Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (105143 Views)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by trippleKAY(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
ayusco85:

No be only "Lectural" na Cultural
your clueless president
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Pearlvictory(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

Just like how patience got her controversial Bsc, I wonder how you pass your summary and comprehension while in school, honestly.
u passed urs and yet still find it hard 2 construct a simple and correct sentence. Shame on whoever sponsored ur education.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Blackkie: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na serious invitation to toast
Kestolove:
No go area grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Ephemmm: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pearlvictory:

u passed urs and yet still find it hard 2 construct a simple and correct sentence. Shame on whoever sponsored ur education.

This Bingo has been released from its cage again: go and learn summary and comprehension again.

Simple! tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Pearlvictory(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

This Bingo has been released from its cage again: go and learn summary and comprehension again.

Simple! tongue tongue tongue
i pray Goodluck or whoever will rule Nigeria frm May 29 should make provision for adult education scholarship so ur sorry ill drilled brain could be salvaged. Imagine the gibberish ur scrappy brain produce... "...I wonder how u PASS ur summary and comprehension..." Rubbish!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by scandybuono: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg wetin she tk cross dat leg,her b legs be rubber cry
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by lovelyadeola(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dis wan nah wich Better start praying ADUA!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Harmvirus:
Lol! *In ada mbano's voice* o sachiela savannah ya. Ibongi ya akwaala boyfriend ya

translate it to English pls
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
Then we start from the back..
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Shakirababy(f): 5:07am On May 19, 2015
lol
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Shakirababy(f): 5:07am On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Shakirababy(f): 5:08am On May 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by tpiadotcom: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I will put on my jeans trouser & buckle my belt, bring out my bible & we will deliberate on it..

makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by noblegrex: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
If u sabi d way d she go loosen up nobody go teach her B4 she sepsrate d legs.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by CosmicJames(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2015
youmour:
Just leave her for God to judge
Which God
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Hyicene(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
embarassedno b snake gal b dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by hollah123: 11:41pm On May 21, 2017
for me all these leg twisting stunt Na wash, Na just small format n she will off her clothes by herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.