Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? (38822 Views)

37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by ogawisdom(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Advice her to stop being desperate.

Even if it takes her another 10-20 years to find the RIGHT person, then so be it. The importance of one's happiness and emotional well being cannot be over emphasized. That should come first, even before kids.

And even if she never finds the "right one", so what? It isn't the crime of the century to be single. As for having kids, she can either have her biological kids outside of marriage, or she can adopt. Heavens knows there are thousands of vulnerable, needy orphans in desperate need of a loving home.

This is d mindset dt creates a lot of problems for ladies. Dt is I dnt need a man in my life to b happy mindset.

A man or a woman can't truly b happy without each other no matter wat. Dey were made for d companion of each other

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Odunharry(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Sunnypar:
Does she resides in Lagos? If yes, let her listen to this radio stations inspiration fm 92.3 today by 7pm, radio continental 102.3fm by 11.59pm every day(she should listen to todays show) and send a mail to d.akpata@rc1023.fm
Bos I hail of.. it been a while
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by josite: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Must she marry? She no dey hear say most marriages don't last nii! This is why most women end up becoming a single mother.!

Make she go rest, live a holy and healthy life, pray more and believe in God.

Whether married or not, the question is, when JESU S comes, will you be ready?
. and if she wants marriage cos she badly want regular sex.she should trust Jesus to come and sex her regularly. this woman is not you.that's the only thing you forget.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Advice her to stop being desperate.

Even if it takes her another 10-20 years to find the RIGHT person, then so be it. The importance of one's happiness and emotional well being cannot be over emphasized. That should come first, even before kids.

And even if she never finds the "right one", so what? It isn't the crime of the century to be single. As for having kids, she can either have her biological kids outside of marriage, or she can adopt. Heavens knows there are thousands of vulnerable, needy orphans in desperate need of a loving home.

My respected writer, you want to promote feminism abi? If I catch u, eh.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by deletrue: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
NifemiOlu:
What's her personality like? What past has she had? What present is she living? As terrible as we men are, we are always scared of a woman's past. If so 'many waters have passed under her bridge' well... but so many things have to be addressed before talking about attraction...Nothing wrong with the age.

All things being normal, if she's a Christian or a church goer...lol... can't she join a 'marriage miracle' group called USHERING unit? Many single ladies I know never spent a year in that unit without getting married...in a big church anyway.
In addition, she should not show mannerlessness while doing that. Show humility always and dress matured. Can she cook very well? How many times has she visited fast food joints for a week? Besides, be prayerful.
Wishing you good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:
Packaging...that's all that matters.
You mean pretending?
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Rexnegro(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2015
xreal:
She should change her bad attitude(s)/behavior(s).

That's all.

At 37 already ? Am so sure by now attitude n behaviour is not her prob cos her present age would make her have attitude n behaviours in abundant. So bro wat can she do to attract serious guys/men her way. Op my take is she shld join a big crowded church n join ushering unit, y she's standing to usher some men might or will look her way n possibly a date might set. N be honest with words helps a lot. So op tell her to be honest with herself. All d best to her.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by ogawisdom(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2015
okabe:
Hmm hmmmm *clears throat*
Eeerrhm, wat was she doin wen she was younger (like between 20yrs n now), she dey busy dey form 4 guys bah?

Anyways, I just wan tell am sey her tym don pass, make she park her 911 one side abeg make chics c space park dia bentley ni grin

This cracked me up grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by HouseT: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Ladies are face with two seasons in life...rainy season and the dry season..since she failed to recognised and accept her own man in the rainy season.now she is inside her dry season...let her be nice and go extra mile pleasing all men that may come her way or had contact with her...hopefully one of them will love her and propose.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by vega84(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Pls wat happend to all her suitors during her younger years huh? I guess she was waiting fr Mr right sent frm heaven to land on her laps. Well my advice to her is that it's never too late age doesn't really matter she should be nice,cool and gentle she will surely get a nice suitor somehw. And my advice to ladies in general is that there is no such man as mr right or mr perfect, there is no man out there that has ur name on his forehead. So stp waiting, starting making ur present suitors and bfs husband's. Cos time no de oooo # vegatalks#

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Dolypson04(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!
She shd look out for responsible man not eligible guy

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by mistiquephat(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Tell her to add me on bbm 231CD472
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by idu1(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2015
stinggy:
It's always "on behalf of a friend"

**Sighs** undecided undecided
Na so we see am o my guy undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Shubbylee(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!

