Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? (38891 Views)

37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by steppin: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Packaging...that's all that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Tonniey(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Dats if she is beautiful
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Uhnnn..
Me i ddunno ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by stinggy(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
It's always "on behalf of a friend"

**Sighs** undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2015
@Duperola. To simply put it there may be nothing needed to be done. Most men even by that age are already married. Who will seek one older than himself. But she there's the possibility of an older man seeking to remarry because his wife may have passed away.
Let her just live on. If she focuses so much on having another chance at that age, she may fall into the hands of all these heart-breakers.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!

Be friendly, be selfless....join a welfare group or church/mosque subgroup...and help others....and when you meet a man that is a prospect...try to be friends first. When you talk with said man...get him to tell you about himself.

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!

Come out of your shell and admit you are the one. Who knows you might find suitors on here. Smh

13 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by lovat(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Okay brb.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Tearg1: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Take her to this man(see pic)

EVIL CAN NEVER PRODUCE ANY GOOD

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Skoopy(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:

Are you sure there is a friend anywhere in the first place? Anywhere an adage says" you are your best friend ".

3 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by condralbede(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
A Frnd indeed!!

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by maimota(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
I advice her not to look down on any man irrespective of their status. So long as they are responsible and hardworking, they let her remain positive and focus. Men are not scare but tastes are scarce.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Samirana360(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Na only God's grace fit do am

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by janny89: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Tell her to wait 37 is not a barrier she is still young the write one will come 4 her all she need is patience

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by appini: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Advice her to stop being desperate.

Even if it takes her another 10-20 years to find the RIGHT person, then so be it. The importance of one's happiness and emotional well being cannot be over emphasized. That should come first, even before kids.

And even if she never finds the "right one", so what? It isn't the crime of the century to be single. As for having kids, she can either have her biological kids outside of marriage, or she can adopt. Heavens knows there are thousands of vulnerable, needy orphans in desperate need of a loving home.

Na waooh
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by youngalex(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
She should just be herself and don't look desperate,desperation scares men away very fast and going by her age she needs to socialize more to meet men older than her or about her age range and the best place is attending conferences and proffessional courses or if she is into business let her join women in biz(WIMBIZ) and also be close to her pastor/priest,suprisingly most guys do marry early dis days 30-35yrs once they have a job or doing well in business

4 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
I lack sympathy for this kind of ladies. Just ask her to sincerely count the number of guys she has ever disappointed in her life. Smh

10 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
She should focus on things that make her happy at the moment. Being desperate about a man would only result to her settling for less. Patience and prayer will help her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Caleycash(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
Her own na play...except God is with her

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by zigger(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Ley her wait till she is 45 den if it doesn't happen for her she should go and get pregnant

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by okabe(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm hmmmm *clears throat*
Eeerrhm, wat was she doin wen she was younger (like between 20yrs n now), she dey busy dey form 4 guys bah?

Anyways, I just wan tell am sey her tym don pass, make she park her 911 one side abeg make chics c space park dia bentley ni grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
maimota:
I advice her not to look down on any man irrespective of their status. So long as they are responsible and hardworking, they let her remain positive and focus. Men are not scare but tastes are scarce.

C'mon, she dosent have any choice again, she'll marry any available one

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by kraftyiyk: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
and here, just 2 days ago, some set of Nigerian ladies were arguing in this forum that they can't marry a Man whose salary is 50k,

OP maybe your friend is in that class ...tell her to lower her radar... God will answer her prayer.

9 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Sunnypar(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Does she resides in Lagos? If yes, let her listen to this radio stations inspiration fm 92.3 today by 7pm, radio continental 102.3fm by 11.59pm every day(she should listen to todays show) and send a mail to d.akpata@rc1023.fm

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2015
most of them their problem is simply PRIDE.... I av one dat is 40, her sistas 37 and 35 respectively, yet unmarried. Igberaga por(too much pride)

7 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by omoiseselagba: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No, I'm not joking. I know where the joke section is if I need it.

Unlike you, I don't attest to marriage bring a do-or-die affair. You need to understand that it's never about how soon one gets married but how well the couple stay married.

What problem?

You think being single is a problem that needs to be "solved"? Problem for whom? If you don't mind my asking?

You realise the real problem starts if she rushes into marriage out of blind desperation, all in the vain bid to satisfy societal values and perception of her, whatever those may be? And when that happens, would you/society be there in that marriage with her? Or will she be dished out the usual "grin and bear" Nollywood advice?

Really.

And you wonder why there are so many failing marriages? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the root cause of this is because the foundation was faulty.

Marrying out of desperation can never be a good thing, nor will it ever yield positive results. A desperate woman such as this one would overlook so many red flags, so many flaws and warning signs in a potential spouse she would normally not have even considered, but now will, simply out of desperation.

Stop pressurizing people to get married. Stop the trend of ostracizing and being unnecessarily judgemental of singletons. Marriage isn't for everyone. The world won't come crashing if a person chooses to remain single.

you deserve a bottle of ace root.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by airsaylongcon: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
I know someone who might be interested. He's about doing same age give or take a few years. If she's interested and not gonna think funny of it, we can hook them up and see where it leads them. Pm me and we can take it from there.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by gulfer: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
duperola:
Give her my number, 080275-----; check my signature for the rest wink wink wink
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by fitinwell: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Der are possibilities that she was omo igboro b4 she repented...mayb na Hard babe.... Or she was busy stabbin men when dey offend her... Like we hear every day..

1 Like

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2015
youngalex:
She should just be herself and don't look desperate,desperation scares men away very fast and going by her age she needs to socialize more to meet men older than her or about her age range and the best place is attending conferences and proffessional courses or if she is into business let her join women in biz(WIMBIZ) and also be close to her pastor/priest,suprisingly most guys do marry early dis days 30-35yrs once they have a job or doing well in business
see what PDP has done to nigerian youth.... Marrying at 30-35 is early? Corruption is really killing us gradually

2 Likes

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by Brugo(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Single Men her age are looking for young ladies in their 20s. Her best bet is a divorced man or a widower.

Many things can delay a woman. May she find her knight this year.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.