Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101626 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,you can drop the lines ma'am.
We'll be waiting for him.
Okay sir. smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
[s]You've been fvcking with peeps here but you just chose the wrong person today you mentally deranged nincompoop a sphinx actually, you aren't worth the air I breath and i'm gladly telling you to go kiss a blarney Stone for all I care...[/s]
Bullshit!

I have no problems with you. Save your _shit for some other thread.

As far as this thread is concerned, sit on your fingers if all you are here to do is denigrate any girl here without rightful cause to do so.

If you see a complete poem lifted from google, fine - sound the alarm.

If you see a poem with words craftily pieced together - shut the fvck up.

I have nothing further to say to you.

8 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missclasssy I hope you're preparing news for this event? cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol just wanted to help the mins3 grin
You so killed it meehn kiss

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please let's observe decorum!!! angry
INTERESTING!!!

This is nt d time 4 my phone 2 off embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
When I drop my lines, I'm banning all those who derailed after my initial warning
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck and blackett please maintain decorum smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by djeezy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Djeezy and nitefury we are also waiting for your verdicts wink
I dey come embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nitefury: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Nitefury, I want to declare my admiration for you so read on. I am going to break it down for you to explain all the ways I want you:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Lust: A poem of passion.

Your long tongue and strong fingers search me out,
Come search me out with your long tongue,
Come find me with your strong rod,
I rocked at the shock of your co**ck,
Your rod that twists like an angry serpent,
Let me be your bush so you could be my black Mosses,
Come quench this flame, while I talk to God,
Let me see God with every stroke,
While I scream bloody Mary,
I’m consumed by this fire,
Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

Love: I dedicate this poem to you.

The expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face,
It is in his limbs and joints also,
It is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrist,
It is in his walk,
The carriage of his neck,
The flex of his waist and knees,
Dress does not hide him,
The strong sweet quality he has strikes through the cotton and broad cloth,
To see him pass conveys as much as the best poem,
Perhaps more,
You linger to see his head and the back of his neck and shoulder side
(Whitman. W. 1855. 2015 Poetry foundation)

Nitefury, will you be my lover?

For the past 13hrs i've been in this bus traversing from one end of my country to another waiting for this moment to see what you have to say. I must admit, i couldn't stop blushing

I guess the person who said when someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different was right after all..
I've never heard these kind words about my person before.

It is a yes from me..

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hi burger01.

Lines Loading
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:
When I drop my lines, I'm banning all those who derailed after my initial warning
Please have mercy on them grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Please you guys should reduce your side talk. One hour ban for those who derail henceforth.

Y'all are making this thread cumbersome to follow angry
I think the side talks makes it somewhat interesting.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Welcome cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Fine lady, pls don't stifle our fun biko, oyoyo, nwanyi oma.

Ban people who disobey rule 2. smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ROZZAYY(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nice one rozzayy kiss
thanks bae djeezy is awa broda in christ u know na lol. the oda babes nailed it, thumbs up to dem. it was fun writing sha, ive missed it much. make i dey for corner dey observe

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
tell me what I will like to hear
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Aipete2(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
ishilove smiley
B4 my ba3 die patapata. Let him kiss me with the kisses of your mouth cos your love is better than wine #smiles
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's how we roll cool

My boss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.