Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Will You Call This Kind Of Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Call This Kind Of Friend (1906 Views)

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Call This Kind Of Friend by GinaKing: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ncooooh shame my love.sorry hey.he is a bad friend. Bt baby girl r u aware dat u r the one who taught him dat u r his provider? And nw if u tell him dat his way is nw getting too much, u might ruin yo friendship.just use him as ashoulder to lean on.complain and say yo parents r nw sending u small money and u can harldy survive. N make it a point dat wen u go shopping for a while,buy small pakages so dat he can also see dat things r bad.wen he asks u for stuff,b the one who actualy starts by asking first.ask him for everything,even the things u have,ask him for dem, u wil see,he is going to lable u a gold digger and stay away frm u.bt u wil b knowing da truth dat u r nt the digger,n u just used his weapon aginst him
Re: What Will You Call This Kind Of Friend by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2015
UPDATE:I told him off yesterday and all he said was that he wasn't taking advantage of me...He even cursed me by saying am going to meet someone who will seriously take advantage of me...He went further to say am a fool that it will be late by the time I realize how foolish I have been.

Truth is that the guy is so pained that my eyes are open now...I told him to get the hell out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Ex My Friend / The 9 Worst Type Of Women You Can Date / When She Says She Likes Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.