If she's pretty, physically fit and in shape (Lepa) and she has a very good source of Income pls hook me up!! I love older Ladies!!

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chigoizie7(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

Haba nah, she is already desperate oooh, saying "on the verge of desperation" is just sugar coating the whole shit.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by elderhimself(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Typing from under my bed : If the suitors aint coming, go after them !!!

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Chinks:
@OP, simply ask yourself this thought provoking question: how many men have i turned down during my youthful days? if you could sincerely answer that, then we will start the advice from that point.
oh pls!does it matter how many she turned down?and how does that help her present situation?even if she had a terrible past,how does it help to mend the present.smh
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by kukuruku156(f): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
moderatorr1:
bad attitude
Dress attractively
Remove her tattoos
Where earrings only on one hole not the whole 6 smiley
No anklets
Go to church (big church with touche brothers), join choir

Call back a day after a husband material calls. Nothing, you just want to call back to know how he is doing. Tell him like that. It works magic.
Accept that men need freedom and can be dating 2 women same time, but will always marry the best.

Get a #certificate , will make the man see you as a big asset
When ever u go to the man's house, before any other thing, wash, clean, sweep everything
And learn how to cook a good, delicious, finger biting meal...

No more dry cleaning, do all his washing for him.

Become a light skinned lady - bleach up to 50%
It has been scientifically proven that attractive ladies get more attention and get treated much better.

Don't be expensive and never ever ever ask him for money, never. If he gives, show appreciation, use part of it to buy him something the next day. Tell him you want to show appreciation.

Smell good, apply 30% perf. Not too much, but something he can perceive from hugging distance.

Dont preach to him. Most guys don't go to church often for several different reasons. Dont force him to come to church or ask him why he didn't go. Just call and gist him on how something happened at the church program etc. But don't ask him why he didn't go...every time.
Guys think logically, some have had experience with bad pastors and have turned 70% atheists. Some are working too hard to 'be a man' and Sundays are just too precious to loose.
As long as you find out that the man is not some occultist, doesn't wear mysterious rings and have rooms you shouldn't enter etc. If you proceed to marry an occultist, you or your kid will probably be used for sacrifice one day smiley

See the rest of my writings on this topic here: http://brainterm.org/actions/view/41947

Nicely put, so on point.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by alasboy4u(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
let her connect to d grace of a strong man of God like my papa, her marriage will manifest speedly
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Dahjhi:
Good reasoning. I share your views about reproducing and increasing the worlds population unnecessarily.. Reproducing is good But not a MUST.
Lol@increasing the worlds population unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Kereokwu:
Pls not all single and advanced ladies lived a bad life style, I'm not blowing my trumpet but I can hold my shoulders high wen it comes to my past. That d right man refused to come is not my faults.
right or rich man?
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Dahjhi: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
chubbypearl:
Lol@increasing the worlds population unnecessarily
my view always cheesy grin
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Must she marry? She no dey hear say most marriages don't last nii! This is why most women end up becoming a single mother.!

Make she go rest, live a holy and healthy life, pray more and believe in God.

Whether married or not, the question is, when JESUS comes, will you be ready?
Gbam!but with this african mentality,she MUST marry ooooo.the lady is already desperate,i pray she doesn't fall into the wrong hands
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Onegai(f): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
It is oh so easy to say "must she get married, let her take her time, marriage is not for everyone, don't be desperate, let her have kids outside wedlock" from the comfort and security of your home/marriage/relationship. The complaisance stinks.

I know what is like to stop attending weddings because everyone is hooked up (even those small girls), to avoid your fb page before you go crazy seeing all those updates of happy families whilst you're still in your parents' home, the random times people will just start passing comment on your life or discussing your life publicly (well-meaning but you still wanna die).

OP, it is crazy out there and whatever decision she takes is going to be tough. As someone who said "I will find a man and have my kids without marriage" when that situation stared me in the face, I ran like a person being chased by BH. The reality was different from my calculations. Being a single mum is not something you discuss on NL.

It is one thing to half-heartedly want to get married, it is another to want it with every fibre (for the companionship) and be told "marriage is not for everyone, don't be desperate".

