Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS (27011 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015

Fashola's skills acquisition center

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YeuI8GI6MzY/UU2Y2gPJjvI/AAAAAAAAiqc/Ga9jxDF75R4/s1600/topten-naija-akwa-ibom.jpg[/img]

Akpabio's skills acquisition center
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by IleIfe2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
jmaine:

Two dafties struggling for attention.

...but your dumb asss can not show us what your village governor did with your money. Who is really daft?

I just wonder why at your old age you are still trolling on the internet like a damn nuisance..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by angelsing(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
anonimi:

Continuity that ABANDONS 80% of the state is winchious hell.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197516_lagos_jpg3f906b8c6771975e9de9fe884f15e1e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab

Ah!..Here comes the coloured printer...We have been waiting for you...2 more copies please...Enemy of progress!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Owliver(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Typical. See people praising tinubu and fashola like they were gods, as if say na them papa money them use do am... Nigerians with their chop I chop mentality, that's why we'll continue to be fooled... Btw, nice development....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
IleIfe2:

grin grin grin grin

That's TaNoids and Akpabio's world class infrastructure. The best governor in Nigeria.. grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
erunz:
those shouting up fashola and apc, that building was suppose to be a low costing house but it goes for #17m, how many poor man can afford this, besides this building have been completed since last year and people living in it why is he commisioning now. if u don't believe me to to Ogba an comfirm this info. APC is only on paper and their policies never favours the ordinary Nigerian

Is the government for the poor only?
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by jmaine: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:

...but your dumb asss can not show us what your village governor did with your money. Who is really daft?

I just wonder why at your old age you are still trolling on the internet like a damn nuisance..

It's been long I took a maggot like you to the cleaners, just stick to doing your photo ops while allowing Valid Lagosians like us do the talking. . . . .

Internet Lagosians without PVC's like your sorry old self are worthless in the scheme of things . . . .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
jmaine:

It's been long I took a fool like you to the cleaners, just stick to doing your photo ops while allowing Valid Lagosians like us do the talking.
Internet Lagosians without PVC's like are worthless in the scheme of things . . . .
[/s]

Ode TaNoid villager, who dash you Lagos? Is it not a damn shame that at your old age, you still have no sense of worth, no sense of true identity and belonging...

Cleaners ko, laundromat ni... Opononu agbaya nuisance...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by jmaine: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ode TaNoid villager, who dash you Lagos? Is it not a damn shame that at your old age, you still have no sense of worth, no sense of true identity and belonging...

Cleaners ko, laundromat ni... Opononu agbaya nuisance...

Lolz @ the stale old age jabs, it has been proven to be false for those who know me well offline.

Am based in Lagos and thus a Lagosian. Now who the fvck is Aresa/EkoIle/Agbameta/Plaindealer without a PVC capable of voting in the next election.

We will chose the next governor of Lagos state while nonentities like you will only wail and gnash their rotten teeth online.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by sevule(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:
One thing about ignorance is people talking for talking sake without basic knowledge about anything.

Go to akpabio's website, he listed on his website what he did, what he's working on and budgeted for?

We know what the man budgeted for and what he's building so you can not make up what doesn't exist or what the man himself did not claim he did...

The man has done absolutely NOTHING and yet his praise singers would be here singing his praises for non existent projects. What I wonder is HOW he was reelected despite his non performance.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by rad1cal2: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Fashola scamming Lagosians since 2007.

Konfam tory !!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
ajepako:
Very good gesture from fashola..

But how many low or middle income earners can afford those houses??

That's food for thought

Not every American lives in Washington, DC and New York, the cities are not meant for everyone.

Besides Expensive housing, you'd consider other offerings such as vibrant economies, diverse populations, interesting attractions and active social scenes.

If you feel the city offerings ain't worth it, there are 36 other states in naija. Meanwhile, I really think lagos government housing expenses are pretty cheap.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
@aresa, the only problem am having with many estates commissioned by fashola is that the are too expensive. An average salary earner won't afford to pay for these houses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
django1:
Some people will come later and say they are the ones developing lagos. Lol. See estates na!
Check this out: How Fashola looted N402bn in Lagos: www.nairaland.com/2147714/how-fashola-looted-n402bn-lagos

Fashola just de deceive Lagosians, looting their money in the name of "eko o ni baje o".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by mmsen: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
ademusiwa3:
mmsen, We are a different country from Nigeria. At the time. We were a protectorate of Britain. Meaning.. We were not a colony of Britain. There is a difference between a Protectorate and a colony.

We had our system.. with Emperor of the Independent country of Western nigeria. but ask another country to protect our military wise. which was britain and anthony enahara ask for us to break that tie with britain. That is all that happen in history.

