Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry (1420 Views)

5 Types Of Girls I Envy / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Many girls will insult me, praise me or even quote me but i don't care
Many guys though not much will like my post and click the like button
Some will not like me or my post but that won't stop me from saying my mind
I can't marry ladies that

1. Wear leg chain: Yes i can't. I don't want to know if its good on you or not, but i can't yes i just said that i can't. Though that doesn't mean you are wayward but 98% of people who wear leg chain are runs girls or husband snatchers or lesbian... angry shocked hope i didn't offend my lez friends like you... grin

2. More than one ear hole opening: Guy na wa oooo you harsh oooo
I harsh? Sorry say i harsh but that's my choice.
Yes my choice. I can't marry a girl with double openings on both ears, infact i hate it so i can't explain further but i can't.... embarassed my blood dey hot... cheesy

3. Girls with artificial butt(aka artificial ass lipsrsealed undecided kiss): Babe your own bad pass because you no appreciate your God given ass way make you go put artificial butt so you go catch all those bankers cheesy sorry i no fit....

4 Harlot aka ashawo: embarassed Babe i no fit reason you at all... Sorry ooo but i didn't cause it.
After mighty men of valour done chop the whole thing you wan give me the burnt part of the pot...you harsh oooo... Most guys may say every girl is a prostitute but i say the prostitute you don't know is better than the one you have seen and known that even your friend has eaten the kpekus... cheesy
Guys are you with me? grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Dioxidane: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Many girls will insult me, praise me or even quote me but i don't care
Many guys though not much will like my post and click the like button
Some will not like me or my post but that won't stop me from saying my mind
I can't marry ladies that
1. Wear leg chain: Yes i can't. I don't want to know if its good on you or not, but i can't yes i just said that i can't. Though that doesn't mean you are wayward but 98% of people who wear leg chain are runs girls or husband snatchers or lesbian... angry shocked hope i didn't offend my lez friends like you... grin
2. More than one eye hole opening: Guy na wa oooo you harsh oooo
I harsh? Sorry say i harsh but that's my choice.
Yes my choice. I can't marry a girl with double openings on both ears, infact i hate it so i can't explain further but i can't.... embarassed my blood dey hot... cheesy
3. Girls with artificial butt(aka artificial ass lipsrsealed undecided kiss): Babe your own bad pass because you no appreciate you God given ass way make you go put artificial butt so you go catch all those bankers cheesy sorry i no fit....
4 Harlot aka ashawo: embarassed Babe i no fit reason you at all... Sorry ooo but i didn't cause it.
After mighty men of valour done chop the whole thing you wan give me the burnt part of the pot...you harsh oooo... Most girls may say every girl is a prostitute but i say the prostitute you don't know is better than the one you have seen and known that even your friend has eaten the kpekus... cheesy
Guys are you with me? grin

Naturally, no normal African man would want to marry such kind of girls. But, what if they did it formerly and later stopped (or changed or repented)?
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Except that....
Dioxidane:
Q

Naturally, no normal African man would want to marry such kind of girls. But, what if they did it formerly and later stopped (or changed or repented)?
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Penssuwa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
You cant marry an ashawo, as if they carry placards with ashawo boldly written on it.
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
No 1... Next?
Penssuwa:
You cant marry an ashawo, as if they carry placards with ashawo boldly written on it.
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by ucheheart(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
For real man esp number one. I hate them like hell.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by daben1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Problems in marriage are inevitable, If you like marry deeper life girl...
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tell them
ucheheart:
For real man esp number one. I hate them like hell.
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmm where you from come?or u just wake up from sleep? We are not dicussing problems in marriage biko...try to read
daben1:
Problems in marriage are inevitable, If you like marry deeper life girl...
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by daben1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Hmmmm where you from come?or u just wake up from sleep? We are not dicussing problems in marriage biko...try to read
lol! The reason why the OP said he can't marry these kind of girls is indirectly because of the marital problems, when you marry a prositute, she's gonna cheat on you definitely, isn't that a marital problem already?
Try to reason beyond the thread next time...
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oya go sleep we done see you
daben1:
lol! The reason why the OP said he can't marry these kind of girls is indirectly because of the marital problems, when you marry a prositute, she's gonna cheat on you definitely, isn't that a marital problem already?
Try to reason beyond the thread next time...
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided**observing!
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by chimerase2: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ma nebo yash way be like slate put artificial ass stil her yash stil flat
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by faradexs09(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dz can only be good for u only
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oga pastor, the devil you sabi is better than the angel wey you never meet.

If these lot can pull off these outward 'waywardness' and still get to offer tremendous impact in your union and respect you for whom you are then I'd advice you to cut your chase and marry already.

Most of these ladies you think are holier than Mary Magdelene are deception raised to the power of ten.

They wouldn't have more than one opening on their ear, they wouldn't wear bracelets and leg chains, they hardly drink alcohol in public, but would be found in hotel rooms screaming ''Jesu! Boy hit me harder'' as they get pummeled from the asss by a fellow church member. And you know the excuse to get when they get back home? ''I'm coming back from our fellowship''.

Just don't judge a book by its cover. Look beyond outward appearances.
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 20, 2015
If you have problem with your sister that comes home late pretending to be coming from church or your pastor, mbok carry it to them and not pastorkosi...thank you. Next
AirborneLacer:
Oga pastor, the devil you sabi is better than the angel wey you never meet.

If these lot can pull off these outward 'waywardness' and still get to offer tremendous impact in your union and respect you for whom you are then I'd advice you to cut your chase and marry already.

Most of these ladies you think are holier than Mary Magdelene are deception raised to the power of ten.

They wouldn't have more than one opening on their ear, they wouldn't wear bracelets and leg chains, they hardly drink alcohol in public, but would be found in hotel rooms screaming ''Jesu! Boy hit me harder'' as they get pummeled from the asss by a fellow church member. And you know the excuse to get when they get back home? ''I'm coming back from our fellowship''.

Just don't judge a book by its cover. Look beyond outward appearances.
Re: 4 Kind Of Girls I Can't Marry by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 20, 2015
shocked
chimerase2:
Ma nebo yash way be like slate put artificial ass stil her yash stil flat

(1) (Reply)

Being Sexy- The Price & The Lesson! / Reason why I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend / What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.