Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (25167 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Meelaw(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU BETTER DELETE THIS TRASH AND REASON LIKE A NIGERIAN. ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE UP THEIR MIGHT BE TRUE IF YOU'RE DEALING WITH A FOREIGN LADY.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES AND THE ONLY THING THEY WANT FROM MEN IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. EVEN IF YOU SMELL AND LOOK LIKE GORRILA, IF YOU GOT ENOUGH CASH THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND YOU SHAMELESSLY FAKING LOVE AND AFFECTION JUST TO RIP YOU OFF YOUR CASH.

YOU MUST BE DREAMING TO ACCORD ALL THIS HONOR TO THIS GOLD DIGGERS WHOSE MISSION IS TO SUCK MEN POCKET'S DRY.

A NIGERIAN GIRL SEES A RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM SO ALL YOUR LIST IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THEM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.

SET OF MONEY HUNGRY, UGLY, SMELLY, DIRTY, FRUSTRATED HOES AND COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS.

I ADVISE ANY SANE MAN TO MARRY A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND

#team foreign girls cool
stop chasing girl and walk wif ladies
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Mattpopson101: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Are you telling me a Poor niqqa can smell good? Shower his GF with gift as you have listed?

Where Poor guy wan see correct dress?
Poor guy wont even think of having a good body, He'll probably be thinking of how to make some funds...

What im trying to say is that MONEY is involved no how....
JUNIT1:

Dont think that money is all women want, thats where we Nigerian men miss it. Money cannot buy real love and real women
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Joshkid(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u gt the accent yet ..
Nah!...still expecting et' tongue
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Geenickel(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
My own no hard.
Just give me a caring guy with correct intellect.

We'll have a blast!

ah,end your days of searching.......

you have just found him cool
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by koyyess: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU BETTER DELETE THIS TRASH AND REASON LIKE A NIGERIAN. ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE UP THEIR MIGHT BE TRUE IF YOU'RE DEALING WITH A FOREIGN LADY.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES AND THE ONLY THING THEY WANT FROM MEN IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. EVEN IF YOU SMELL AND LOOK LIKE GORRILA, IF YOU GOT ENOUGH CASH THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND YOU SHAMELESSLY FAKING LOVE AND AFFECTION JUST TO RIP YOU OFF YOUR CASH.

YOU MUST BE DREAMING TO ACCORD ALL THIS HONOR TO THIS GOLD DIGGERS WHOSE MISSION IS TO SUCK MEN POCKET'S DRY.

A NIGERIAN GIRL SEES A RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM SO ALL YOUR LIST IS NOT APPLICABLE TO THEM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.

SET OF MONEY HUNGRY, UGLY, SMELLY, DIRTY, FRUSTRATED HOES AND COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS.

I ADVISE ANY SANE MAN TO MARRY A FOREIGN LADY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND

#team foreign girls cool
I understand your pain and frustration. Its not easy to be brought up in a brothel. Rest in peace in advance f*ag.
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by izuch(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
My own no hard.

We'll have a blast!
Your dreams just fell on your laps, let's hook up ASAP grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by unamama(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
My own no hard.

We'll have a blast!

oya naw, make we hook up. u can teach me to b caring while God will bless me with intellect if we ask Him.
don't say no to my request ooo grin
MizMyColi:
My own no hard.

We'll have a blast!

oya naw, make we hook up. u can teach me to b caring while God will bless me with intellect if we ask Him.
don't say no to my request ooo
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by NemzySeries(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Everyday na to do 20 or 30 tinz to satisfy women....u'll neva hear anytin abt satisfying men......make una kon force me naa undecided
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Unitedabby(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
JUNIT1:

I still maintain that money only drives fake Nigerian women,does money also attract women with money? I dont think so
well if that is true,then 90% of naija girls are FAKE!
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Unitedabby(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

naa... those kind ain't rich
check DonJazzy and Dangote..they got no time for 6packs
i mean no offence bro but calling DonJazzy and Dangote in the same breathe is another level of insanity!
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Unitedabby(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Yh true , but i can dictate how to spend it. But if i relied on a guy with money den it game over .. They b telling u what u cn n cnt do
Thats why he's the head of the family hun!
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Unitedabby(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Yh true , but i can dictate how to spend it. But if i relied on a guy with money den it game over .. They b telling u what u cn n cnt do
Thats why the man is head over his family...live with it hun!
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by 2dice(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unitedabby:
i mean no offence bro but calling DonJazzy and Dangote in the same breathe is another level of insanity!
Hustle na Hustle
Money na Money...
Aliko is comfortable
Don Baba is comfortable..abi wat else
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unitedabby:
Thats why the man is head over his family...live with it hun!

Not rlly over here no one is head. Equal responsibilities
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by JUNIT1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
May God help nigerians that think money is all a woman wants from a man grin
Re: What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men by Unitedabby(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
2dice:

Hustle na Hustle
Money na Money...
Aliko is comfortable
Don Baba is comfortable..abi wat else
probably but they are definitely not at par!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.