Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family (23163 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by oluwafemi113(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
. grin
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerian dudes sending foreign ladies to Nairaland since 1847.grin

Advice..
Just learn the art of kneeling down a million times...cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by anselm791(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's all about respect. That's all.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Koolking(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerians are normal people, forget the weird things you hear on the news. This is evidential in your boyfriend's. Just be yourself and ask your boyfriend to help out on better gifts to give his family members if you consider presenting them gifts.

Nigerians love to receive strangers. Trust me, you'll enjoy your visit to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by frederick106(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Owk..
Tell his mum u like amala n love children
Tell his dad u like business n wanna invest in his state
You would get along quite well
Thank me later
N don't forget to send me d wedding iv

2 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Bonapart(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
chipmunkey:
Nigerian dudes sending foreign ladies to Nairaland since 1847.grin

You can say that again..... or maybe prostrate

Advice..
Just learn the art of kneeling down a million times...cheesy
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Emmahunk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
HaitianQueen:
Hello so I need some tips from my Nigerian brothers and sisters. My boyfriend who is Nigerian (father from Igbo & mother from Yoruba) would like for me to meet his parents and family.

By nature I am a very kind, sweet and respectful Haitian woman. We have very similar morals and principals (which is why we get along so well).

Anyways! Lol, I would like to know... Is it consider a nice gesture to get his mother and sister a nice gift to show my appreciation towards them? What are some other gestures that I can show them to acknowledge them?

Naturally there is nothing wrong in getting presents for your future parents in law. However, be sure that your visit is for real and your boyfriend real. We are tired of people giving our lovely Nation bad name throughssome of these so called visits
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by meforyou1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just be yourself. We are good people. And do enjoy your stay
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
StPete:
African mothers like respect.
Never you say ‘hello' unless you’re pretty sure she is VERY literate.
Greeting a Yoruba woman all the time is considered a score point.
Getting her gifts would definitely win you points but be rest assured the gifts are mother-oriented.
Such gifts may include but not limited to expensive African materials with shoes and bags to match.
I’ll stop here for now smiley

BTW, if you’ve got any single Haitian sisters, pls feel free to holla (send a pm wink)
SHARP GUY grin
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Jaymima(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dont be quick to act and dont be too eager to please everybody you meet. Be polite, be nice. Like a chicken in a new environment, stand on one feet (carefully observe your surrounding) before acting.
Someone has said it before, Nigerians esp the yorubas love culture and respect, be generous with it. If possible, learn greetings in the local language and use when necessary.
Open your heart to embrace our culture and norms.
Our food are delicious and nutritious, sample them. Your system might not agree with everything you throw its way but it will definitely accept some. Enjoy your stay dear.
Nigeria good people, great nation.

4 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by kraftyiyk: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
have you booked your flight? make sure you are coming after the elections... ;Dhave you booked your flight? make sure you are coming after the elections...

4 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Tic4tac(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm feeling this story ain't true...
Nne, welcome to obodo Nigeria. We have been expecting you. If you're well-behaved as you profess there's nothing to worry about. What's the dowry/bride price situation like among your people though?
Bonapart:
In Italian language che cosa haitian...
In English what is haitian??

Google is your friend, go ask her.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by zigger(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just make sure u pretend to be nice and hardworking for his mother to prevent "my mother-in-law is ..." #justkidding. Be yourself
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by aguizm(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hiaaa which way naija ? Dont tell me ur fiance is based in Haiti. No where hustling no go carry us go oooo. Haiti of all country.

This movie should be titled: With love from Haiti.

3 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
If that is both of you on the pix, u are lovely couple to be.

There is nothing serious. Be yourself, be respectful, Learn from his parents base on culture, etc.

I wish u all the best.

Dont forget to invite us when the wedding comes.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
frederick106:
Owk..
Tell his mum u like amala n love children
Tell his dad u like business n wanna invest in his state
You would get along quite well
Thank me later
N don't forget to send me d wedding iv

grin
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by kilokeys(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
learn a native soup.. and master it.

surprise them
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by goshen26: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
it is well
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
Nne, welcome to obodo Nigeria. We have been expecting you. If you're well-behaved as you profess there's nothing to worry about. What's the dowry/bride price situation like among your people though?
What does that have to do with anything? You wan make sure say the man don 'buy' the girl abi?
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by duni04(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op don jam maga! I sorry for u lipsrsealed
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by ophilly: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Shine your eyes well wella, be as friendly as possible
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by cwitch: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
HaitianQueen:
Hello so I need some tips from my Nigerian brothers and sisters. My boyfriend who is Nigerian (father from Igbo & mother from Yoruba) would like for me to meet his parents and family.

By nature I am a very kind, sweet and respectful Haitian woman. We have very similar morals and principals (which is why we get along so well).

Anyways! Lol, I would like to know... Is it consider a nice gesture to get his mother and sister a nice gift to show my appreciation towards them? What are some other gestures that I can show them to acknowledge them?

Tell them you have Ebola too..lolz
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Speakdatruth: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Just bring Wyclef to sing for them.
d way sum pipo tink sef
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by RotrEmmanuel: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
chipmunkey:
Is that both of you in the pic?

Does he manage to plant aa kiss on your forehead all the time?

That would be really frustrating if that's all he does for P.D.A...grin
. She is brief in height # dwarf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by zeburudaya: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
You should brought only you and yourself only when you are come to Nigeria. We doesn't appreciate a lady who has gifts but lack good mannerisms. Igbo and Yoruba have good culture and tradition so u will learn a lot of many things from both parentage. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
. She is brief in height # dwarf grin grin
undecided
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Dragonking: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
The guy is a lucky sharp guy. And you too girl are a beautiful babe. Nigerian guys don wise up o, no one needs a deranged Nigerian lady that will send him to an early grave. If you got any sisters halla me ok.

3 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Euckybaby(f): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
chipmunkey:
Is that both of you in the pic?

Does he manage to plant aa kiss on your forehead all the time?

That would be really frustrating if that's all he does for P.D.A...grin
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Euckybaby:
bad belle
It's allowed... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.