Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? (1785 Views)

Why APC Lost In Rivers / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Ondo State Government Locks Akure Democracy Park Because Of GMB/APC Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by danjohn: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Fellow political junkies of nairaland,

As the 2015 election approaches next week, I would like to get a better sense of the mood of the entire country. Before February 14th, there was a big sentiment for change that favored Buhari winning. However, it looks like that sentiment has evaporated.

Right now it is safe to assume that Buhari would likely win all the states in the Northwest, as well as Borno, Bauchi, Yobe, Gombe, Niger, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, and Oyo. While GEJ would most likely win all the states in the Southeast and the South South.

Can Nairalanders who live in the following states comment on what the sentiment in their state is? Who do you think would win the presidential election in the following states:

1. Adamawa
2. Taraba
3. Abuja
4. Benue
5. Nasarawa
6. Kwara
7. Kogi
8. Ondo
9. Ekiti
10. Plateau

I am a GMB supporter but it looks like the momentum is fading. What do you think? Also, how is the sentiment in the Southwest? I would appreciate objective candid comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by villareal15(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2015
I don't fink so
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2015
GMB living in fool paradise. He could have won on Feb but as it stand today, the sentiment and emotionalism is gone. March 28 is just by the coner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by ola6: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari can't win the SW. Yorubas like me will make a statement that Tinubu ole is not my leader!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Buhari can't win the SW. Yorubas like me will make a statement that Tinubu ole is not my leader!
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 LIKES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Middlebelters know who the enemy is. They know who is raping their women, killing their men, ravaging their farm lands. They know who is bombing their churches, who won't give permit for new churches. They know those who do not consider any appointment made to a northern minority a northern appointment because it was not made to their born to rule tribe. Yes, they know their enemies who have decimated them for centuries. We see even when we cry

2 Likes

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by danjohn: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:

When I was in Lagos in December/January, it looked like the momentum was for GMB among Yorubas. What changed?
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by masseratti: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2015
I have being to the following states due to the nature of my work,
GMB will win in Kwara,Kogi,,he will win in Ondo the people are disappointed with mimiko...my opinion is from interaction with people in those states.

1 Like

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by danjohn: 2:19am On Mar 19, 2015
jerseyboy:
Middlebelters know who the enemy is. They know who is raping their women, killing their men, ravaging their farm lands. They know who is bombing their churches, who won't give permit for new churches. They know those who do not consider any appointment made to a northern minority a northern appointment because it was not made to their born to rule tribe. Yes, they know their enemies who have decimated them for centuries. We see even when we cry

Do you live in the Middle Belt or in the Southwest?
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by danjohn: 2:24am On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:
GMB will win in Kwara,Kogi,,he will win in Ondo the people are disappointed with mimiko...my opinion is from interaction with people in those states.

Thank you!
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by centmichael101(m): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2015
PDP all true
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by fallout87: 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:

GMB will be destroyed in Ondo State; he literally has no chance there. Saying he will win there makes me question the validity of the rest of your post.

2 Likes

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by ola6: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
danjohn:

When I was in Lagos in December/January, it looked like the momentum was for GMB among Yorubas. What changed?

We saw how Tinubu has tried to sell us for his personal gain. We know that it wouldn't be Buhari that will rule but Tinubu and who is this Tinubu of a man, you ask? He is a murderer (Funsho Williams) and the most corrupt person to ever grace Lagos state. He has enriched his family to the detriment of Lagosians and whats worse? HE ISN'T A LAGOSIAN but an Iragbiji/Osun man.

Mister, I am a PDP supporter. But my analysis about this man is the truth. Please forget all these paid posters. I am simply telling you the truth. People's eyes have opened and their propaganda is no longer working. Moreover, what changed in Buhari between 2007 to 2015 Is it not the same dictator turn democrat by the Lagos media which is controlled by Tinubu??

3 Likes

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by abes(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is Akure.. Don't confuse local politics with national politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPpeDw0BGG0
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by GoldCircle: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
interesting thread! I like the flow of conversation. lets keep it civil and keep the opinions coming.

