Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Are All Men The Same? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Men The Same? (734 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Ladies, I'm sorry If it will annoy you but it's the truth. You really have to take correction now.
Dear ladies,Firstly if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age
because you are looking for a perfect man, Something is wrong with you. Sorry to say this but it's truth. Your propaganda magazine tells you that 'all' men are liars, cheats and useless but let’s be honest here,which is more likely that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men, OR is there something wrong with one African Woman Ladies, you certainly will not get into a happy marriage if you always hang out with your so called 'girlfriends' every night at a bar or clubs and waiting for a guy to buy
you a drink and take you home. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday and Saturday nights does NOT make you look like a wife material. You want a good man? Invest in a good wardrobe and dress responsibly. When a man comes to you, smile and be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of your kind of man. Ladies please and please, stop going into a relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad and all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. Remember, No man is
perfect! Even you!.
You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter. If a carpenter was good enough to marry MARY THE MOTHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST", why isn't one good enough for you? Do not focus on where a
man is now,but look and see where he has
the potentials to be a better person. What’s the point of being beaten every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do you want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your car with sunglasses covering your
swollen eyes then you look out of the window and see a happy couple in a road side holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage? Please, don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap
him. Your 'perfect' man is out there.
Believe, work and pray and you will get it.
I was discussing with a young lady who has had a really bad relationship over the years.
According to her, all men are dogs! Then i asked her "including your dad? She then said No just single guys.

Beloved, Don't generalize things when you make statements or analyze an issue. That dog is someone's heart beat they can't do without. The fact that your relationship doesn't work out fine, with the wrong men you meet doesn't mean there are no good guys out there; And until you understand what relationship is about, all men will be dogs to you...
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Old gist..

Say something new undecided
Re: Are All Men The Same? by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Na today? Them don tell them tire undecided
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Op,why u attach ur pix?? undecided
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Even if rapture happen, dem no go hear u.
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
I done commot am before you go think watin I dey think....
kitnah:
Op,why u attach ur pix?? undecided
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
I done commot am before you go think watin I dey think....
lmao

1 Like

Re: Are All Men The Same? by ivyT(f): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Even if rapture happen, dem no go hear u.

Dem nor go hear

* but do we care?= NO
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
You can be different
ivyT:

Dem nor go hear

* but do we care?= NO
Re: Are All Men The Same? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'll say something new when you reach 55
lagmostkuit:
Old gist..

Say something new undecided

(1) (Reply)

Something About Men That All Ladies Should Understand / bbb / Is It Okay To Date Your Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.