Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS (27012 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by shejane: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't know what people are saying but all am saying is that APC must continue in Lagos State.

Hmmmmm that's all

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by kstyle2(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Put sentiments aside, fashola and akpabio have been the most hardworking govnors in 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Chibokgame: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Because it is Fashola . The ABC group are singing his praise.
If it were to be Johnathan, they would have said election propaganda.

God help us Out.
Good people great Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
kstyle2:
Put sentiments aside, fashola and [b]akpabio [/b]have been the most hardworking govnors in 9ja

Abeg don't insult the Fashola and thread with that name.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by anonimi: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
shejane:
I don't know what people are saying but all am saying is that APC must continue in Lagos State.

Hmmmmm that's all

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by abbsal(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Good work though........but can I afford it? Or can an average Nigerian afford it?...anyways thanks for d development.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Abagworo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
beautiful! Seems APC has the best of the best
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015

Ilupeju Housing Estate....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Akanniade(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I Think there was a chaotic situation between the subscribers of igando estate and LBIC which received deposits from the subscribers. Fashola was asked to intervene between the two parties. Seriously I don't know what happened after that but I think the numerous petitions halted the completion of igando estate.

Anyway fashola really did great in lagos
I had the unfortunate misfortune of subscribing for the igando/egan scheme since 2009 through LBIC with full payment. Today its remains an abandoned project said to have been taken over by Fashola.
This scam being pictured here was only started last year and here it is being commissioned. Lagos state government is one big scam. This project is for them and their cronies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
kstyle2:
Put sentiments aside, fashola and akpabio have been the most hardworking govnors in 9ja

Remove Akpabio from list of performers. Everyone knows everything he did from stadium to roads and hotels. They are little compared with the money he got. Only Amaechi did outstandingly well among the super rich oil States.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by ademusiwa3: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where is fashola getting the land from. Are they breaking people houses.

I am confuse.

If you did not believe that western Nigeria is different from Nigeria. Anthony enahoro was the one who ask from the independent of western Nigeria on the floor of western Nigeria. He did not ask for the independent of Nigeria as claim by Nigeria.

Anthony enahoro ask for the independent of western nigeria,not nigeria on the floor of the lower parliament of western Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Toktee:
in Kano,Edo,Rivers,osun,oyo,nasarawa etc,the story is the same.
CHANGE IS NOW.
When people talk about OTHER APC controlled states, I don't say much, but when you start adding EDO to it, what can I do but shake my head...
Like the song of a few years back said: 'Landlord, travel and see...' You may do well to compare his achievements with those of Mimiko. You can compare the major towns of Benin, Ekpoma and Auchi with Akure, Ondo and ...(Don't even know which to pick); you can compare his renovated "red roof" revolution schools with scratch to finish Mega Primary and Secondary schools in Ondo; you may check out their tertiary institutions too - AAU vs AAUA, Usen Poly* vs Owo Poly*, etc. You may check out the staff strength in the Primary and Secondary Schools (the school I finished from, since divided into Senior and Junior Secondary sections have 1 and 3 govt employed teachers respectively for over two years now). You may check out their strides in the Medical sector - structures, facilities and staff strength, etc. I could go on and on, but can the APC stop making noise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
These estate is at ogba,plas correct me if I'm wrong. I pass by it daily;except if the estates look alike.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Zico5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fashola is commissioning while oga jonah keeps promising and embezzling. Just remember that God is watching us o
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
These estate is at ogba,pls correct me if I'm wrong. I pass by it daily;except if the estates look alike. Good job lagos state.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Dragonking: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gradually, we from the south south and south east are taking over Lagos. grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by olas24u(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:

Meanwhile, Jonascam and the PDP are busy commissioning stolen internet pictures and other peoples property.... grin

#Change is inevitable grin

Real scam grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Remove Akpabio from list of performers. Everyone knows everything he did from stadium to roads and hotels. They are little compared with the money he got. Only Amaechi did outstandingly well among the super rich oil States.
APC problem! All you need to be a PERFORMER is to be on their side. It's a foregone conclusion that the best Governor in Nigeria is Godswill Akpabio. World class infrastructure, second to none has been his knack! Fashola comes second, but with more money (Fed allocation and IGR); then the others come in. What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
ajepako:
Very good gesture from fashola..

But how many low or middle income earners can afford those houses??

That's food for thought

Gbam!!...... that's the BIG question...... houses plenty for this Lagos... but they are empty.... the house rent is very high in most areas.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:

APC problem! All you need to be a PERFORMER is to be on their side. It's a foregone conclusion that the best Governor in Nigeria is Godswill Akpabio. World class infrastructure, second to none has been his knack! Fashola comes second, but with more money (Fed allocation and IGR); then the others come in. What are you talking about?

IGR does not count. Lagos high IGR is an evidence of a working government. I maintain that with the amount Akwa Ibom got those few roads, Hotels and stadium is nothing in 8 years.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.