Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. (35452 Views)

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Senate Presidency The New TROJAN HORSE For Igbo Votes and takeover of the East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Segeggs:
Typing...
Use and dump, as usual
Majority of them will travel back to alaigbo for easter and won't be back for the gubernatorial election, leaving agbaje hanging. grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by adaweezy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ambode na him we want may the others reverse
Eko sese Bere Ni o Ambo
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Samirana360(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Apc....shame!!!
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by ElFenomeno1: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Igbos will have a lot sitting on the fence as usual and won't turn out en masse.
The ones who turn out will vote APC and PDP, and i see the split a close affair, with the APC edging it.
Lets face it squarely, Igbos know APC have performed ... There is nothing special Agbaje has dangled throughout his campaign to claw more Igbo votes.
Agbaje will pay dearly for a lacklustre campaign and the impeccable performance of the ruling party.
Any daft sod thinking the census and number of Igbo inhabitants in Lagos State will swing this tribal contest the PDP way, is a politically naive and clueless person!
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Johnsinia(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Maccoy1:
NEVER AGAIN Will tinubu impose governors on us...JIMI IS THE MAN...If APC sincerly needs change, it needs to start from lagos..
I Love this, how I wish this be shared allover the internet.
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by maestroferddi: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Zico5:
If igbo can make up 43 percent in lagos. Then what else, let them contest and win the sit now. Yeye dey smell, op u don't make sense o. What then is the population of other ethnic groups if igbo alone amount to that as u quoted Tinubu said. Igbo has no relevance as politics of lagos is concern. Yoruba are the one giving them such advantage.
Stop being petty!

You are not a politician so your views are featherweight.

43% might be exaggerated but Igbos should constitute at least between 30% and 35% of the population of Lagos.

The problem with people like you is that your knowledge is restricted to your locality. If travel round about Lagos, you will appreciate the preponderance of Igbos in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
any igbo or south south individual who will vote for apc in Lagos state is a traitor!!
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexymoma:
keep on dreaming, Na eba you go dey chop for iya isila buka wey you go hear am for radio say na ambode win again... you berra change idea and stick to the winning team... IN ma school if one particular person dey contest every year for the post of SUG.. e mean say pple nor like am abi pple nor like the kind friends he dey keep
You think the election will be like the previous ones when Tinubu and his thugs/minions rig themselves into power?

You are dead wrong. This time around the election will hold two weeks after the presidential election.

If Jonathan wins as expected, you should expect some degree of militarisation of Lagos. The recent endorsement of PDP by OPC should cause Tinubu serious worries.

This election will probably be the first free and fair election here. There would be little chance for the usual ballot stuffing.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Akpan107(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Segeggs:
Typing...

Use and dump, as usual

Majority of them will travel back to alaigbo for easter and won't be back for the gubernatorial election, leaving agbaje hanging. grin

Nairaland final year EXAM

Question:

What is JK

Answer:

JK is OK............. WRONG!!!

Correction:

JK is Just Kidding grin
There will be no election next week... Just calm down
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by joahonsi: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
If truly they have such strong presence and population, then why not vote for the APGA candidate Okechukwu Okoroji who is an Igbo man since the votes of the yorubas would be split between Ambo n JK. maybe they can cause an upset n produce the next governor of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by soldierdollar(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Party aside, the two aspirants are both Yorubas right? That is the most important issue here. Even if they population reach 99% the best they can do is vote for a "Yoruba" man.

Party aside . . tribalism inside ... Ewu Gambia
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by sexymoma(f): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
idu1:
sexymoma u still dey dis country?
Sweery im still very much around wink kiss
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by sexymoma(f): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
You think the election will be like the previous ones when Tinubu and his thugs/minions rig themselves into power?

You are dead wrong. This time around the election will hold two weeks after the presidential election.

If Jonathan wins as expected, you should expect some degree of militarisation of Lagos. The recent endorsement of PDP by OPC should cause Tinubu serious worries.

This election will probably be the first free and fair election here. There would be little chance for the usual ballot stuffing.
All i can see is someone who is typing outta fear tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by PhockPhockMan: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
demandtruth:

Accept my apology

Thank you for also not believing in the lie.
Appears you have a conscience afterall
To hell with your apology. The fact remains that for the first time in many years, the race for Alausa is so tight, anywhere Igbos vote enmass wins.

The handwriting is on the wall. I see the fall of the Boudillion empire.
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Zico5(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
Stop being petty!

You are not a politician so your views are featherweight.

43% might be exaggerated but Igbos should constitute at least between 30% and 35% of the population of Lagos.