3 Likes

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Greatken007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
OUR HYPOTHESIS SHALL BE TESTED AT THE POLL.... PERSON WEN POLICE FLOG 100 STROKES OF THE CANE COME HOUSE SAY NA ONLY 4 DEY FLOG AM, ABEG NA WHICH PERSON BODY D REMAINING 96 ENTER ? u CAN'T DECEIVE YOURSELF FOR TOO LONG...Buhari can never Win GEj... Remember another name for GEJ is JEGA ... Jonathan EBELE GOODLUCK AZIKIWE
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by masseratti: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
fallout87:

GMB will be destroyed in Ondo State; he literally has no chance there. Saying he will win there makes me question the validity of the rest of your post.
I was in Akure just three weeks ago for a wedding, the people were not talking well of Mimiko and Ondo people are one of the ones historically revolt on an unpopular Government,to be honest APC is not taking advantage of the situation there, they don't have any strong political figure there the people can rally on,if they have that,it would have being a walk over for GMB apart from that,for Ondo I will give GMB 55% GEJ 45%.
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by fallout87: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:
I was in Akure just three weeks ago for a wedding, the people were not talking well of Mimiko and Ondo people are one of the ones historically revolt on an unpopular Government,to be honest APC is not taking advantage of the situation there, they don't have any strong political figure there the people can rally on,if they have that,it would have being a walk over for GMB apart from that,for Ondo I will give GMB 55% GEJ 45%.

Foolish talk. GEJ will win Ondo state and by a wide margin.

APC is literally nonexistent there. Mimiko had great grassroots system in place and they are now mobilizing for a big turnout.

My prayer is all of you people who ignore the truth and lie to yourselves and others don't become violent when GMB and Tinubu by don't get the part they crave.

1 Like

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by mrmetoo1: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
danjohn:

Absolutely nothing has changed. I don't know why you think momentum has slowed, i think at this point everyone just has their game face on. The postponement really is keeping everyone on their toes. Before feb 14th, we were all in a celebratory mode, now everyone is just looking out to make sure no funny move is made. GMB supporters however are still behind him 100%
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by masseratti: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
fallout87:

Foolish talk. GEJ will win Ondo state and by a wide margin.

APC is literally nonexistent there. Mimiko had great grassroots system in place and they are now mobilizing for a big turnout.

My prayer is all of you people who ignore the truth and lie to yourselves and others don't become violent when GMB and Tinubu by don't get the part they crave.
Oga devoid of rigging he can't win Ondo state,grate grassroot system you say,Ondo people are not slaves,those people are Independently minded.
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Adminisher: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
JudismphD:
GMB living in fool paradise. He could have won on Feb but as it stand today, the sentiment and emotionalism is gone. March 28 is just by the coner

So the sentiment has gone with Buhari abi?. This is such a comedy.
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by banki(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:

Yea we will make a statement that people like Bode George,Gbenga DNIELS, fani kayoed, okupe, Fasaranti, Gani Adams and Iyiola Omisore are our true leaders.... we idolize them we love them they have shown us examples on how to lead our lives.....

you spend 8years calling tinubu a thief...you control efcc icpc police army navy prisons Dss customs airforce and you cant prosecute him, instead you can pay for documentary...it either shows you are incompetent or you are lying choose one

3 Likes

Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
The momentum is not fading in any way bro and as for ur question GMB would mostly definitely triumph in Middle belt state of Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi andAdamawa... Benue And Taraba would be shared evenly.... Abuja is d seat of Power, i expect d incumbent to win there, the President might also nick it in Plateau ... Ekiti is really inconsequential to me with little above 500k voters BT GMB would surely have d required 25% over dere while i really don't know about ondo state political terrain..
Re: Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? by flexeey: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
My Dad just came back from is trip to ekiti. He told me the politcal momentum is gathered around GMB, that fayose has lost is grip on ekiti populace. GMB will win by a landslide.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Activities And Cramjones Initial Release... Former Employee's Opinion / Less Than A Month In Office Buhari Orders Bombing Of Christian SS / Shekau Confirmed Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.