Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. (3984 Views)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Olasco93: 5:38am On Dec 19, 2015
It's freaking cold & freezing here in Jos at this point in time. Even as am typing this with all diligence, am on Double Sweater, Sockings and Gloves. But i had to pull of ma Gloves for this. It's kinda difficult typing this sha. Anyway, straight to the point. JOS (Jesus Our Saviour)

Actually, am not a Writer, but i do Create important Threads when the need arises just like this one.
I decided to create this thread because of the importance, consequences of this story and how one can learn one or two things from this 'True Life Story' and at the same time learn from your 'wise' comments below.
Please pardon my writing skills.

It's a long story though, but i just want to go straight to the point by Summarizing it.

This pathetic True Life Story happened in my former Area in Jos on Tuesday 15th December, 2015. (This week). The story goes thus:

There is this Guy and Lady (names withheld), who have been dating for years; and decided to take their relationship to the next level. They have been in Courtship for the past few months and have already done all the necessary traditional rites, necessary Church Counselling Classes and other necessary arrangements for their Wedding which was fixed for the 19th of December 2015, (today).

What happened on Tuesday was that this Guy went to his childhood best friend's, (his Wedding Best Man) house to hand over the Suit his dry cleaner had brought for them for the wedding because the dry cleaner don't know his (bes man's) house.

Unfortunately, when he got to his friend's house (his Best Man), he found his Best Man and his wife-to-be having S*x. (maybe the last supper)!
This has gone viral to some extent. And the wedding which was suppose to hold today is, is, infact nobody is talking about the wedding again. And the guy is kind of, or should i say Committing suicide or Run m*d, and the lady has not stop crying and i was informed that the lady has refused to eat since the incident happenend.(True Life Story).

This is painful, it beats my heart. So i decide to open this thread for Nairalanders to share their opinions/thoughts. Who is to blame?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Well, thank God he hasnt married her yet. Why should she be crying gosh? For him to forgive her and proceed for the wedding rites? She must really be dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by umuokezie(m): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2015
end time last supper

3 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Unionised(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2015
The man should forgive na.
Is he not a Christian?

They accidentally fell on top of each other.

It won't happen again.

Let the wedding proceed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by shamack: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Blame??;->maybe u blame GOD for bringing the Groom there at that time......OR.....blame the sweatness of the bestman diick.......OR.....thank God for the groom nt marrying the lady

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by shamack: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Unionised:
The man should forgive na.
Is he not a Christian?

They accidentally fell on top of each other.

It won't happen again.

Let the wedding proceed...
....that kind of gravitational fall,when the lower part of ur body tend to go up n down,,and the sweetness is felt at the upper part

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Dude got to be one of luckiest guys to walk the face of the earth.

14 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Quadre: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Damn! See mata. I swear e nor get wetin neva hapen 4 dis life wey we dey.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Olasco93: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2015
For me, i think this has been going on and on between both of them before this their unfortunate Champions League Final. But this is still painful to me. Truth be told!

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2015
This thread is pointless! Why u asking us who's to be blamed? Does it solve the situation at hand? U aren't the bride, groom or the best man!
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:
This thread is pointless! Why u asking us who's to be blamed? Does it solve the situation at hand? U aren't the bride, groom or the best man!
lol u could just skip the part where he asked who should be blamed and express ur concern on the issue..

4 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by SirLegal(m): 6:00am On Dec 19, 2015
And maybe, the were in a NO SEX RELATIONSHIP with the mindset that... Let's Wait till the nuptial night lipsrsealed undecided

SMH for some ladies.

For the best man, he's a pure devil Incarnate. He can probably do worse than that.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Aremu01(m): 6:01am On Dec 19, 2015
God loves the man, that is y he exposed the cheating wife. I bet the woman would have continued the infidelity even after marriage.
Man wise up
I think u know what to do already

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u could just skip the part where he asked who should be blamed and express ur concern on the issue..
grin
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by tpraiz(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Lols .this is funny o The guy was crying fa ! The lady refused eating kuma ! Lmao !
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by tpraiz(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Lols .this is funny o The guy was crying fa ! The lady refused eating kuma ! Lmao !
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

These are things that happen everyday. Sth about the way he just came here to post this story is just getting me pissed. It's just like coming here to open a thread just to say that I saw a man beating up his wife ydae. I can't even properly articulate how I feel about this. OP just wanted to create a thread by all means!
i understand how u feel my sister... Take heart. cheesy besides its a fine saturday morning.. Norring should get u pissed. Actually my initial thought about the post was crap, buh i had to look at the poster's profile first to see if he is more like an attention seeker and since i culdnt find any, i realised it could be real
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i understand how u feel my sister... Take heart. cheesy besides its a fine saturday morning.. Norring should get u pissed. Actually my initial thought about the post was crap, buh i had to look at the poster's profile first to see if he is more like an attention seeker and since i culdnt find any, i realised it could be real

I'll just take a chill pill.
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'll just take a chill pill.
berra cheesy
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Onyenna(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
chaii.......well, that man is kinda lucky......he was saved from future HBP and shattered marriage!!.......It ain't easy I know but, it's time to Move on.........There are far better ladies out there .......

Op, you can as well remove that "who is to blame" part....

....Ka Chineke mezie Okwu....... a puola m.....
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Olasco93: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

These are things that happen everyday. Sth about the way he just came here to post this story is just getting me pissed. It's just like coming here to open a thread just to say that I saw a man beating up his wife ydae. I can't even properly articulate how I feel about this. OP just wanted to create a thread by all means!

Aunty, act mature. Your first post was inacurate and this one too.
Don't just read to comment. This is what you 'always' do. Sorry to say this. ''Don't say the right things the wrong ways'' It can really affect you as a woman. Though it seems you BF has still not gotten you what he promised you for Christmas but don't worry, the Lord will do a miracle.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Olasco93: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:

Thanks Cutehector.
Seriously, i have been following some of your Threads, and i like the way you reason. This is maturity! I like others to emulate you bro. But it just seems Oliviaarims is some how angry before now... But i apologize to you Oliviaarims for what i posted about you before this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Olasco93:

Thanks Cutehector.
Seriously, i have been following some of your Threads, and i like the way you reason. This is maturity! I like others to emulate you bro. But it just seems Oliviaarims is some how angry before now... But i apologize to you Oliviaarims for what i posted about you before this.
cool.
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Well, thank God he hasnt married her yet. Why should she be crying gosh? For him to forgive her and proceed for the wedding rites? She must really be dreaming.
and even if they where married nko?,,,is it nt an adultery the bible forbids?,,,divorce would 've still been the case bro....

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
tpraiz:
Lols .this is funny o
The guy was crying fa !
The lady refused eating kuma !
Lmao !
kuma the OP is confused walahi gringringrin
duka,they are all funny gringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2015
firstking01:
and even if they where married nko?,,,is it nt an adultery the bible forbids?,,,divorce would 've still been the case bro....
that is why i wrote thank God he hadnt married her!

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

kuma the OP is confused walahi gringringrin
duka,they are all funny gringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
hi duck
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Its my bday already mates,just 25 likes pere is all I ask.lol

6 Likes

Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by misspicy(f): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
hi duck
hello parrot cool
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by ipledge10(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
What can I say?

Endtime wedding
Endtime Groom
Endtime Bride
Endtime Bestman

To round it up Endtime thread by endtime op
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

hello parrot cool
lets go and play parrot and duck play cheesy
Re: A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
that is why i wrote thank God he hadnt married her!
ok na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 / #2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.