Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? (38816 Views)

37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by blueAgent(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
duperola:
am creating ds thread 4 a friend who is on d verge of desperation.she sought my advice on what else 2 do 2 attract eligible serious guys 2 herself!

Tell her to come to my Church OPM.
here is the address and the G.O number

No 1 OPM Close, Off Eliozu Road, Port
Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
+2348033385271

It is 100%free she should call the number.
I promise her God would suprise her it is a promise.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by bluefilm: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tallesty1:
Attracting a man isn't the problem, keeping him is.

It is a lie If you tell me that she hasn't attracted a man since her teens but she turned them down because her eyes were set on the Impossible.

Sha, she still has a chance, thou it may not last but at least her name go enter book.

Take her to this man(see pic)

Bad guy. grin grin grin

At 37, the OP has yet realized that her window of opportunity is already firmly closed?

Why am I not surprised!

Fish brain mentality at its best.
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by bluefilm: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
xreal:
She should change her bad attitude(s)/behavior(s).

That's all.

At 37, changing her assumed bad attitudes /behavior has no noticeable effect on her worn out pussy and fallen breasts.

Hope you are aware of that? cool
Re: How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? by gerizzim: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=caprini1 post=31846158]When she starts dating again,ask her to be a giver.Givers never lacks....sometimes a guys may love a girl so much,and have bought a lot of stuffs for her,like phones,clothes ,jewels etc,but once marriage comes to his mind,and he accesses the relationship ,only to find out that she doesn't have an handkerchief in her name bought for him,he calls the relationship off.2..Let her simply be gently ,calm and peaceful ,trust me she's taken already!..Men don't like "I too know babes".[/quote
]

Tru esp the I TOO KNOW TYPE. dos once wen dey too confrontational and always want to challenge you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos / So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.