Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76125 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
DAVE5:

well I'd agree everybody wants the good life, and I for 1 wnt wish poverty on my enemies sef, I no talk say make u marry poor bastard cos then u mite not even av data 2 reply me, lol, u made ur choices and I know they good for u and I really do hope u find someone dat compliments u if he hasn't found u already

Thanks. smiley smiley
I can only get what i pray for.And reject what I don't pray for smiley
Wish you luck.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Chisos kwa nwayi agah anu anu di wanu ifa nne eh smh.......
EggovinMma:

Anumanu!
Ekwensu!
Otolo gbagbuo gi!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
IDIOT S!
And most of this people earning this salary are dating undergraduate.They avoid female salary earners for reasons best known to them.Inferiority complex maybe.How then will you cope if she gets pregnant? What other business do you have? How much have you saved? In a country where poverty is skyrocketing, how long wil it take for you to get another job if you marry her eventually.

Besides those guys arguing with me here a probably jobless or Self employed else dem no go dey net dey abuse me tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=kraftyiyk post=31803886][/quote]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
ojialo:
Chisos kwa nwayi agah anu anu di wanu ifa nne eh smh.......

Mechie onu!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Please no need to get insultive on the thread different people have expressed their view on the topic accept their views no matter which ever it is the thing is the truth is time will tell.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
If they are jobless what are u supposed to be doing no be ur mates dey office wetin dey inhibit you from working? babe nwannem no dey insult yourself for here the more you print the more I see the level of your reasoning. People like us that joined the civil service 9 years ago knows what we earn back then far below 50k and today my pay has increased through yearly increments and promotions and I'm comfortable now far above 50k na him woman wey no gree for me then come now onto say levels don change come day dance shoki for my door step dey waste her time.
EggovinMma:
IDIOT S!
And most of this people earning this salary are dating undergraduate.They avoid female salary earners for reasons best known to them.Inferiority complex maybe.How then will you cope if she gets pregnant? What other business do you have? How much have you saved? In a country where poverty is skyrocketing, how long wil it take for you to get another job if you marry her eventually.

Besides those guys arguing with me here a probably jobless or Self employed else dem no go dey net dey abuse me tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Babe echoro ka mu spank ya ike gi
EggovinMma:

Mechie onu!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by vitality22(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

I say Amen to your prayers. However, may God never allow me meet women like you in Jesus name. Amen.
I once dated a lady like this, she kept saying 'make money make money' or I will leave you. Then I was teaching in a secondary school and earning 25k per month. I had to breakup with her. Now 6yrs later, I presently earn slightly above 300k per month in a banking industry. She wanted to come back, but my mind was made up. The only permanent thing in life is CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Pls guys understand this,most girls today are short-sighted and practically have little control over their future safe for some.So guys,trust God,be up and doing,make money and God will sieve these money chasing ladies from your life.The ladies opposing marrying a man who earns 50k monthly,I pray for u to see beyond the present.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Bros I like ur comment but eh I wan ask na for america them dey pay u 300k abi na this our 9ja banks wey u and I dey bank dey pay u 300k per month? Abi na annual salary?
vitality22:

I say Amen to your prayers. However, may God never allow me meet women like you in Jesus name. Amen.
I once dated a lady like this, she kept saying 'make money make money' or I will leave you. Then I was teaching in a secondary school and earning 25k per month. I had to breakup with her. Now 6yrs later, I presently earn slightly above 300k per month in a banking industry. She wanted to come back, but my mind was made up. The only permanent thing in life is CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Pls guys understand this,most girls today are short-sighted and practically have little control over their future safe for some.So guys,trust God,be up and doing,make money and God will sieve this money chasing ladies from your life.The ladies opposing marrying a man who earns 50k monthly,I pray for u to see beyond the present.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
stan241:
Lemme not lie even as a guy i can't feel comfortable dating you if I'm broke that's just me but in all reality girls who will say yes to such guys are very "rare" cus now our ladies of nowadays have shine eye finish devil now want to punish you na my IMO girls you won marry with that amount as salary na em be say you go owe bride price be that...if as a guy uve got a girl who sticks with you during rough times keep her she's a "gem"...50k for Lagos is possible if you stay in the rural areas or your father's house...I was given the best of education by my parents and would want that and more for my kids so in all honesty marriage would be the last thing on my mind with that kinda salary
Am impressed by your comments and thoughts
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hahn(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

