Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29590 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechiā€™s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by zingobaby: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmmm,no good politican in dis country.Ther all d same
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Kenai: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Why is this junk on fp? Only a brainless fool will believe the nonsense.

Why resort to insults like a common thug? Instead of spewing your venom, why not try to debunk any of the accusations made on that post?
Just select ONE accusation you believe is a lie, and I'll give you the proof you need.

Let's start with the City Gates accusation.
Ladies and gentlemen, AFTER FOUR YEARS of its 'construction commencement', these are the Owerri City Gates.

After 4 F0CKING YEARS.

Abagworo, what do you have to say about this? The date is on that newspaper, and it's the Feb 28 2015 edition of ThisDAY newspaper.
Mr. Man, let me warn you, I live in Imo State; and if you dare me one more time, I will fill this thread with incriminating pictures of Okorocha's incompetence. I'm sure you've met my MCMLXXVI.

Dare me, punk.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:

Morality is subjective. What may seem moral to you may not be moral to me

Morality and freedom have built some of the best societies! Killing shouldn't be a big issue when it comes to classing it as immoral!

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by bros856: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mr journalist why do think this is the best time to make up this list. Am not from Imo state but I live in Owerri for years now. All that i know as a non Imolite is that Imo state is better than what it was before and to get things done in government you have to raise funds way you don't have enough. Rocha has been a rich and successful man before joining Politics. What list will you make up in some states where Governors could hardly feed his family before joining politics and now are going on private jets.Some states the list is endless. I think you should visit some states and make up their list then you will appreciate Governor Rochas. Governance is not easy as you think, You can't do everything right and you can satisfy everyone.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by luvinhubby(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:
How is legalising abortion a crime?
Did you just type that

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MRLINGTON(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
LIES!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Okeycima: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dats y I normally comment on issues concern in imo state becos is ma state and all r true anyone denial of this is not from the state or what he or she need to do is to counter the above points or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kingjoo: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
sokotoburundi:
weytin concern me? Sheybi na dem Igbos e suppose concern, btw i heard he will be future biafra president.
Is biafra not a white elephant project? What a perfect match?
You are as confused as your name sounds. You know it concerns the "Igbos" yet you left all you are doing to read and to comment just to show your bigoted hatred for them. If Biafra is as you said why I'd it giving you such sleepless nights. confused mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kenai:

Why resort to insults like a common thug? Instead of spewing your venom, why not try to debunk any of the accusations made on that post?
Just select ONE accusation you believe is a lie, and I'll give you the proof you need.

Ladies and gentlemen, AFTER FOUR YEARS of its 'construction commencement', these are the Owerri City Gates.

After 4 F0CKING YEARS.

Abagworo, what do you have to say about this? The date is on that newspaper, and it's the Feb 28 2015 edition of ThisDAY newspaper.
Mr. Man, let me warn you, I live in Imo State; and if you dare me one more time, I will fill this thread with incriminating pictures of Okorocha's incompetence. I'm sure you've met my MCMLXXVI.

Dare me, punk.

lol! I dare you more than a million folds. Some lies are childish. Showing us pictures of roads PDP refused to fix in their 12years will only expose them the more. I can show you pictures of what Okorocha did in 4 years and it dwarfs PDP 12 years by a very wide margin. eg the Orlu-Owerri highway dualisation from Owerri to Orlu. That alone dwarfs everything PDP did.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
If you are not in imo and you don't have your pvc don't comment o because come april 11 imolites knows who they will vote for but going by analysis owelle is going to win. Pdp has unsettled court case same to Apga, UPP is new party and osmond isn't that popular while accord is seen as the messiah which might happen in last minute dats ken ojiri.Apc is in order that makes rochas likely to win and besides an orlu man will not leave his brother to support someone else neither will an owerri man vote for mbaise(pdp). Rochas is only fighting for okigwe zone vote cos owerri zone is already securied through his deputy gov from mbaitoli. If my analysis is wrong come april 11th ban me from NL.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kenai:

After 4 F0CKING YEARS.

Dare me, punk.

