Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? (3507 Views)

Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Married men are smarter,lovlier and don't play games. It's the maturity that places them above single guys(there are mature,single guys as well but they are the minority). Plus there's the thrill
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by toastedbread: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Married men are smarter,lovlier and don't play games. It's the maturity that places them above single guys(there are mature,single guys as well but they are the minority). Plus there's the thrill

that's what they say but tomorrow they come back and cry that a teenager is sleeping with their husbands.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
For money of course, no long thing.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Any lady/man that is dating a married man/lady deserves to be stone to death
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hannysmilez:
sister abeg drop grammarcheesy..just be honest dat the main reason u into married men is for d money and the expensive giftscheesy.

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Ggmu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided grin
A thread for home breakers. undecided

Hahaha. You rock ehhh grin
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by riccadonna(f): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
MONEY....
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by riccadonna(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Any lady/man that is dating a married man/lady deserves to be stone to death

They have to start with you baby..

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2017
lefulefu:
sister abeg drop grammarcheesy..just be honest dat the main reason u into married men is for d money and the expensive giftscheesy.
LOL. If it's just the money,I'd date a yahoo boy or ritualist and most of them are single.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2017
toastedbread:

that's what they say but tomorrow they come back and cry that a teenager is sleeping with their husbands.
going by your logic,it means the woman whose husband I'm sleeping with also slept with another person's husband in her youth and I'm only bringing her karma.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LOL. If it's just the money,I'd date a yahoo boy or ritualist and most of them are single.
but a yahoo boy will never spend and pamper u with gifts the way a married man will spend on u na cheesy.even married men who are not too well off even go the extra mile to financially please their numerious girlfriends cheesy.i know of one who is a bus driver in public institution cheesy.he borrows money frm money lenders every month which he uses to maintain his numerious girlfriends.cos of his lifestyle he finds it difficult to pay his children"s needs in school.so u can expect a married man who is well off how much he would spend to keep his prize grin .na wetin dey pull most babes to married men grin..dat generous spending and married guys who cheat know this cheesy.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Hannysmilez:
going by your logic,it means the woman whose husband I'm sleeping with also slept with another person's husband in her youth and I'm only bringing her karma.
well for karma sha i woudnt know about dat but the disadvantage of dating married men is dat single men might tend to avoid u cos dem no go want wahala frm ur sugar daddy hence there"s the likelihood of singleness coming ur way except maybe ur sugardaddy has the compassion of making u his 2nd or 4th wife cheesy...but then most sugar daddies when dem notice dhier mistress is getting old dem go dump her for fresh meat cheesy.so be sharp grin grin grin grin.if u dating a married man have a serious boyfriend by the side and dont flaunt ur sugar daddies around cos d day u do it it u don cast.dats one of the main reasons why some single ladies remain single for life.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Temmyladey074(f): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
angry its for money.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
lefulefu:

but a yahoo boy will never spend and pamper u with gifts the way a married man will spend on u na cheesy.even married men who are not too well off even go the extra mile to financially please their numerious girlfriends cheesy.i know of one who is a bus driver in public institution cheesy.he borrows money frm money lenders every month which he uses to maintain his numerious girlfriends.cos of his lifestyle he finds it difficult to pay his children"s needs in school.so u can expect a married man who is well off how much he would spend to keep his prize grin .na wetin dey pull most babes to married men grin..dat generous spending and married guys who cheat know this cheesy.
Wawu. The main reason I'm aware of is the maturity. It goes beyond just sex to intimacy. They're great counsellors,listeners and companions.
The gifts are only a bonus.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Wawu. The main reason I'm aware of is the maturity. It goes beyond just sex to intimacy. They're great counsellors,listeners and companions.
The gifts are only a bonus.
that being said its still wise u have a serious boyfriend by the side sha except u want to be a mistress for life...though some ladies prefer that like Genievecheesy.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by toastedbread: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Hannysmilez:

That i cannot give a solid yes but it's all connected to the karma chain.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by SteveOfu: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of This Guys Kind Are Left¿?¿? (chat) / For Men: 3 Dangerous Things That Are Ruining Your Bedroom Skills / Shout Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.