A lot of men in your 30s are going to be unserious about you and once you reach 35, all the married ones will show up to attempt to grace your bed. The beauty of age is that you are now bold enough to ask a man "please what are your intentions" immediately he kisses you. The unserious ones will tell you you're rushing them, the serious ones know your age and will straight up say their mind "I want a casual fling, are you interested? " or "I want more than a casual something, I'm genuinely here". Don't get mad, say thanks and move on (I used to tell them "thanks for being honest with me, I'm looking for more than a fling right now but If I change my mind I will inform you" and no hard feelings).

Let her go out. Let her find a hobby. Do things that take her to continually meet people. I was advised that by a single woman in her 40s. Let her not take men seriously, A MAN IS NOT REAL UNTIL HE DECLARES PUBLICLY YOU TWO ARE DATING. That means she should bone all those midnight chatting and phone calls, they mean nothing until the man declares his mind (I see ladies who dump everything and everyone else in favour of those calls, meanwhile he can wake up and decide to stop calling one day and disappear. Then you waste more time in tears and emotion). Grit your teeth and go out (even when you're not in the mood).

Be cautious of that joining some society in church. I have a lot of male friends and they always made it clear that they used church workers and church attendees as their hunting grounds, since they knew most of those women joined church to meet eligible men. So be friendly but remember, he ain't real till he publicly declares your relationship to all of mankind.

Whatever fun you want to have, go and have it starting from now. Every time you say "I'm too tired to go out to this birthday party/office dinner/whatever function", you are reducing your chances of meeting people (we are no longer in the days of Tobit, husbands don't see you praying in your window and knock your father's door down demanding your hand in marriage ). GO OUT THERE AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

If things don't work out, at least you won't have spent your life sitting in one spot, waiting for a bus to arrive that wasn't coming.

I speak from experience and that of my sisters and friends. All the best OP.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Joniboi(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AFTER DOING YANGA IN HER 20'S FOR SERIOUS MINDED MEN NOW YOU ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF ANY MAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY undecided

THIS IS THE FATE THAT AWAITS ALL YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEN WHO MEAN WELL

MANY OF YOU WILL REACH MENOPAUSE WITHOUT ATTRACTING ANY SUITORS

NO SANE MAN WILL MARRY A HARLOT WHO HAS SLEPT WITH UNCOUNTABLE MEN IN HER YOUNGER YEARS

BUNCH OF HOPELESS HOES undecided

#team foreign girls
He he he he!

Whenever I see you posts, even before reading them I know you are out to give it hot to our Nigerian girls.

Mr Foreing girls, I am begging on their behalf, please pity them small even though I know that you are always on point with your comments at times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
chubbypearl:
oh pls!does it matter how many she turned down?and how does that help her present situation?even if she had a terrible past,how does it help to mend the present.smh
d rejections may have led to the current situation. Meanwhile, ur brother dey there... link them.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Smh! Always referring to a friend. Madam, if u don reach 37yrs and still never married but now desperate for marriage, be bold enough to tell us openly so we can enter market go buy one husband come give u. We no be simpletons wey u go think say u fit use our heads any how how.
Story for the gods!no be only market,na shoprite!
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
plendil:

If only, only your fellow females will heed this beautiful advice. Where do you think the bulk of the pressure to get married is coming from?

Yes! fellow ladies. sad
Very true!

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by pbs4real(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
She shld look 4 an older single man I ask for his hand in marriage NO TIME ( if muhammed can't go to the mounting let the mounting go to muhammed)
gbagaun!!
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by chubbypearl(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
ferdimako:

d rejections may have led to the current situation. Meanwhile, ur brother dey there... link them.
so?even if she reject them,how you won take that one help am?no bring my brother come here oooo,i no mention anything about family for here
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by otunbadan(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AFTER DOING YANGA IN HER 20'S FOR SERIOUS MINDED MEN NOW YOU ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF ANY MAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY undecided

THIS IS THE FATE THAT AWAITS ALL YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEN WHO MEAN WELL

MANY OF YOU WILL REACH MENOPAUSE WITHOUT ATTRACTING ANY SUITORS

NO SANE MAN WILL MARRY A HARLOT WHO HAS SLEPT WITH UNCOUNTABLE MEN IN HER YOUNGER YEARS

BUNCH OF HOPELESS HOES undecided

#team foreign girls

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.