Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital (8493 Views)

Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by meforyou1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
3kay945:

What lies Didnt the dude acknowledge it to have happened during general flood? undecided
The question is when was the general flood?
U don't remember last year when Niger republic and Cameroon opened their dams and all areas by the banks of river Niger and benue were flooded?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
meforyou1:
U don't remember last year when Niger republic and Cameroon opened their dams and all areas by the banks of river Niger and benue were flooded?

if the presidents backyard can be flooded like indian ocean, then there is no point putting the eco-system and our environments survival on the hands of an incompetent dolt
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by olas24u(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
ShineuEye:

This is rich coming from someone who supports an illiterate.

There is a difference between a Nigerian general and a university scholar,Buhari schooled in India,U.k,U.S,and he had specialize training
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by atlwireles: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ShineuEye:
Can we see pictures of the magnificient hospital Buhari built in his home town?
If thats too much can we see the schools he built in his home town?

Edited:Can we see any thingBuhari did for his home town?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by meforyou1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

if the presidents backyard can be flooded like indian ocean, then there is no point putting the eco-system and our environments survival on the hands of an incompetent dolt
Was it only bayelsa that was flooded? All river Niger and river benue banks from Niger state, adamawa, taraba, kogi, benue, edo, delta, Anambra, bayelsa to rivers state. Travelers from lagos to abuja were stuck at lokoja for more than 3 days. So why single out a community in bayelsa? If not that you liars are as dumb as satan
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ShineuEye:
Can we see pictures of the magnificient hospital Buhari built in his home town?
If thats too much can we see the schools he built in his home town?

Edited:Can we see any thing Buhari did for his home town?

you can see the evidence, lets start with ETF
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
meforyou1:
Was it only bayelsa that was flooded? All river Niger and river benue banks from Niger state, adamawa, taraba, kogi, benue, edo, delta, Anambra, bayelsa to rivers state. Travelers from lagos to abuja were stuck at lokoja for more than 3 days. So why single out a community in bayelsa? If not that you liars are as dumb as satan

please read my reason

saharachic:

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

OLODO stop wasting your life on telemundo you wont listen, do you know how many states were affected by the floods of 2012 ? Utilize that brick between your head that you call a brain abeg

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/rage-of-nature-flood-ravages-communities-across-nigeria/

If there should ever be an olympics for stüpid people, other contestants would accuse you of cheating because of your level of stupiditÿ which is a world record on its our own DAMN
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why are folks displaying their ignorance in public? Floods happen in Japan, in England and in the United States of America. Maybe all the leaders in the world are clueless/corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
dmyke:
Why are folks displaying their ignorance in public? Floods happen in Japan, in England and in the United States of America. Maybe all the leaders in the world are clueless/corrupt.
there are people who have sworn by all their town idols to be perpetually daft no matter what

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
So Nigerians expect GEJ to carry all of the nations resources back to his homeland?? Pipo r really stupid in dis country.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
dominique:

Who was the Nigerian president in 2012 undecided

Ndo based on How uneducated n stupid u are.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nature129(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
I think this picture was taken the period Nigeria had a flood issue. It's a cheap propaganda

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by EmmySparky(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ the comedian
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by 3kay945(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
name one coastal state in Nigeria NOW that is not prone to flooding let the world see if you're not trying to be clever by half and I will confidently tell you that otueke doesn't even get flooded easily. I am in bayelsa as we speak right now and the rains are here so it doesn't make sense for you guys to sit in the comfort of your homes hundreds of kilometers away to start postulating about things or events you know absolutely nothing about

Whichever way, its still the problem of the Otueke man, (what even concerns him afterall he doesnt give a damn) cos he is definitely going home soon wink , mark my words.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ludamix(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

Stop lying. This picture was during the general flood. I work at federal university otuoke. I even visited someone there yesterday. You people can lie
. You can't admit the truth for once, You're giving excuses that this pics was taken during the general flood. Can you answer this question; Where were the patients during the flood?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
3kay945:

[s]Whichever way, its still the problem of the Otueke man, (what even concerns him afterall he doesnt give a damn) cos he is definitely going home soon wink , mark my words[/s].
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ludamix:
. [s]You can't admit the truth for once, You're giving excuses that this pics was taken during the general flood. Can you answer this question; Where were the patients during the flood[/s]?
mister I too know, was the hospital open to the public by then ? Please be honest with yourself
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by suwailad(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
mister I too know, was the hospital open to the public by then ? Please be honest with yourself

why are you finding holes when there is no ground to dig?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by kheart(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
So na d witches and wizards wey dey inside dis otuoke hospital/river endorse Gej
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
suwailad:

why are you finding holes when there is no ground to dig?
smell out except you want to answer the question. Was the hospital open to the public as at 2012 ?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Liars!!

GEJ till 2019
Vote PDP
Transformation

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by suwailad(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
talktimi:
smell out except you want to answer the question. Was the hospital open to the public as at 2012 ?

very silly and out of point question. This your over sabi question is unrelated to my topic
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:

[s]very silly and out of point question. This your over sabi question is unrelated to my topic[/s]
I purposely decided to stop arguing with you because to would drag me down to your level of stüpidity then beat me with your experience. In your spare time, find out if this hospital was open to the general public for use in 2012 because that was what I and ludamix were talking about before we were rudely interrupted by you. Cheers and have a peaceful elections
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by suwailad(f): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
talktimi:
I purposely decided to stop arguing with you because to would drag me down to your level of stüpidity then beat me with your experience. In your spare time, find out if this hospital was open to the general public for use in 2012 because that was what I and ludamix were talking about before we were rudely interrupted by you. Cheers and have a peaceful elections

peaceful elections indeed, well i wish you the same. Vote for GMB ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR / Hear One Hear All: Subsidy Removal: We’ll Do Better Next Time — Jonathan / Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.