God bless your wife

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Rapmoney(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
You better change your way of thinking o! You are my e-pal but I must tell you the truth cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You dey swear for ya mama grin
no wonder!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You a fool.Go work and stop disturbing me you poverty stricken first class son of LovePeddler!
I REJECT THAT IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND. ARE YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD? ? NA YOU WON SWEAR FOR AM?GOD PUNISH YOU FOR WISHING ME ILL LUCK.I DD.IOT
i guez i touched a sensitive nerve..sorry dear but is a general truth.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by obihaip(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
na wa for some Ladies, Imagine the binding and casting all because a man dey earn 50k
some of these Ladies are even jobless o, Not to talk of their poor parent financial status,
there busy looking for guys with heavy six digits and thats while you will find a girl of 35years
living with her parent

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

If he has done that for you, why are you vexed if I cast it out of my future husband.Stop being silly please. I rebuke that in my life or do you want me to accept poverty? Are you ok? angry
Dont you get the message I'm trying to pass across? That I ws a 35,000 naira guy and now earning upto 750K a month within the space of two years.... Now Imagine what my fiance would have missed if she ws thinking like you are thinking right now.... I'm not saying you shouldnt bind poverty out of Ur life.... I'm saying the upliftment you are seeking from God can come through any form including the form of a man earning 5,000 naira today and once U accept him, God answers both your prayers together..... Dont miss your happiness searching for hate with a full bank account....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by onoerime: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Money and beauty is just side attractions. What you need to know is if he or she is the right partner. There are lots of wrong marriages that were influence by beauty or money but today the case is no longer the same. Get More details about your partner within 24hrs before accepting that marriage proposal. Call 08134556352 for more enquiries
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is why i always say naija women na dem like money pass naija police grin
see as dem jus dey argue for here dey cast and bind against marrying a guy wey dey earn 50k grin.All of una wan marry Dangote pickin or Mike Adenugah grin.ehen money no be everything ooo even though e fit buy una expensive clothes,phones and makeups grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Drilz(f): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
It doesnt matter how much he earns, what matters most is respect and love. I can marry a man that earns less than 50k if he is priceless and knows his worth.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by zigger(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
lefulefu:

u dey compare a white woman to a nigerian woman of today? grin
Its all about stayin with ur man no matter his salary
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by thexzy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

Your Future Hussy says ''Helo''
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adconline(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
Again, what are u bringing to the table? Nothing! Why is it OK for u make N50k while it's a bad thing for a man to make such?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by thexzy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some ladies will accept to be prisoners/Slaves to crises in their marriages so far the money is there...please, don't trade the promise and the purpose of God for your Life just because of your BIG EYES.....money is good and @ the same time its the root of all crashed marriages today. Don't miss the husband God has kept for you just because of one-thing one-thing .....Dame Patience Jonathan did not in any way know that his husband will become the NO.1 Citizen of Nigeria....She simply took that step of faith....and look @ her today smiling like that my sister in front of Cabin biscuit Pack....Such is Life
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by precisionindepth: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.
women can stand by men like u cos men like u will not b ungrateful. thk God for both of u.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dohmeenick(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shezhawt:
I know how to be brought low and I know how to abound, In every situation, I know the recipe of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want.. True love is rare.. As long I love him and its requited, why not.. After all, No Risk, No Reward... tongue
bby i no fit marry oo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote
author=Deguy12 post=31801953]

All these chics here saying they cant marry a guy making 50k per month,
would one day come back here to start a thread " Why you must marry an
older girl"[/quote] hahahahahha,ur a fool,u gah me cracked up real hard. 1000likes for these!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eggovinma tnk you 4 makn dis thread a successful one.

In as much as i concour with wat u'v said and i respect your view.
but in a forum like these i dnt ask u to pretend but there shuld be a creative way u put it so u wunt look like a runs girl. u said u knw cm nairaland to find husband,i bet u on this nairaland there a men who worth millions,the kind of men u wish to marry here,so wen u are postn things online,be care with what u write,be creative with it,dnt jus wrt anyhow. once again i say tnx 4 makn dis thread a success!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by scribble: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
precisionindepth:
women can stand by men like u cos men like u will not b ungrateful. thk God for both of u.

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm grateful but not perfect.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by abdulwastecx(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
my question is what is the percentage of Nigerians that are earning 50k and above?

is marriage a form of employement or lottery for women?

In a country where more than 60% of the population are unemployed, poor etc and where minimum wage is less than 30k... getting a basic salary of 50k /month is not a bad thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Sex With Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.