Pls we need pictures.. Time the world knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ahizih(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP!OP!!OP!!! How many times did i call you? Why did you forget to tell Nigerian youths and students that Rochas since he became the governor of Imo has not paid any corper serving in the state? Still he keeps claiming he likes the youths and students. Woe to whoever that have been brain washed by Nigerian politicians,who are full of selfishness

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cold(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Morality and freedom have built some of the best societies! Killing shouldn't be a big issue when it comes to classing it as immoral!
You kill people not fetuses
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cold(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
luvinhubby:

Did you just type that
Yes i did. Why?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
nkemdi89:
If you are not in imo and you don't have your pvc don't comment o because come april 11 imolites knows who they will vote for but going by analysis owelle is going to win. Pdp has unsettled court case same to Apga, UPP is new party and osmond isn't that popular while accord is seen as the messiah which might happen in last minute dats ken ojiri.Apc is in order that makes rochas likely to win and besides an orlu man will not leave his brother to support someone else neither will an owerri man vote for mbaise(pdp). Rochas is only fighting for okigwe zone vote cos owerri zone is already securied through his deputy gov from mbaitoli. If my analysis is wrong come april 11th ban me from NL.

Your analysis is quite true. That's why I said earlier that this is his saving grace else he deserves to be kicked out like ohakim

5 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:

You kill people not fetuses

?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Staru1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:
Jesu!! No wonder Obasanjo said to imo people, I gave you people small theif but una go carry armed robber.. I repeat Rochas is indeed fraud personified.. Imo Don finish oo. Imo people make una vote the wayo man out

OBJ SAY NA BIG THIEF OO OH..
NA TRUE OBJ TALK.
ROCHAS NA EYE SERVICE MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Kenai: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

lol! I dare you more than a million folds. Some lies are childish. Showing us pictures of roads PDP refused to fix in their 12years will only expose them the more. I can show you pictures of what Okorocha did in 4 years and it dwarfs PDP 12 years by a very wide margin. eg the Orlu-Owerri highway dualisation from Owerri to Orlu. That alone dwarfs everything PDP did.

Immbecile, you see how you just gave yourself away?
I just posted pictures CONFIRMING the accusation that Okorocha's gates are now ABANDONED PROJECTS, and now you're jumping to Owerri-Orlu dualization. Why are you running from pillar to post like a coward?

Like I said, point out even ONE accusation on that post you'd like us to prove on this thread.
The choice is yours, coward.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can show 20 dual carriageways done by Okorocha as a pointer to the reality even though I acknowledge that more still needs to be done.

1 Nworie layout

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arysexy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas is a scam.

IMO people if una want ur state fund to be used for thiefbubuu's frivolities, then vote roguechas ojorocha

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
2 Dee Sam road Owerri

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by idiagbo86(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
That's the deadly change APC effects. Voters,take note and be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
I can show 20 dual carriageways done by Okorocha as a pointer to the reality even though I acknowledge that more still needs to be done.

1 Nworie layout

All those cut and join China roads that he built. What about the contractors that he is owing and hope you know that all are verbal awards of contracts therefore no proof and no paper work then no trace. He can terminate it at any given time

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
2 Dee Sam road Owerri

Lol.. Please snap that freedom square.. Place resembles wetin children construct
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
3 owerri road in Okigwe town

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

All those cut and join China roads that he built. What about the contractors that he is owing and hope you know that all are verbal awards of contracts therefore no proof and no paper work then no trace. He can terminate it at any given time

Did PDP construct only 10 in their 12 years? However he did it we are not aware but its a fact that he dualised more than 20 roads in 4 years and none is less than 2km with the longest being 45 kilometers (80% completed) .
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
4 Ihiala road in Orlu town

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by calmdownplease: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
All this hatred on okorocha is bc he join gmb in apc which lgbo's hate the most. Next week the will all be ashamed.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by dabossman(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Personally, I don't care for Rochas and what he does in Imo. I believe the people of I'm are more than capable of voting him out when the time comes. But to think these allegations were compiled by a journalist is pitiful. No figures or anything to show that any investigate journalism was carried out.

This journalist needs to go and improve his craft.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by faray: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
story 4 d gods...PDP @ work again...
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Kenai: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

1 Nworie layout

Mr Man, how does this, in any way, debunk the damning accusations leveled against Rochas on this thread? See how you're drowning in denial?
I'm glad people can now see through you.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Did PDP construct only 10 in their 12 years? However he did it we are not aware but its a fact that he dualised more than 20 roads in 4 years and none is less than 2km with the longest being 45 kilometers (80% completed) .

He constructs substandard roads at the very expense of the contractors without any mobilisation fee and proper paper work. That's why abandoned projects are littered everywhere in owerri because he refused to pay the contractors. What about the abandoned gates? Abi he wanted to transform owerri into a big zoo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy / Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.