, i.e GEJ, who has callously and cynically supervised the death of over 15,000. 00 of his own people for political profit? When has Netanyahu, a leader who does not play with even a single Israel life, shown GEJ-style disdain for the spilling of Israeli blood?

Do these fans of GEJ appreciate that GEJ has failed totally and taken Nigerians backwards, in every way possible, whereas Netanyahu has areas of strength that connected with the pragmatic Israeli electorate? What , in relation to our major problems , has GEJ done right? The fans of GEJ are so clannish, brainwashed and unintelligent that I would ask, if I had the power, they be quarantined, dissected and studied so that it is established they are not all human beings who have had their brains exchanged with that of Lizards. How can anyone compare the situation of Netanyahu to Jonathan who is failure, leadership impotence and shamelessness personified? Some of you niggas need to improve your exposure to see what leaders get voted out for by ambitious electorates in civilised climes before you begin your attempt to compare your totally failed and aberrant President to his colleagues worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
major466:

By the time GEJ wins in less than one week, then you will understand the power of incumbency.

No sane person can undermine the power of incumbency in a developing nation like ours.

Yes, the APC is a formidable opposition, and will definitely wither some of the powers of the incumbent, but it will amount to epic foolishness to totally write it off.....
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Firefire(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
No stories, GEJ till 2019.

Amaechi and Buhari can CHANGE their address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by dein77(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gbawe:
I don't even know what to make of "suffering and smiling" elements who continue to support the PDP and GEJ. Look at these guys comparing GEJ to Netanyahu

As one poignant example, did Netanyahu supervise a situation where he scammed his own nation with putrid crony capitalism wrapped as "power privatisation" which has taken Israel backward to only deliver stone-age darkness? Would Israelis vote Netanyahu if this was the case? Are you guys for real? If well-off Britons are angry with Cameron for raising taxes, who but a total fool will then compare Cameron's eventual electoral return to power, even if some in the electorate were disillusioned with him, with the situation of a President, i.e GEJ, who has callously and cynically supervised the death of over 15,000. 00 of his own people for political profit? When has Netanyahu, a leader who does not play with even a single Israel life, shown GEJ-style disdain for the spilling of Israeli blood?

Do these fans of GEJ appreciate that GEJ has failed totally and taken Nigerians backwards, in every way possible, whereas Netanyahu has areas of strength that connected with the pragmatic Israeli electorate? What , in relation to our major problems , has GEJ done right? The fans of GEJ are so clannish, brainwashed and unintelligent that I would ask, if I had the power, they be quarantined, dissected and studied so that it is established they are not all human beings who have had their brains exchanged with that of Lizards. How can anyone compare the situation of Netanyahu to Jonathan who is failure, leadership impotence and shamelessness personified?

As usual, Uncle Gbawe2 will always round off his brilliant posts with disrespect and insults, thereby making his intelligent posts of no value.

Uncle, you're smarter than all the millions of people supporting GEJ! Let's leave it at that!

2 Likes

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Rad1cal: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gbawe:
[s]I don't even know what to make of "suffering and smiling" elements who continue to support the PDP and GEJ. Look at these guys comparing GEJ to Netanyahu

Do these fans of GEJ appreciate that GEJ has failed totally and taken Nigerians backwards, in every way possible, whereas Netanyahu has areas of strength that connected with the pragmatic Israeli electorate? What , in relation to our major problems , has GEJ done right? The fans of GEJ are so clannish, brainwashed and unintelligent that I would ask, if I had the power, they be quarantined, dissected and studied so that it is established they are not all human beings who have had their brains exchanged with that of Lizards. How can anyone compare the situation of Netanyahu to Jonathan who is failure, leadership impotence and shamelessness personified? [/s]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PDDVMSeE_q0/UF15AWOWaXI/AAAAAAAACuc/28yC20zdG5g/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Firefire(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
I pity the END of the sworn enemies of Goodluck Jonathan, they shall cry their eyes out after March 28th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Change2015(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Before nko? It would take APC much more than manipulating the likes and shares application on nairaland to win elections. PDP is on ground campaigning while APC is tweeting away its time.

You and someone else I could mention seem to take Internet forums too seriously. While I'm sure you're hypocrite enough to be celebrating if GEJ was winning all the polls likes and shares online, let's think on this. Online GMB bests Jonathan usually by a factor of 3 to 1. What we are expecting on March 28th is nothing less than 55% of the vote. Does that make you feel better?
Israel has a multitude of strong small parties while Nigeria has only two strong parties, so the comparison is misguided. Soon you will need to find other explanations for the poor job your candidate has been doing over the last four years.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! by Change2015(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gbawe:

Do these fans of GEJ appreciate that GEJ has failed totally and taken Nigerians backwards, in every way possible, whereas Netanyahu has areas of strength that connected with the pragmatic Israeli electorate? What , in relation to our major problems , has GEJ done right? The fans of GEJ are so clannish, brainwashed and unintelligent that I would ask, if I had the power, they be quarantined, dissected and studied so that it is established they are not all human beings who have had their brains exchanged with that of Lizards. How can anyone compare the situation of Netanyahu to Jonathan who is failure, leadership impotence and shamelessness personified? Some of you niggas need to improve your exposure to see what leaders get voted out for by ambitious electorates in civilised climes before you begin your attempt to compare your totally failed and aberrant President to his colleagues worldwide.

Unfortunately even on the African continent, GEJ is slowly turning Nigeria into the butt of jokes, and we are now supported by countries with a lower population than Lagos in our fight against boko haram! We fly with cash to South Africa pretending we want to buy arms and all manner of ridiculous excesses are greeted with an uncomprehending shrug by our do-nothing-in-chief president. Remember the Sally Mbanefo http://paparazzipress.com.ng/cover/beauty-so-corrupt-the-many-scandals-of-sally-mbanefo-accused-of-intimidating-and-threatening-business-partner-to-cover-up-fraud of the tourism council caught on film tearing and chewing a page of the contract she had signed to promote a Nigerian village during the last world cup? The scandal was international news but like Abba Moro, she continues in office.... Until the president gathers enough 'technology' to fight corruption with. I just shake my head at pdp supporters, because I don't see them putting Nigeria first.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of All Trekkers Man 2 treks From China 2 Daura Nigeria For GMB (with Pix) / Posterity Shall Judge Me Right – Jonathan. / South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.