Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Creation Of Kengema State And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of Kengema State And Others (945 Views)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / What's The Difference Between 'Osun State' And 'State Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Kengema State And Others by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
I cant help but express my disapproval of further disintergration and balkanization of our beloved country.i believe our problem is more of leadership.No ethnic or religious group is actually marginalised ,rather our various leaders marginalize us and inject ethnic and religious disunity in order to checkmate us from standing with one voice.i very much enjoyed this article http://www.newnigerianpolitics.com/indextemplatecom_phil_tam_al_alalibo_they_want_kengema_state_dec_23_2008.html
Re: Creation Of Kengema State And Others by egheleghe(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
The name Alalibo sounds kalabari to me.hence his disagreement with state creation from his area is same as mine.nothing can be achieved through division.
Re: Creation Of Kengema State And Others by oderemo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
whats the point?

(1) (Reply)

Are These Religious Conflicts Or Tribal Conflicts? / Don't Fly These Planes!!!!!! / Politician Arrested For Criticising Oshiomhole - Stalinism In Edo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.