Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: (4420 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by C2H5OH(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2009
oloshi
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

oloshi
back to sender
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by C2H5OH(f): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2009
Ma ta si mi man
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ma ta si mi man
If you continue to curse, I'll continue to ta si e.
calm down man
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by C2H5OH(f): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2009
Just look away and pretend i don't exist.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Just look away and pretend i don't exist.
it dnt work that way grin grin
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by C2H5OH(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
Boya tipa tipa ni. Fimi sile jo
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Boya tipa tipa ni. Fimi sile jo
rara o cheesy

Until you calm down
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Am fine, sweetie, how ur sunday? kiss

@Rebellious
That guy is not fine undecided lipsrsealed

Thanks for saying am not fine, at least I am proud to be one of the fine boys that would be confident enough to say am fine, I mean alot of fine boys are there that will get compliments that they are fine, but they'll go mehn me i no fine ooo, and they know deep down that they are, abegee make we see ur own photo,
big father:

Inferiority complex . How you go see a fellow man come dey fear cause say him fine pass you ?
Pally, MONKEY NOR FINE O BUT HIM MAMA LIKE AM SO ! grin

Please take note that I only made out one point about feeling self initmated by just other guys cuteness surpassing mine, not their swag, dressing or money, I got money, i dress well, my personality is WHOA!!! Besides that, my swaga is automatic, so that counts more about me,

pc guru:

Got a feeling that pix was snapped for this thread.incase we check his profile.but u no bad.get used to it finer boys dey.just be happy say u no get small boy face like ,

The only good response I have gotten on this thread, thanks bra!!
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

Thanks for saying am not fine, at least I am proud to be one of the fine boys that would be confident enough to say am fine, I mean alot of fine boys are there that will get compliments that they are fine, but they'll go mehn me i no fine ooo, and they know deep down that they are, abegee make we see ur own photo,
You're welcome. Anytime

You need help. wetin you dey do comparing yourself to fine boys out there? Low self esteem or you're denying your gayness
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by RasPwn(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2009
You'll feel intimidated seeing me. But seriously, how old are you? 10?
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by cold(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
Ah ah!!Wich one be this one again? When the real cute guys like us remain quiet and let them honies sing the praises,sombody is on here tryin to raise his ego.Listen mate no matter how good one looks there's alwayz som1 beta.Get a grip.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

You're welcome. Anytime

You need help. wetin you dey do comparing yourself to fine boys out there? Low self esteem or you're denying your gayness

I am not gay, why can you guys at least say something as matured individuals, I mean, I only asked for help, not dent, its not my fault that I am feeling this way, yall should be encouraged that some1 can actually come out and say something like this out, yunno so many peeps might feel this way and wud never let it out, please be nice,
cold:

Ah ah!!Wich one be this one again? When the real cute guys like us remain quiet and let them honies sing the praises,sombody is on here tryin to raise his ego.Listen mate no matter how good one looks there's alwayz som1 beta.Get a grip.

Your comment is off script bra, read my post and resend ur response on it, ya grab
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

I am not gay, why can you guys at least say something as matured individuals, I mean, I only asked for help, not dent, its not my fault that I am feeling this way, yall should be encouraged that some1 can actually come out and say something like this out, yunno so many peeps might feel this way and wud never let it out, please be nice,
about if another guy is cuter than them?
Leave that to the ladies.

Say sth maturely? Think maturely. Instead of worrying about how the other guy's booty is bigger than yours or how the other guy's smile is cuter than yours, think about something more productive like. . . . ya know. . . .finishing school.

B.T.W, how old are you? no offense smiley
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

Your comment is off script bra, read my post and resend ur response on it, ya grab

What else can I be thinking of, I have finished school and earning 300k per month with BETA computer, just 24 going to 25, guy i know sey u wan dey yab me, so dnt try to sound nice,
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by cold(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2009
[quote author=eyonigger link=topic=220686.msg3358445#msg3358445 date=1232315816
[quote][/quote]

Okay now u'v rilly got me started.Let me just say it as it is.When mansions are talkin "face me i face u" will also want to rise to the occassion.Guy u're suffering a serious identity crisis,which leads to manic depression and eventually suicide.Get help fast,i know a therapist that can help u & it had beta be sooner rather than later.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
cold:

lmao, this was funny sha cheesy cheesy

by eyonigger:
What else can I be thinking of, I have finished school and earning 300k per month with BETA computer, just 24 going to 25, guy i know sey u wan dey yab me, so dnt try to sound nice,
So the making of this thread is the cause of an idle mind? Lool, na ur own words o smiley

Try to sound nice ke? I am being nice now. Rcognize! cool
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2009
Okay now u'v rilly got me started.Let me just say it as it is.When mansions are talkin "face me i face u" will also want to rise to the occassion.Guy u're suffering a serious identity crisis,which leads to manic depression and eventually suicide.Get help fast,i know a therapist that can help u & it had beta be sooner rather than later.

