Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (6270 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Landlady Is Trying Me / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by yomi007k(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Sweetie, my hair is made of gold. It's would be a privilege for you to touch it
Ok now, how much do I pay u to barb it?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Thought you guys said your are tired of artificial stuffs... we should go traditional.

Could it be that you guys are lying?
if you need to scam some dude
Biko...scam him Heavily ..no be
shuku of #300..
The dude will jes move On
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Lyrically(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
If u luv her spend money on her only if u have the money ni o

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

So she can't need smth because you are considering dating her? Plus, she didn't ask you na. You called her to ask and she told you what's up.

Oh I get it!!! so ur saying its my fault right? And it her right to start demanding from me even before she says yes
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Zara09(f): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Technically, she didn't ask you to give her money to make hair. She simply said if she sees money.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by pamela22(f): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2015
;DTell her to cut her hair so [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2015
yomi007k:

Ok now, how much do I pay u to barb it?
Your own 419 no be here o
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

Oh I get it!!! so ur saying its my fault right? And it her right to start demanding from me even before she says yes
Dude, calm down. She didn't demand.
If you had not asked her about matric, she wouldn't have said anything about hair. Na talk bring talk
It's left for you to give or not.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

if you need to scam some dude
Biko...scam him Heavily ..no be
shuku of #300..
The dude will jes move On
Nah...need to lure him in... I need to create a good impression of myself.
Gotta make him comfortable
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:
I met this girl in my school. She is a new intake and fortunately enough, she is also in my department. Should I call it love at first sight?cos I fell for her the moment I saw her. we had a little discussion and I realise that she knew me even before I approach her though that is not surprising since I am the vice president of my department. We have been in touch since wednesday this week. I called her this evening to find out if she will be coming for tomorrow matriculation program. She told she won't cos she didn't make her hair. She told me if she sees money now that she can be able to fix her hair before tomorrow. I told her that I will call her back. What I don't know is if she is asking me that to know my reaction(to know if I can take care of her) or to take advantage of my interest in her.
I don't want to come off as a maga too.
please I need ur candid advice.
Apparently, she's looking towards you for some help. Help her if you really want to. Do not give her money.

What you need to do is try to find a cheaper salon, pay to them and then ask her to go there.

African sisters have a way of asking for help in another way. You should know that.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by ronald4lif(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Has she not been having a hairdo before now. angry
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Nah...need to lure him in... I need to create a good impression of myself.
Gotta make him comfortable
Good that my Girl
..how many Maga have you gotten so far?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Qualer: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
Which kind trial be that? First impression matters a lot.

Chai! nawaa o!!
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:
I met this girl in my school. She is a new intake and fortunately enough, she is also in my department. Should I call it love at first sight?cos I fell for her the moment I saw her. we had a little discussion and I realise that she knew me even before I approach her though that is not surprising since I am the vice president of my department. We have been in touch since wednesday this week. I called her this evening to find out if she will be coming for tomorrow matriculation program. She told she won't cos she didn't make her hair. She told me if she sees money now that she can be able to fix her hair before tomorrow. I told her that I will call her back. What I don't know is if she is asking me that to know my reaction(to know if I can take care of her) or to take advantage of my interest in her.
I don't want to come off as a maga too.
please I need ur candid advice.
Op she is very stu..ip for that statement...

How will she say if she sees money..

Before you get to know her where did she normally get money to do her hair....I won't be surprised. If you later go ahead and give her the money...

What happen to her parents...ha

Holes holes

Bunch of holes everywhere...
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

Good that my Girl
..how many Maga have you gotten so far?
I would lose them if I tell you wink
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

I would lose them if I tell you wink
oohk..yu knw the drill naa..
50-50 when it click wink
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by kuuljay(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:
I also need money to make my hair... angry
am here for you but pishure first maa see Wetin I dey arrange for cool cool cool
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

oohk..yu knw the drill naa..
50-50 when it click wink
Wo...wo...wo... who...
a...ar...are...are... you, pls?
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
kuuljay:
am here for you but pishure first maa see Wetin I dey arrange for cool cool cool
Hehehehehe... bros, if na you dey that your profile,

Na play I dey, sir angry
You look 'unmagable' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Wo...wo...wo... who...
a...ar...are...are... you, pls?
the only Shecow in yoir Bola-haram
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Dude, calm down. She didn't demand.
If you had not asked her about matric, she wouldn't have said anything about hair. Na talk bring talk
It's left for you to give or not.
I must agree with u.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

the only Shecow in yoir Bola-haram
Okay! Sebi na shecow, my grandma's neighbor dog's cousin just gave birth... we been looking for a shecow for the occasion. cool
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
sirdouglas:

I must agree with u.
I get that a lot cheesy
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

I get that a lot cheesy
for yur mind abi
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by 2dice(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Okay! Sebi na shecow, my grandma's neighbor dog's cousin just gave birth... we been looking for a shecow for the occasion. cool
wtf..you mean shekau for your occasion.. Try Sambisa forest
your prey is there
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oya OP update us. Did u give or not?
I suppose matriculation don dey end.
#be honest o o
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by sirdouglas(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amybijou:
Oya OP update us. Did u give or not?
I suppose matriculation don dey end.
#be honest o o

Alright I will. I didn't give her the money though I bought drinks for her.
I met her during the matric , she was looking beautiful as always with a NEW HAIR DO. we had a little discussion and I promise to meet her later. I later met her during the end of the program and she introduced me to her parents as her VP. She told me that she is waiting for a friend then her phone rang. Guess who is calling?? SOULMATE!!. unfortunately for her I was with It. Before then, she told me that she does not have bf for my school(she just resume school so I can believe that). I was about to ask her about outside school when this happen. well,she first told me he is a friend, just a friend then when she couldn't lie anymore she told me the truth.

From what I observed she Like me but same time want me as her maga or something. but something is confusing me, I was holding her hand but when the SOULMATE guy was approaching I removed my hand. She was like why did I do that?. I told her I dislike fighting over a ladys love.
I wan wreck that beb
Guys I need strategy.
Everly she left me to be with her bf.
End of the story.
I need a new game plan.
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
She is a potential leech! If u make dat hair now, u will make dat hair till she graduates!
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by kuuljay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Hehehehehe... bros, if na you dey that your profile,

Na play I dey, sir angry
You look 'unmagable' cheesy
unmagable??@ even Google reject this your grammar ooo angry grin grin angry forget the face am actually very cheerful
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
2dice:

for yur mind abi
2dice:

wtf..you mean shekau for your occasion.. Try Sambisa forest
your prey is there
Geewiz!
Stop stalking me, would you? tongue
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by Beamborla(f): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
kuuljay:
unmagable??@ even Google reject this your grammar ooo angry grin grin angry forget the face am actually very cheerful
And a cheerful giver as well? cheesy
Re: Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) by kuuljay(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

And a cheerful giver as well? cheesy
grin grin grin grin you are full of mischief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised] / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.