Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (6262 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Landlady Is Trying Me / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
I met this girl in my school. She is a new intake and fortunately enough, she is also in my department. Should I call it love at first sight?cos I fell for her the moment I saw her. we had a little discussion and I realise that she knew me even before I approach her though that is not surprising since I am the vice president of my department. We have been in touch since wednesday this week. I called her this evening to find out if she will be coming for tomorrow matriculation program. She told she won't cos she didn't make her hair. She told me if she sees money now that she can be able to fix her hair before tomorrow. I told her that I will call her back. What I don't know is if she is asking me that to know my reaction(to know if I can take care of her) or to take advantage of my interest in her.
I don't want to come off as a maga too.
please I need ur candid advice.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
hope you didn't give her any money for the hair.........let it be so.

If you start the relationship(well no relationship as per the story) with money, you will have to maintain it with money.

3 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
I also need money to make my hair... angry

7 Likes

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
I dislike cheap babez...gush!!!
DO NOT CALL HER BACK! After disappointing her today, she will either stay away from u or remain ur friend.
...and pls, u are not in love with her cos u barely know her. You are simply attracted to her.

6 Likes

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Ksslib(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirdouglas:
She told she won't cos she didn't make her hair. She told me if she sees money now that she can be able to fix her hair before tomorrow.
Some girls sha. They never fail to disappoint.

Tell her to go to any bank in campus, she ll see more than enough money there.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:
which hair Ogunlano
i love you only on skin tongue
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
2dice:

which hair Ogunlano
i love you only on skin tongue
Pls, I don't know you o! tongue
No spoil my market, biko. I dey find money to make my hair
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by yomi007k(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:
Come let me plait "Binta goes to school" for u. It will last 4wks minimum.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by asadike(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Which kind trial be that? First impression matters a lot.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ops, She didn't deliberately call u to ask for money? She only told u the reason why she won't make it to the matriculation tomorrow so I don't see anything wrong in it. What most people don't understand is, it is not necessary that u most be dating a girl before helping to her, so if u have that mindset u better let it go. Thank me letter.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Land hijacked by a/an/the Omo onile

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Pls, I don't know you o! tongue
No spoil my market, biko. I dey find money to make my hair
aiite which kind of hair you won do?

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
2dice:

aiite which kind of hair you won do?

Shuku ologedegrin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
yomi007k:

Come let me plait "Binta goes to school" for u. It will last 4wks minimum.
How much will you pay me?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Taiwo20(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Like how much
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by yomi007k(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

How much will you pay me?
If I plait her for u, I go still pay u?
Honey, calm down oo.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Shuku ologedegrin
chaii ayaff dye
how you wan take see maga..
You don fall my hand patapata
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by ronald4lif(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Amybijou:
I dislike cheap babez...gush!!!
DO NOT CALL HER BACK! After disappointing her today, she will either stay away from u or remain ur friend.
...and pls, u are not in love with her cos u barely know her. You are simply attracted to her.

So much sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Ops, She didn't deliberately call u to ask for money? She only told u the reason why she won't make it to the matriculation tomorrow so I don't see anything wrong in it. What most of people don't understand is, it is not necessary that u most be dating a girl before helping to her, so if u have that mindset u better let it go. Thank me letter.
No bro, that is where I'm having challenge. I called her to find out my she is not in school. And besides, it is just barely three days I met this girl.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

So what ur trying to say is that she is trying to turn me to maga abi?? U nah beb, give me ur opinion.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

hope you didn't give her any money for the hair.........let it be so.

If you start the relationship(well no relationship as per the story) with money, you will have to maintain it with money.

No bro, I hvnt. though I gave her an excuse that I won't come to school early so it would be late for her to make her hair
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Ops, She didn't deliberately call u to ask for money? She only told u the reason why she won't make it to the matriculation tomorrow so I don't see anything wrong in it. What most of people don't understand is, it is not necessary that u most be dating a girl before helping to her, so if u have that mindset u better let it go. Thank me letter.
Thanks bro, I don't see anything wrong in it too but I hate being termed a maga by any naija beb. U know our bebs has an interesting way of reasoning. That is the reason for this thread, should I give her or not and what is ur reason??
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Make hair?

The girl really mess.ed up..

Don't give o...it can be corrosive if u do.

U Don turn maga be dat

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by harffie(m): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Make hair?

U Don turn maga be dat
its late to give her the money cuz the matric is today 9am I guess so why comment?? The time he spent creating thread, he should ve given her the money! Follow your heart! @op
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
yomi007k:

If I plait her for u, I go still pay u?
Honey, calm down oo.
Sweetie, my hair is made of gold. It's would be a privilege for you to touch it
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

chaii ayaff dye
how you wan take see maga..
You don fall my hand patapata
Thought you guys said your are tired of artificial stuffs... we should go traditional.

Could it be that you guys are lying?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

So what ur trying to say is that she is trying to turn me to maga abi?? U nah beb, give me ur opinion.
her intentions does not matter... what we know is she told you about a need which she did not ask you to make go away. It's left to you to give if you have the money and if you don't have...

In the end It's not going to be between you and anyone here or her for that matter, it would be between you, your conscience and your God.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by xtervaganza(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2015
1) she's a kid

2) she's an amateur 2go scammed

3) if you're smart you can still hit the spot

4) don't give her a dime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

her intentions does not matter... what we know is she told you about a need which she did not ask you to make go away. It's left to you to give if you have the money and if you don't have...

In the end It's not going to be between you and anyone here or her for that matter, it would be between you, your conscience and your God.

No, her intention matters to me cos this is a gurl I'm considering making mine. its not about me having or not but all about intentions.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

No, her intention matters to me cos this is a gurl I'm considering making mine. its not about me having or not but all about intentions.
So she can't need smth because you are considering dating her? Plus, she didn't ask you na. You called her to ask and she told you what's up.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Make hair?

U Don turn maga be dat
Corrosive
chaii
igi iwe ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / This Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.