Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? (38897 Views)

37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by moderatorr1: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
bad attitude
Dress attractively
Remove her tattoos
Where earrings only on one hole not the whole 6 smiley
No anklets
Go to church (big church with touche brothers), join choir

Call back a day after a husband material calls. Nothing, you just want to call back to know how he is doing. Tell him like that. It works magic.
Accept that men need freedom and can be dating 2 women same time, but will always marry the best.

Get a #certificate , will make the man see you as a big asset
When ever u go to the man's house, before any other thing, wash, clean, sweep everything
And learn how to cook a good, delicious, finger biting meal...

No more dry cleaning, do all his washing for him.

Become a light skinned lady - bleach up to 50%
It has been scientifically proven that attractive ladies get more attention and get treated much better.

Don't be expensive and never ever ever ask him for money, never. If he gives, show appreciation, use part of it to buy him something the next day. Tell him you want to show appreciation.

Smell good, apply 30% perf. Not too much, but something he can perceive from hugging distance.

Dont preach to him. Most guys don't go to church often for several different reasons. Dont force him to come to church or ask him why he didn't go. Just call and gist him on how something happened at the church program etc. But don't ask him why he didn't go...every time.
Guys think logically, some have had experience with bad pastors and have turned 70% atheists. Some are working too hard to 'be a man' and Sundays are just too precious to loose.
As long as you find out that the man is not some occultist, doesn't wear mysterious rings and have rooms you shouldn't enter etc. If you proceed to marry an occultist, you or your kid will probably be used for sacrifice one day smiley

See the rest of my writings on this topic here: http://brainterm.org/actions/view/41947

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by watered(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Shebi in ur 20s you were forming hard to get. Your time has passed cos lots of babes have been born and the way these younger ones dazzle these days no man will want to revere to the old.

So my dear get a tie and suit yourself cos you can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by lolaxavier(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Advice her to stop being desperate.

Even if it takes her another 10-20 years to find the RIGHT person, then so be it. The importance of one's happiness and emotional well being cannot be over emphasized. That should come first, even before kids.

And even if she never finds the "right one", so what? It isn't the crime of the century to be single. As for having kids, she can either have her biological kids outside of marriage, or she can adopt. Heavens knows there are thousands of vulnerable, needy orphans in desperate need of a loving home.

Your advice is disastrous and misleading.
Maybe the op should elaborate more. I'm so sure the reason why she is still unmarried by now is what you are painting clearly again. Don't get me wrong, it is not a sin to be single at that age but if the op has mentioned that she's getting depressed, then obviously it is already becoming a burden on her life.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by dnawah(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!
repent and look for a good job.God will send him running to u.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by alujonjonkijon: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!
tell her to send her today's pic to whatssap 08171992784.a really cool guy is looking for a babe of that age .pls tell her to be a babe and down to earth.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by 400billionman: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

I know a 34 year old lady who many men are running around to marry. Her problem is just that she is pregnant for an already married man who deceived her that he is still single. Yet men are still proposing to her.

It is just that many ladies are confused. If ladies can keep straight minds and have good hearts, seek Gods guidance, they shouldn't find it difficult attracting the right man. Stop making wrong choices..

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Chinks(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
@OP, simply ask yourself this thought provoking question: how many men have i turned down during my youthful days? if you could sincerely answer that, then we will start the advice from that point.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
why una like to dey create thread for somebody?

You sure say no be you be the person you create this thread for?

Did she ask you to create this thread?

Pls don't deceive us, come out boldly and say you are the one and you need our opinion.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
37 is small na.
We have some old men in their 40's still single waiting for Agbani darego. Omo she will find a man so no worries.

Old nigerian men in 40's and 50's living in the uk almost fustrated litter the streets of peckham yet them never die grin

Even in Nigeria, majority of the men are 35 and still single living with their parents. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2015
If she continues to allow desperation take the better part of her being, she would get married eventually but wish she never was.

I suspect she is a shy lady who spends most of her time being indoors, hanging out with her few female friends and pay little attention to the trend in female wears. If she wants a man she better shake off that way of living (if indeed it is) and be more open to change (not Buhari o).