So na u be the mansion, sebi u dey claim fine boy, post ur real pic on here, cold abi wetin u call urself, he be like sey ur brain dey fold? Na me u dey give illustration of wetin I need? Abegee na  u need am.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2009
So the making of this thread is the cause of an idle mind? Lool, na ur own words o Smiley

Try to sound nice ke? I am being nice now. Rcognize! Cool

Not Idle, just need some advise about the foolish feeling, plz get it right,, ur not nice @ all, fucking pretender,
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

Not Idle, just need some advise about the foolish feeling, plz get it right,, ur not nice @ all, fucking pretender,
Best hold those tears, dnt cry me a river grin
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2009
@coldfusion or heatfusion, middle finger for u
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2009
eyonigger:

@coldfusion or heatfusion, middle finger for u
No thanks. I don't want to be charged with being a pedophile.
I can tell you ain't older than 10 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by btrue(f): 1:35am On Jan 19, 2009
eyonigger You are cute. But word of the wise, if you are less confident your attractiveness doesn't matter. Confidence shows!!! Have you ever seen an ugly dude, oops, better word, less attractive guy with a 10 on his arm? He is fully confident, sometimes with full pockets, or either have a super personality, oh yeah, i forgot <<<great in bed.

Have someone made you feel less confident? Maybe in a pass relationship , did your gf compare you to other men?? Have you been dissed at social gatherings There is always an underlying factor to this feeling.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by omega25red(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2009
This dude is gayer than a 3 dollar bill

Shouldn't you be checking out the girls around you instead of the other dudes?
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2009
btrue:

eyonigger You are cute. But word of the wise, if you are less confident your attractiveness doesn't matter. Confidence shows!!! Have you ever seen an ugly dude, oops, better word,  less attractive guy with a 10 on his arm? He is fully confident, sometimes with full pockets, or either have a super personality, oh yeah, i forgot <<<great in bed.

Have someone made you feel less confident? Maybe in a pass relationship , did your gf compare you to other men?? Have you been dissed at social gatherings There is always an underlying factor to this feeling.

Well my gurl sometimes yab me that I am ugly, but I think shes kidding, cos alot of people tell me am cute, maybe I am not just contended with my look, could be the reason why I feel self intimidated.

omega25red:

This dude is gayer than a 3 dollar bill

Shouldn't you be checking out the girls around you instead of the other dudes?

Thanks alot, I accept that compliment, I am not checking on guys, can you not see faces when you are talking in a gathering? Please learn how to be nice, I only asked u to contribute, not to insult me.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Jan 19, 2009
Poster,

I think this is your main problem. 1) Low self Esteem 2) Not confident 3) Easily Demotivated.

To be honest, alot of people dont think that Im preety at all but I feel that Im preety all the time. Whenever I walk in a room filled with people, I dont care if theres a model or an air hostess or some cute innocent girl and whateva because my self esteem, confidance and motivation has let me know that Im beautiful no matter what.

In the end of the day, I think what attracts people to come to my side is my personality or as they say humor.

You need to have all hse three factors in order to be sure of yourself and than from there, you would not think that looks are all that important anymore. Trust me on this one wink
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2009
eyonigger:

Well my gurl sometimes yab me that I am ugly, but I think shes kidding, cos alot of people tell me am cute, maybe I am not just contended with my look, could be the reason why I feel self intimidated.

OK, now. You must understand that you cannot please evey single individual on this earth. People are bound to bash you up and some will praise you one way or another. Its a fact.

Like example. Tyra Bank, one of the top class super model in the world. Some people said her fore head is so gigantic that she looks like an ape or a fish. See? But to some peopl, she is to die for! Can you imagine evena super model got judged as such. undecided

No matter what people says about you, you dont have to pay attention at all. Some people dey craze that they dont even look at theirselves in the mirror.

I think what really identifies whether if you are handsome or not is your heart. If you have a good persoanlity, am sure alot of people will like you no matter what.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by btrue(f): 2:31am On Jan 19, 2009
eyonigger:

Eyonigger For you to mention that you think she is joking, it is affecting you in some sort of way. Does she ever compliment you? I make sure I compliment my man, all the time. Not only because he HOT, but if I don't the next woman will. Just like females need to hear that they a beautiful, men like to hear that they are handsome as well. Embrace your looks buddy. Low self-esteem is out, don't you wonder why you see overweight women in clothing not suitable for them? They are self confident, i am not mad at them for that. Gotta love all that confidence, lol. Try giving yourself a new make-over, guys i know this sounds cheesy but, go for a new look. Change up the haircut style, go for a new dress style, a unique one. Hit up the gym. Sometimes , the smallest change you make to your appearance makes you feel like a new person. I'm not saying to go get colored contacts, THAT IS SOOOOO GAY!! Just get together a new swagg for yourself and I promise it will work and ditch a girl who is not  making you feel like a Prince!! grin cool
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 2:34am On Jan 19, 2009
gabrywyl:

OK, now. You must understand that you cannot please evey single individual on this earth. People are bound to bash you up and some will praise you one way or another. Its a fact.

Like example. Tyra Bank, one of the top class super model in the world. Some people said her fore head is so gigantic that she looks like an ape or a fish. See? But to some peopl, she is to die for! Can you imagine evena super model got judged as such. undecided

No matter what people says about you, you dont have to pay attention at all. Some people dey craze that they dont even look at theirselves in the mirror.

I think what really identifies whether if you are handsome or not is your heart. If you have a good persoanlity, am sure alot of people will like you no matter what.

Thanks gurl, I got a great personality, but anyway thanks, u helped.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by eyonigger(m): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2009
@btrue, the reason why I said shes kidding is because she says she kidding whenever she says that, she says I look very very attractive, she just love to yab me thats all, cos we do yab each other, the only thing I need for myself is to hit the gym, I need to get some 6 packs.
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2009
Poster, Ive seen your profile pic. Is that you? WOW! You look sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!  grin  grin  kiss
Re: Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: by Wumine(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
You need confidence, balls of steel guy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikebe Na Money! / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.