Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys (1790 Views)

Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
I followed a thread were a lady said to have slept with 43 men in her life.I wonder how and what she saw love as.Is it that easy for a girl to have sex as much as they want with different guys compare to guys with different girls? Please no insults allowed.Share your thoughts.
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by demmy0325(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
Hers is just a sousveillance and doesn't translate to the factual accuracy on ground. The lady in question may have put it mildly to avoid getting tongue lashed by guys. It could actually be worse.

Fact is, a lot of people don't keep tab of the frequency they have'd coit*s, regardless of their gender.
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by natas22: 11:44pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hers is just a sousveillance and doesn't translate to the factual accuracy on ground. The lady in question may have put it mildly to avoid getting tongue lashed by guys. It could actually be worse.

Fact is, a lot of people don't keep tab of how many times they have'd coit*s, regardless of their gender.

Its long but let me cut it short, girls at a very young age may be 15 to16 actively in sexual related stuff with older men. A girl of 20 is not in the same mental capability with a boy of 20. A girl of 20 might have slept with so many men and might have lost her virginity at 16 or less while a boy of 20 is still a V or still a learner and you how the situation of things in this country, he might still be in uni or looking for admission so his a broadcast nigger (BROKE).

www.
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by ITbomb(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
Most girls start having sex early, while the boys are still fantasizing how to talk to and win a girl.

When you see a girl starting to see her male age mates as small boys, know say she has been sucking a bigger dick
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 27, 2015
And what about the one that has 51 boyfriends and collects monthly abortion money from them all?
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by MrIpledge: 11:59pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmm...is this what u guys discuss here cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2015
Sleepin wit too many partners is kinda effd up
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by ronald4lif(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2015
natas22:

Its long but let me cut it short, girls at a very young age may be 15 to16 actively in sexual related stuff with older men. A girl of 20 is not in the same mental capability with a boy of 20. A girl of 20 might have slept with so many men and might have lost her virginity at 16 or less while a boy of 20 is still a V or still a learner and you how the situation of things in this country, he might still be in uni or looking for admission so his a broadcast nigger (BROKE).

www.

I'm not sure if I got you right but alluding girls generally have sex more than guys is erroneous and unfounded to say the least. I don't have the figures but women are more courteous and can be more restraining when it involves sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.

Normally, it takes a great deal of character, fortitude and persuasiveness to convince a virgin girl to having sex but virgin guys doesn't need any of such conviction to have sex. They can easily be deflowered by a non-virgin or have a shot with a call girl. Please dismiss any allusion that there are more virgin guys than girls. This is a spurious claim and I'm sure you know as much.
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by Jayjay0(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2015
Because..*some text missing *
Re: Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys by Nobody: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Most girls start having sex early, while the boys are still fantasizing how to talk to and win a girl.

When you see a girl starting to see her male age mates as small boys, know say she has been sucking a bigger dick
hahaahahha @seeing dem as small boys

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer / Who's Your nairaland Crush? / I Think I Just Met My Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.