If I were her, I would do the following:

1) Smile more.
2) Loose weight if I am fat.
3) Take up some interesting outdoor activities that would expose me to the right crowd of men.
4) Be helpful and kind to everyone.
5) Dress classy!
6) Give reasonable guys a chance at approaching and taking me out to dinner.
7) Do not look down on anyone.
8.) Be comfortable in being single.
9) PRAY!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by olalekan1(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2015
lovat:
Marriage is not a must for every lady, I'd rather advise her to get pregnant for a random person and take care of her baby. Sometimes being unmarried has its advantages and with time she will get over this her *I must marry* ish
Can you give this kind of advice to your sister?

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Dragonking: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2015
After running their mouths anyhow when they were younger, misbehaving and abusing men anyhow, forming feminism. Now that she has realized that age is no longer on her side, she is now desperate for a man to marry her. smh.

Many NL ladies forming feminists will end up in this desperate situation at the end..

6 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by akatekpe(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
Would you die if you tell us you are the one? "A friend of yours" more reason why u girls wu keep dying in silence#BeSINCERE

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Chuksworld(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2015
I can't believe that so many people are interested in this topic.
Op, tell your friend to take a close look at her lifestyle and make necessary adjustments

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by lovat(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2015
olalekan1:

Can you give this kind of advice to your sister?
YES, if I can't give her I won't give it to others. Marriage is overrated.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by donsteady(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

Rita Dominic was born in July 12, 1975 (39) in few months time she will be in her 40's, Rita is beautiful, rich and famous, she still single, with no child, tell your friend to go have a child. simple, no be every body must marry

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by felifeli: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

[size=18pt]Be careful not to make people laugh at you o. Usually in Nairaland when someone says something like ... " I am creating ds thread 4 a friend..." it is generally assumed that the 'friend' is nobody else but you grin grin
But never mind though. Join a good church and attend the 'deliverance' process. I suggest MFM (if you laugh I pity you).
If however you hate churches and your idea of good husband is a rich, reckless, party loving, popular jingo with a big peni$ , you are on your own. Enjoy your loneliness.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:

Come out of your shell and admit you are the one. Who knows you might find suitors on here. Smh
forget all this nigeria women. Dem go dey form Beyoncé and Shakira when dem dey long. Come add feminist join on top. I like that your logo. Na foreign woman sure pass ohh

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Even if it takes her another 10-20 years to find the RIGHT person, then so be it. The importance of one's happiness and emotional well being cannot be over emphasized. That should come first, even before kids.
Now this a very wonderful, reasonable and good point....

EfemenaXY:

And even if she never finds the "right one", so what? It isn't the crime of the century to be single. As for having kids, she can either have her biological kids outside of marriage, or she can adopt. Heavens knows there are thousands of vulnerable, needy orphans in desperate need of a loving home.

first of all as a christian it is wrong to have biological kids outside of marriage but I totally agree with the adoption you talked about..........now am sure you are an experienced married woman/man,"Right one"can change to the "wrong one" when the reality of marriage dawned on her..what am trying to say is that she can get the "good man she wants" and she will not get the "right one"my dear I know you might be wondering what my last sentence mean,I know you might be wondering what is the difference between getting the good man she wants and getting the "right one"but just have a deep breath,paid very deep attention to the sentence,think very deeply and you will decode what am saying.......have a nice day
All she needs is either TRANSFORMATION or CHANGE...
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by 400billionman: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

Find something worthwhile to occupy yourself. What you are passing through once happened to everyone who married late. At a time, desperation starts setting in. But when you occupy yourself with positive thoughts and pursuit, people will be attracted to you. Its like magic.

Men and women smell desperation from very far. Desperation makes people whine and complain a lot about their age and always keep them in a hurrry to start off a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by ajealadick(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
I have a 43 year old separated friend, send her details to my inbox.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by oshiapi(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
She should go to God in prayer.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Dahjhi: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Good reasoning. I share your views about reproducing and increasing the worlds population unnecessarily.. Reproducing is good But not a MUST.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by yayankainuwa: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
she should stop being desperate,
let her be realistic, remained focus,
be faithful to God, n things will sort themselves naturally.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by 400billionman: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2015
MrPresident:
lol! tell your friend -
the bus driver she turned down is now happily married with kids
the motor mechanic she rejected now has a big workshop in town, married with kids
the bus conductor she slapped for toasting her has traveled to Europe, married to oyibo wife
the ladipo trader she rejected because he is not a graduate is now married to a banker

