Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin (717 Views)

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by blessingee: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerian babes are not taking it likely with their Yoruba brothers on twitter, following the story of one Lagos-based sharp "bobo", Tunji who broke up with his girlfriend of ELEVEN YEARS just 24 hours to tying the knot with another new on the block "sisi".
(Yoruba girls be like... Aha gbese! elebun years)

Well, this news is spreading across the length and breadth of twitter. A close fiend of the estranged couple that tweets from @SheCrownLita went all out to vent on groom-to-be Tunji, saying that he is a heartbreaker, a bastard and that he will never make it in life.

In her tweets, she claims to have known the couple right from uni days to their hustling days when they would split salaries. (Chai!, Now that pepper don rest dude con takeoff). She also said none of them saw it coming plus her friend who is now 30 years of age is more than downcast.

Her tweet reads, “One of my girls, just called to gist me. Her dude broke relationship of 11 years today. He is getting married tomorrow to a girl he just met. I am pained because i know them personally. Nobody saw it coming. Not even the girl. Plenty years of struggle and splitting salary."

She continues, “They started dating from 3rd year in Uni. Babe got a job before him and the babe was always splitting salary with him. Now dude is now a big boy. He had to leave. And we will start pitying some people when they die untimely. I just hope my babe will wake up tomorrow morning.. The chance is very slim. I told my babe to call other girls to go and scatter the wedding! What Rubbish! Tunji you will never find peace in all you lay your hands on! Thats all! Gosh! I know the genesis of this bastard.”

In Yoruba, the final tweet says that even when we decide to stop evil, someone who wants evil would pester for it.

It however appears that it is not only @SheCrownLita that is upset about this ruthless move of Tunji as many ladies have seized the opportunity to tongue lash Yoruba men. Some have added that heartbreaks such as this are the cause of many mental illness in our society.

Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by blessingee: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
No be small thing

Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by drfk001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sms THUNDER to 32321 to send thunder to him

1 Like

Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by ronald4lif(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Poor woman, I can't believe the emotional stress she will be going through right now. After 11 good years. But why dating him that long, without a ring. Or was he her high school sweetheart. Na wa oh.
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tunji!Tunji!!Tunji!!!, God punish ur left balls.
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by delishpot: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
She followed nairalanders advice.
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by blessingee: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
delishpot:

She followed nairalanders advice.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by dulux07(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Painful n so sad, but lookin at it rm anoda perspective, d cause of d brkup might b d gal, she might b hiding sumtin that happened btw she n d guy that led to d brkup. I m only speakin rm xperience. ladies can b funny at times, she might have fvcked up n decided to kip quiet, makin it look as if its d guys fault.
A long time gf of a friend of mine, slept n aborted for anoda guy wen dey wer still datin, d guy found out n ended their relatnship, friends of d gal started cursin d guy on social media, phone calls,wen they saw is weddin card, it was months after, they knew d whole truth, n started beggin d guy for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
I understand her pain...

It xo gonna hurt for long buh not forever smiley
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by blessingee: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Not an easy experience...
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by rudebouy: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
She shd deal with the pain and move on with her life. Even at 33, she can still get a husband jare.
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by blessingee: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Quite a painful experience
Re: Groom-2-be Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years To Wed New Lover 24hrs 2 Weddin by Kellxpensive(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] God will see u through but for tunde... Any thing u say will follow him ooo so mind what u say.... God will see u through but for tunde... Any thing u say will follow him ooo so mind what u say....

(1) (Reply)

Allowing Your Boyfriend/spouse To Be "The Man" / Wynerz Love Doctor Is The First Of It's Kind Online Dating Blog,with 10,000 / Ladies In The House:Is Terry G Lips Really Succulent In His New Off Dread Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.