The problem with people like you is that your knowledge is restricted to your locality. If travel round about Lagos, you will appreciate the preponderance of Igbos in Lagos.
I don't need to argue with u chest beater mofos. All I know is that no matter ur population, u have no relevance whatsoever in lagos politics. I don't need to tell u whom I am but that is the reality. Test ur popularity then and let's see

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by soldierdollar(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
joahonsi:
If truly they have such strong presence and population, then why not vote for the APGA candidate Okechukwu Okoroji who is an Igbo man since the votes of the yorubas would be split between Ambo n JK. maybe they can cause an upset n produce the next governor of Lagos.

Because we're not practising tribalism
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by bamidele029: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
To hell with your apology. The fact remains that for the first time in many years, the race for Alausa is so tight, anywhere Igbos vote enmass wins.

Lmao, tight for where. I can bet with you that it will be a LANDSLIDE WIN for Ambode and you can take that to the bank grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Descartes: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tinubu and his puppets are aware of the numerical strength of Ndigbo in Lagos which can cause a dangerous swing in the political pendulum. Meanwhile APC is another version of Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by PhockPhockMan: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
bamidele029:

Lmao, tight for where. I can bet with you that it will be a LANDSLIDE WIN for Ambode and you can take that to the bank grin
You'll be shocked at outcome.
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by demandtruth: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I should have known that a cow dung will remain what he his.

Anyways, it's still a vote of confident on the Yoruba people, whichever way it springs

Mr. minnows of the land grabbers. This Lagos belong to Yoruba people.Stop dreaming.
And to think majority of the Igbo people have started their journey to Alaigbo
My in-laws inclusive.

Oloshious fellow
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by dunkem21(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexymoma:
keep on dreaming, Na eba you go dey chop for iya isila buka wey you go hear am for radio say na ambode win again... you berra change idea and stick to the winning team... IN ma school if one particular person dey contest every year for the post of SUG.. e mean say pple nor like am abi pple nor like the kind friends he dey keep

Are you talking about Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by joesmartie: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC (ALL PAST CRIMININAL) or "ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENT" as mentioned by buhari. They should be ready to loose not only the south west but Presidency. As rightly and clearly stated by mama peace CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE!. In Lagos we need a change (Vote Out APC) but need the continuity of transformation in ABUJA
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by M17: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
UP JIMMY LIKE JIMMY CARTER

UP UP JIMMY MY OGBANJE BROTHER FROM THE WEST SIDE .

JIMMY AGBAJE/ JIMMY CARTER OUR NEXT GOVERNOR TAKE IT OR GO BACK TO OSUN STATE WHERE YOU BELONG .

LONG LIVE JIMMY MY HONORABLE GOVERNOR . EKO ONI BAJE , I LOVE MY CITY LASGIDI . YORUIGBO LOVE. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by bamidele029: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You'll be shocked at outcome.

I will remind you of this conversation on April 12th. I remember how Firefire promised to leave Nairaland if Ogbeni won, hope he fulfilled his promise.

Ambode will not only win , he will flog Jimi like a little boy grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by CashdownNG: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexymoma:
If Jimi nor win this election.. it means he has failed all his life..cos he has bin contesting since the days of Funsho Williams...

and let me guess... you're more successful than him right? chai... it would have been better if you just booked space..
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Igbos will have a lot sitting on the fence as usual and won't turn out en masse.
The ones who turn out will vote APC and PDP, and i see the split a close affair, with the APC edging it.
Lets face it squarely, Igbos know APC have performed ... There is nothing special Agbaje has dangled throughout his campaign to claw more Igbo votes.
Agbaje will pay dearly for a lacklustre campaign and the impeccable performance of the ruling party.
Any daft sod thinking the census and number of Igbo inhabitants in Lagos State will swing this tribal contest the PDP way, is a politically naive and clueless person!

Shut up pls.

We know who is getting our bloc votes. Concentrate on tribal comments and don't reason for us.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by ElFenomeno1: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
dunkem21:

Shut up pls.

We know who is getting our bloc votes. Concentrate on tribal comments and don't reason for us.

Tell your father to shut up, you disrespectful swine!
Go and fu...ck yourself!
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
bamidele029:

I will remind you of this conversation on April 12th. I remember how Firefire promised to leave Nairaland if Ogbeni won, hope he fulfilled his promise.

Ambode will not only win , he will flog Jimi like a little boy grin

Stop lieing
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by bamidele029: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Firefire:

Stop lieing

He he he, you never leave yet grin hope you no longer go around making promises you can't keep
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexymoma:
Talk about contesting for a particular seat several times and talk about buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Tell your father to shut up, you disrespectful swine!
Go and fu...ck yourself!

Illiteracy runs in your party blood.

If an elder tells a toddler to shut up, your culture demands that he lies flat on his stomach to say thank you.

Am I correct?
Re: Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. by joahonsi: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
how is it tribalism?
if it comes to a contest between you and my brother i ll obviously pick my brother before you, but if it comes to you and a ghanian i ll pick u above the ghanian because i think our interest would be the same. it not tribalism, its all about interest
soldierdollar:

Because we're not practising tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo / Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.