Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (6271 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Landlady Is Trying Me / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Pls, I don't know you o! tongue
No spoil my market, biko. I dey find money to make my hair
ur coconut head.
Sori i mean egg shaped head
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

Alright I will. I didn't give her the money though I bought drinks for her...

...From what I observed she Like me but same time want me as her maga or something. but something is confusing me, I was holding her hand but when the SOULMATE guy was approaching I removed my hand. She was like why did I do that?. I told her I dislike fighting over a ladys love.
I wan wreck that beb
Guys I need strategy.
Everly she left me to be with her bf.
End of the story.
I need a new game plan.

From my understanding, she said she does not hv a bobo "in school" - meaning she has one at home but won't mind one in school.
Candid advice bro, u don't need a new game plan here. Let's not do things that will hinder our blessings. U have a future to face on graduation, look towards it and forget d little gurl already throwing herself at u. Na temptation my dear
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin you are full of mischief.
Mischief is my middle name cool
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
austine4real:
ur coconut head.
Sori i mean egg shaped head
This is a holy period...
I refuse to be tempted. I shan't reply you... I shall only tell you yours look like watermelon kiss
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Geewiz!
Stop stalking me, would you? tongue
buhahaha
stalk you?..when you turn kind of fish..i knw only stalkfishes tongue
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

This is a holy period...
I refuse to be tempted. I shan't reply you... I shall only tell you yours look like watermelon kiss
pls help dis gal is toasting me.
Did i pressd ur br3ast sori i mean oranges. Blord jisos 70x
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
austine4real:
pls help dis gal is toasting me.
Did i pressd ur br3ast sori i mean oranges. Blord jisos 70x
You really need to keep reading your signature again angry
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by GinaKing: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Listen u r a baby, and u r yet to meet some more girls who will test u like dis, and u wil also meet some good girls too.its clear dat someone has taught this girl some wrong basics about life.stay away from her as soon as possible or else u wil end up being her cash cow for life, up to an extend of having to do sum bad stuff just to mantaine her.she will kick herself wen she sees u with a good girl some day. A girl who knows dat a school boy like u is good only for his books,and not for mantaining her material world financially,coz u r not employed for pit's sake.even if u wer employed,she is not yo responsibility,dont she have parents or hands?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:
Listen u r a baby, and u r yet to meet some more girls who will test u like dis, and u wil also meet some good girls too.its clear dat someone has taught this girl some wrong basics about life.stay away from her as soon as possible or else u wil end up being her cash cow for life, up to an extend of having to do sum bad stuff just to mantaine her.she will kick herself wen she sees u with a good girl some day. A girl who knows dat a school boy like u is good only for his books,and not for mantaining her material world financially,coz u r not employed for pit's sake.even if u wer employed,she is not yo responsibility,dont she have parents or hands?

Thanks for ur advice, but please do not insult me. I am not a baby neither Is she the first girl I have come in contact with. U really don't have to use such degrading words to express ur opinion.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by GinaKing: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

Thanks for ur advice, but please do not insult me. I am not a baby neither Is she the first girl I have come in contact with. U really don't have to use such degrading words to express ur opinion.

lol, okay old man
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

You really need to keep reading your signature again angry
bloody civilian wot do ya mean?
U wnt 2 frog jump?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
bloody civilian wot do ya mean?
U wnt 2 frog jump?
Stewpid! See this recruit o tongue
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Stewpid! See this recruit o tongue
me?
I'l report u 2 ur mama u'r looking under me&u ddnt let me look unda u. Jump up witch
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
me?
I'l report u 2 ur mama u'r looking under me&u ddnt let me look unda u. Jump up witch
Mama knows her baby very well.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Mama knows her baby very well.
blod of jisos so u'r a w1tch.
Holy Gohst fire 1million times
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
blod of jisos so u'r a w1tch.
Holy Gohst fire 1million times
See this one! angry
If you see winch, you go stand?

Go and drink your akamu Jor... your feeding bottle is ready
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

See this one! angry
If you see winch, you go stand?

Go and drink your akamu Jor... your feeding bottle is ready
u mean u'v put ur bwreast milk inside bottle 4 me 2 drink?
I'l slap u if u care is nt taking bware
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
u mean u'v put ur bwreast milk inside bottle 4 me 2 drink?
I'l slap u if u care is nt taking bware
Hahahehehuhu...
Keep dreaming, my pickin.
You have a right to dream
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Hahahehehuhu...
Keep dreaming, my pickin.
You have a right to dream
u said ur mum knw u well,dd she knw abt wot we'r doin on Nl?
Take ur hand of my pric. Sori i mean pencil i wnt 2 write a letter 2 ur mum. Nawtibabe:-D:-D:->
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by kuuljay(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Mischief is my middle name cool
you profile picture na die you are beautiful grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
u said ur mum knw u well,dd she knw abt wot we'r doin on Nl?
Take ur hand of my pric. Sori i mean pencil i wnt 2 write a letter 2 ur mum. Nawtibabe:-D:-D:->
You've started fantasizing about me so soon? cheesy

Well, I'm not surprised, I'm biuriful
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
kuuljay:
you profile picture na die you are beautiful grin grin grin grin
Cos of my beauty, I walk around with bodyguards to protect me from people like austine4real.

Thanchuu cheesy
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Cos of my beauty, I walk around with bodyguards to protect me from people like austine4real.

Thanchuu cheesy
..blod of jisosx7
holy pose fire scatter em
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

You've started fantasizing about me so soon? cheesy

Well, I'm not surprised, I'm biuriful
lolx c ur head like cocacola bottle. Biurifu my smelly y4nsh
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by dharmie092: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ op I didn't see anyone asking u for money here, she just said her mind, and u are feeling this way because u felt u should give her and its not compulsory u do so.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
lolx c ur head like cocacola bottle. Biurifu my smelly y4nsh
This pickin need deliverance o! shocked

You are fantasizing about your smelly y*nsh
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by austine4real(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

This pickin need deliverance o! shocked

You are fantasizing about your smelly y*nsh
u think am ya mate?
because i allow u 2 toast me
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla Abeg reason this guy level nah, see as him dey trip for u
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by happyjuliet(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guy abeg shine ur Eyes oooooooooh no go fall mugu oo grin she just won used U own side joor cool.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by kuuljay(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Thanchuu cheesy
this austine4real na feminine terrorist him be ne?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
u think am ya mate?
because i allow u 2 toast me
Your signature says it all tongue
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
sirdouglas:
Beamborla Abeg reason this guy level nah, see as him dey trip for u
Lol... he is my boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.