Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? (3203 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
HOW CAN SOMEONE OVERCOME HEARTBREAK?

fhfhfhfhfhfh
agigoodman@yahoo.com
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by sistajay(f): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
Sorry oo my brotha, no instant cure for heartbreak, na only time fit heal your brokenheart.
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Omolola1(f): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2009
that's very true
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by annmarien(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
pray a lot. then indulge yourself in things that don't remind you of your relationship-work and all else,
whatever the case, only God can see you through
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2009
Tips on overcoming Heartbreaks
1.engage yourself in an activity that is fun like drinking,partying).
2.Avoid emotional songs e.g roxette,billy ocean and listen to rock songs.
3.date random girls per night.
4.engage urself to ur hobby
5.if u still feel heart broken repeat rule 1 plenty times.

Remember to get psyched.tips from a guru. Lol grin
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
Time and love heals.
Eventually it will the pain will lessen, but in the meantime, do something that gives you joy.
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by jibbygirl(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
time and finding someone caring to share ur time with heals a lot. cool
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by eminemkayc: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
Start taking igbo,a.k.a indian hemp at night(as soon as her thoughts comes in2 ur brains)! 2ndly,stop listening 2 luv songs nd pick up an eminem c.d or mayb obietrice or D12! That'll help!!

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
@eminem thanks i forgot to add weed. Slim shady tracks are a must heal song esp drug ballad and say goodbye to hollywood.plus don't forget to get psyched.
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2009
Thanks everybody for your contribution, but really I am not the drinking or smoking, womanizing type of guy, that’s the problem I’m having now. I don’t know how to go about it…. Isn’t there other way out of this?
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by eminemkayc: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
@pc guru, am tellng u,shady's songs is just d sure remedy! Infct am listening 2 'say gudbye hollywood' as i type ths!!
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Uche2nna(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2009
Well, Slim still got issues with Kim, If his own songs did not help him, how do U think it is gonna help this dude undecided
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by eyonigger(m): 4:01am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster, have gone thru this b4, tried so many techniques, wont work out, just give it time, u will heal, i swear at the end of the day, you'll feel better assive u were not even heartbroken, but most especially, do not listen to love songs, u will never stop thinking about her, but as time goes on, the thought of her will vamoose off ur head.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:22am On Jan 19, 2009
pc guru:

Tips on overcoming Heartbreaks
1.engage yourself in an activity that is fun like drinking,partying).
2.Avoid emotional songs e.g roxette,billy ocean and listen to rock songs.
3.date random girls per night.
4.engage urself to ur hobby
5.if u still feel heart broken repeat rule 1 plenty times.

Remember to get psyched.tips from a guru. Lol grin

Yeah what he said oo!! smiley
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by cdoma: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2009
time bro,
Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by Taken(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
Unfortunately, if you do some of those things described, the pain will temporary go away but will return when you are sober.

Heart injury is inside:  it feeds on your emotions, it lingers b/c of your thought process, and self denial helps it to grow.

Solution (personal experiences):
Take inventory of what happened
Know where you are at fault, and deal with it sincerely
Other person's fault - forget it cus it is theirs to resolve
Feed your mind with positive thoughts via auto suggestions
Take conscious charge of your thoughts - force it to think positively only (do it constantly and as long as it takes)
As soon as your conscious mind is solidly fed with the right thoughts, your subconscious mind will start reacting automatically.

Alternate solution - rewrite the portion of your heart that hurt with new information = when you remember the issue that hurt you, replaced it with funny pictures, story, laughable events.  Do these consciously, steadily, & deliberately till the sector of your heart has new info.

If these do not work for you, hug your sleeping pillows at night, kiss them, and say sweet words to them - abi wetin go man do if the heart dey beg for penicillin?   grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? by eminemkayc: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Eminem show is d panacea!! Iv said my own.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.