Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru (30114 Views)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by signz: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
taharqa:

They are a shameless lot. See them all over this thread.

When threads about the NA beats BH and drive them from more than 40 towns hits the front take, SILENCE and growling of the teeth; immediately BH raids, or maybe takes ONE unguarded on the border with Chad, they cone our of their self imposed shells and rejoice. Almost all of them is even busy campaigning upon the possible deaths of some Nigerians at the hand of BH

By their fruits, you shallkknow them

There wickedness surprises the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by emiye(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
babestella:

You don't deserve any more response, you are damn too s1lly and daft, a lost soul. Please get out of my mention, hater who is bent on killing his president even if he gives you every luxury of life free of charge. Please go I don't need bad blood on my mention this evening. You can go to NE and join your boko haram brother since you and your APC party are bent on proving a point. How pathetic you are.

You know the truth hit you on the face, and you are ireedemably bigoted and foolish to admit.
I wont need to quote you anymore. You are at best a bimbo !
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by hitler30: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jona where u dey

MARCH 19, 2015 : KAYODE IDOWU, MAIDUGURI
19 Comments
There are indications that terrorist group, Boko Haram, have retaken Gamboru Ngala, Borno State, where they were recently pushed out by Chadian troops.
It was learnt that the Nigerian border town with Chad, Gamboru Ngala, was left unguarded after the Chadian troops liberated it from and flushed out the insurgents.
According to a source, the insurgents on Thursday attacked three Borno villages, killing not less than 20 civilians near the nation’s border with Cameroon.
Speaking under the condition of anonymity, the source, who claimed that it was a reprisal, said many Nigerians from the area had fled to Kusihri village in Cameroon.

He said the insurgents stormed Gamboru Ngala town, setting many homes ablaze while shoting indiscriminately, leading to the death of 20 persons.

Quoting members of the youth vigilance groups in the area, the source added that the youths heard heavy gunshots from all angles, with many of them fleeing to Cameroon.

One of them, he said, told him on the telephone that he saw 15 corpses lying on the path with many residents of the area whereabouts unknown.

He added, “Many people fled into Cameroon and Chad territories but I can’t tell you the casualty figure now please. ”

In a BBC Hausa Radio news broadcast, monitored in Maiduguri, it was reported that the Chadian troops said 18 people were killed and many houses razed by the insurgents.
Gamboru, Ngala and Foyi towns that were attacked are all ‎Nigerian towns in its border with Chad.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-recaptures-gamboru-kills-20-in-raid/
[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Vikkie14: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
michaelbiz:

My dear, go and sit down with this your watery analysis.
Your PDP has emptied their tank of ideas against Boko.
EMPTY BARREL undecided

My PDP Do i sound like having alliance for any party? FYI, politics have beclouded your sense of reasonings.#NoBeef. Why trying to bring me into a political war with you? If you have any grievances with any party, why not settle your score with them? Or do i look like Jonathan to you? That's why we aint progressing in this country because we are limitimg ourselves with 'unneccessary' bondage. What concern the redeployment of chad troops with FG? Does darkness and light have any agreement? You better watch it. Pls, dont draw me into your dirty politics cox am not interested. Shalom bro.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is just to tell us that under this government this fight of the insurgency will not last because they will not follow up after they get back into power #WORD
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oooooooh
Boko haram again?
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by Tennyrank(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2015
The title of the article is not only misleading it is counter productive to what has so far been achieved in the recent times by armed forces of the Chad commission comprising forces from cameroun, Niger, Chad and Nigeria. The body of the report states that the insurgents attacked the community bit nothing shows that they are now in control of the place, which is the implication of recapture. God is watching us ooo. Those that are deliberately orchestrating misrepresentation to back the terrorists. By God's grace the Armed forces will restore normalcy to all the affected areas, notwithstanding negative reporting as this. Never again!!!!!!!!!:!:!:!:!!::!:!. Long live federal republic of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by agabaI23(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2015
NafeesaAA:
Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims to Beat Boko Haram before Election

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-stalls-chad-aims-to-beat-boko-haram-before-election/203269/
I have not seen your frequent BH update all these while? Why nawa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by psalmsjob: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
your caption sound more unprofessional than the details itself madam.
And to the CLUEFUL who are fond of calling the President CLUELESS, i dont blame you, i blame Mr President who sign the Freedom Of Information FOI bill. Can anyone try such in France and called Francoise Hollande CLUELESS or DRUNKARD and wont be taking Nap now in jail. Only a bastard will call his father a a negative name. We should remember that Respect is Reciprocal. Whatever you sow today, you will reap tommorrow. And don't forget that KARMA IS WATCHING YOU IN 3D. God Bless Nigerian Military. God Bless Nigerian Mopol.

I like to interject your comment with these questions;

1. Does Hollande exhibit CLUELESSNESS and is he literally a drunkard? Cause if this is true then every French can call him so and he'll be infact resigning is office before an election!

2. Who is a FATHER or term NEGATIVE to you might not be such to another person. So when you read all these heartfelt insults just know that its not about the FOI Bill its a fundamental human right of freedom of expression that SMART dictators over the years tried in vain to suppress!

3. If calling GEJ his true names is what's going to bring about KARMA then I'll gladly SPEAK OUT more and encourage everybody to do thesame because we're sure of getting something good from KARMA since all we've got from him in 6 years is corrupt-bad-government.

Yes, tell Mr. Clueless that we can't wait to have #Change in 3D!

RIP to the victims of Boko Haram!
God bless the Internally Displaced Persons!
God bless all those men & women working behind the scenes to salvage our dear Nigeria from miss rule!
#NeverAgain shall we elect a President that sends our Soldiers to fight BH without arms!

#LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by showafrica(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
ramdris:
Whatever they say or do, election must hold and GMB will win.

No, we have to postpone the election to June 12 since Boko is back otherwise, no security for you.
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by loomer: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Na always telephone call, na who call who?
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by delta234: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:
Stupíd military Ego.
Chad is in NO way competing with Nigeria.

But why stalls their operation?
Why send them away?

Why is it hard to admit we totally need help?
Cluless President.

Stupid poster!
Re: Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru by holatin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
kodded:

I know that this is the kind of thread your likes will flood in, just to blame the president for this, so that is why I said a [b]"food" [/b]for you guys

Guess you don't understand it cause you lack brain
are you done ranting Mr brain ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.