Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (107072 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Agapecharis
The one who stole my earth
With the brightest eyes I have ever seen on a son of Adam
The butterfly who explores the nooks and cranny of my tummy
I giggle at your mentions

My agapecharis
Let me be the goosebumps on your skin
Leave my mouth agape with your tender loving care
You are my knight in shining armour
Let me be your juliet and you be my romeo

Your nose is pointed and finely shaped
Let your nose touch mine and let my lips be locked in your lips
Be my heartbeat and let's set our love on eagles wings
Be mine charis and I am yours

cc naijaboiy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:
Good job cherryice
thank you babes n@tashaamania,
thanks agapecharis embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am simply here for MizmyColi wink kiss

Drop them lines babie.
We gonna penetrate that obdurate heart of truckpusher. tongue
Babe!!!! smiley smiley smiley

Good to see you here, Finally.

Waiting......
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
hahaha ediot grin
Naso na grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don enter one chance be that grin
As in eh.....smh
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Olutola88(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am simply here for MizmyColi wink kiss

Drop them lines babie.
We gonna penetrate that obdurate heart of truckpusher. tongue
I knew u were gonna red-pencil that typo in a split second
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi post

Hehehe coli, coli gringringringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
Agapecharis

My agapecharis

Lol!!!

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[I] Lemme buy a plot of land here [/i]
somebody is wooing u, u r buying land. sad

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Boy o boy!!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Someone should compile a book of Nairaland wooing contest quotes.

"My ass is yours for keeps" has to be in it o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cherryicesmiley
You did great!

Weldone....
Now we wait.

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can't find myself. I feel Me nomore.

Am no longer that girl, the Me of Principles, of Defences, of Ego.
A Me of Love, of Sacrifice, of Compromise is all I see now.

How the hell did I get here?

How did I get to this point of battle between these Worlds of mine - a battle between My Heart and My Head, a battle for a man I thought I cared naught about, a battle to be fought with a she-opponent, one I vowed NEVER to be engaged in.
How will I win this war without causing great enmity in WORLDS I cared so much about? How can I survive if I don't win?

How did I get to this point? A trip I don't ever want out from? To a destination I resent a return from, of a home where two hearts tho far apart are intertwined in a world called Nairaland, with both hearts in unison thrilled in anticipation, in anticipation for a trip to WHEREVER, a place where two hearts shall be in sync with each other for a Lifetime, a Lifetime of Laughter, of Explosive Passion, of Undying, Unconditional Love, where dwells no Heartaches.

How did I get here am tempted again to ask but how can I ask that when deep down I know HOW - How my Luxe in elegant tiptoes walked his way right into my guarded heart and I couldn't resist breaking down the walls I've built round it since time immemorial to welcome him in.

His name,AgapeCharis. My Luxe as am his Luxanne, he drives me to nuts and am left numb without an iota of control, open and bare in my vulnerability as the scorching eyes of the world delights in my unclothedness.

I won't be shamed to show it, to tell it, screaming out aloud right here and right now, to the universe, the longings of my vulnerable heart, the expression of my eros to My Agape. To him I wander to in Mind's journey, in my Fantasies as well as in my Reality. To him I let go all forms of clothed defences, bare and willing to be clothed in my worst fear, for Him, for Us and for our Unborn so I can without restrictions Love recklessly.

For you My Agape, am willing to only if you My Luxe, take my hands in yours, and with loving eyes, kiss me and ask me to be yours till eternity arrives. Only then will I damn it all, all of ME to be by you where'er you lead My Luxe.

Ask My Agape, Just say the words!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
I just had to share that post about keeping asss cheesy
That was the main Line the others na just government work grin

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
As in eh.....smh
Truckpusher, your punk ass should let us know your sweetheart already!grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

That was the main Line the others na just government work grin
I tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso na grin
i fear u o grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please wait a little bit.

Let's have luxanne and remsonik on stage please
I just dropped my lines naijaboiy
Please hide d1ck mentions cos I havent finished typing my lines before I mistakenly hit submit so I had to modify
Thanks
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Hehehe coli, coli gringringringrin

What I do o o
tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Cherryicesmiley
You did great!

Weldone....
Now we wait.
thanks b
you ddnt do bad yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
Agapecharis

My agapecharis

cc naijab oiy
That was a nice one.

Cc: agapecharis
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
Agapecharis

My agapecharis

cc naijaboiy
You dob use style finish my guy abi? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:

hahaha another ediot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
D1ck:
Truckpusher, your punk ass should let us know your sweetheart already!grin
Bro, this is a set up, you know? cry

Help a brother here. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:

Lol grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by stephenqueen: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikporch:
Y is no body wooing me

I just came out from a one month sentence and am here to attract another one

Them ban my second account today

Chaai. Seun GOD is watching you
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

I just dropped my lines naijaboiy
Please hide d1ck mentions cos I havent finished typing my lines before I mistakenly hit submit so I had to modify
Thanks
Done!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by stephenqueen: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya, two bad girls got me hanging on a long thing.

You see why men cheat. angry

Dem just confuse old boy like me.
Bros abeg go push truck, commot for here jor
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya, two bad girls got me hanging on a long thing.

You see why men cheat. angry

Dem just confuse old boy like me.
It is well grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
kiss
cherryice:
thanks b
you ddnt do bad yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wonderful Lines from luxanne and remsonik. We await the verdict of agapecharis.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
You dob use style finish my guy abi? grin
HOW??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.