[size=17pt]life is what happens when you are too busy making other plans[/size]

The bolded is the answer, when she gets very busy doing the right things and pursuing her passion, men will be attracted like magnet.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by lilmax(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
And this will be the future we might have in nigeria,women like this wasted time in counting men and i bet this is because of what they watch or hear

No reasonable woman will be happy getting married at 37 @op thats your cup of tea now go and advice your younger ones not to fool themselves during 24 25 26 27 so as not to be in your shoes

In your next life try to change your attitude,be positive,dont swallow what ever you see on tv,try to change your perspective about men and dont take advice from nairaland women or you will see yourself at the age of 57 grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by caprini1: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
When she starts dating again,ask her to be a giver.Givers never lacks....sometimes a guys may love a girl so much,and have bought a lot of stuffs for her,like phones,clothes ,jewels etc,but once marriage comes to his mind,and he accesses the relationship ,only to find out that she doesn't have an handkerchief in her name bought for him,he calls the relationship off.2..Let her simply be gently ,calm and peaceful ,trust me she's taken already!..Men don't like "I too know babes".

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by laplace12(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Get a good job. Improve on looks and attitude and men will come running after her.

Reason: men want something free. They all want a beautiful and submissive wife that costs little or nothing.

The best way to remain single is to stay jobless with bad attitude. My cousin is in that situation now cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

Tell your friend about me. pm me for my contact

*she must be beautiful, good xters & independent*
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2015
moderatorr1:
bad attitude
Dress attractively
Remove her tattoos
Where earrings only on one hole not the whole 6 smiley
No anklets
Go to church (big church with touche brothers), join choir

Call back a day after a husband material calls. Nothing, you just want to call back to know how he is doing. Tell him like that. It works magic.
Accept that men need freedom and can be dating 2 women same time, but will always marry the best.

Get a #certificate , will make the man see you as a big asset
When ever u go to the man's house, before any other thing, wash, clean, sweep everything
And learn how to cook a good, delicious, finger biting meal...

No more dry cleaning, do all his washing for him.

Become a light skinned lady - bleach up to 50%
It has been scientifically proven that attractive ladies get more attention and get treated much better.

Don't be expensive and never ever ever ask him for money, never. If he gives, show appreciation, use part of it to buy him something the next day. Tell him you want to show appreciation.

Smell good, apply 30% perf. Not too much, but something he can perceive from hugging distance.

Dont preach to him. Most guys don't go to church often for several different reasons. Dont force him to come to church or ask him why he didn't go. Just call and gist him on how something happened at the church program etc. But don't ask him why he didn't go...every time.
Guys think logically, some have had experience with bad pastors and have turned 70% atheists. Some are working too hard to 'be a man' and Sundays are just too precious to loose.
As long as you find out that the man is not some occultist, doesn't wear mysterious rings and have rooms you shouldn't enter etc. If you proceed to marry an occultist, you or your kid will probably be used for sacrifice one day smiley

nice write up!
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
MrPresident:

you gat to be kiddin right? 37 + 20 = 57yrs, you must be one hell of a joker comedian no offense

same mentality that created the problem she's having today

Bro, this oyibo ideology doesn't work here ok, embrace reality, this is Africa.
and your African wicked mentality of mounting pressure on singles and regarding them as irresponsible irrespective the fact that their status may be due to fate is what you think has worked. Apostle Paul who wrote most books in the New Testament didn't marry until his death, marriage is NOT a must, its NOT a do or die affair, to me I don't think everyone is destined to have a home.

The Lady should resist pressure either from self, friends or family. She should concentrate on developing herself, have a free spirit, love and care for people and just enjoy her life. If she gives any indication of desperation, am telling she will find herself in the wrong hands, some man will take advantage of her and shatter her heart. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Being desperate is the worst thing she should be worried about.

As a believer and one who believes in the supernatural, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING with GOD. Let her keep feeding on the word of God and be free of anything wordly, then her God-Ordained man will come by. Thatz all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Baby's Transformation... / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.