You have to know that we were just protectorate of Britian, and not colony of britain. Colony is different from Protectorate..

The Colony of Lagos was incorporated into the Protectorate of Southern Nigeria in 1906.

Anthony Enahoro was born in 1923.

I was making reference to his call in 1953 for Nigerian independence.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
@aresa, the only problem am having with many estates commissioned by fashola is that the are too expensive. An average salary earner won't afford to pay for these houses.

I see what you are saying, but everywhere all over the world including Nigeria, people cut their coats according to their sizes. Home ownership is predominantly a middle class affair and not necessarily for the average income earner making N18,000/month. This is why all over the world they have homes in some categories of income earners and apartments for different income earners. Fingers are not equal.

The government can not sustain borrowing money with standard interest rates to building homes for N10 then turn around and give it away for N2 naira, doing so means you are asking the rest of Nigeria/Tens of millions to move into Lagos for almost free housing. This is asking for chaos and total state bankruptcy..

And if your dream is to own a home, then grow your skills, get a better income generating job and move up to the middle class or make more money. This is the case all over the world and this is the reason why people get better education or learn better paying skills.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
sevule:

The man has done absolutely NOTHING and yet his praise singers would be here singing his praises for non existent projects. What I wonder is HOW he was reelected despite his non performance.

I listed what the man completed after 8 years in office and I'm yet to be challenged or my facts disputed. There's a reason why they can not.

...but he's a performer when it comes to throwing away taxpayers money either to buy private jet, dash celebrities luxury jeeps, buy 4 armored luxury mercedes benz trucks and so on....
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ibaka Deep Seaport Not In National Projects Plan

Despite the yearly allocation of several billions of naira for the construction of a proposed greenfield deep seaport at Ibaka in Akwa Ibom State by both the State Government and the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) since 2011, the project has remained elusive, with no evidence of a port being built at the proposed site.

The project is missing in the National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan and in the list of similar projects planned in partnership between the federal government and state government, with expectations of private investors collaborations, investigations by LEADERSHIP have revealed.

The Ibaka Deep Seaport, a project for which the federal ministry of transport, the NPA and the Akwa Ibom State Government have held several workshops and taken commendations at several events is also missing in a maritime and air transport report prepared by Steer Davies Gleave for the Infrastructure Consortium for Africa (ICA) hosted by

The African Development Bank.

The study, which was carried out to assess the potential for enhanced private participation in the maritime and air transport sectors in Africa however identified the Lekki Deep Seaport measuring 970m of container berths, 320m dry bulk berth, 1-2 oil berths and located 60km east of Lagos.

The Badagry greefield port, Koko Port and Olokola Port were also listed with their capacity and promoters.

http://leadership.ng/news/313179/ibaka-deep-seaport-not-national-projects-plan-investigation

See how the man is swindling the people of Akwa Ibom. The man budgets billions every year for the same seaport that doesn't exist, not even fence abi bush clearing was done, it doesn't even exist on the FG's gazette... And some jokers scream and yell ibaka seaport every day. It doesn't exist in Nigeria or internationally... Akpabio is just budgeting and pocketing billions every year....smh
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:

If with the largest budget in Nigeria, 5 million population and 8 years in office and just a few roads built, 1 football field, 1 cinema and 1 library Akpabio is the best governor in Nigeria, then you need emergency brain surgery...

Akpabio's achievements can not go over half a page on NL and you can not show me anything he completed after showing me the few roads, flyover, 1 library, 1 football field and 1 cinema.

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1

^^^^^ That was TKO in Favor of Fashola, not even close...

I don't need to bandy words with you...the awards have been there to show who's the better performer - long before the current politically motivated side-taking.
And why is it difficult for APCites to argue without resorting to INSULTS? Emergency Brain Surgery indeed! By their fruits you shall know them.
#ihavedecided.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by erunz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:

Sadly for you, low or high cost, you mind showing us the ones in your village. Of course you can not..
thank you sir fortunately there is none in my village because another mouth running governor whp once told a poor Nigerian to go and die and believe he is in ur party APCHIT a party of hypocrite and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

IGR does not count. Lagos high IGR is an evidence of a working government. I maintain that with the amount Akwa Ibom got those few roads, Hotels and stadium is nothing in 8 years.
IGR does count and it doesn't in any way point at how much a government is working. It has been the wont of APC controlled states to massively tax their citizens, but that isn't the topic here.
I remember watching many state sponsored documentaries on Akwa-Ibom state back then and I really marveled at the work being done by that man. Definitely not a FEW world class roads, flyovers, schools, World class hotels, world class stadium, world class golf course, world class drainage system, etc. We could go on arguing, but it won't achieve much. Lest I forget, I support Jonathan, not the PDP; so don't think we are doing a PDP vs APC debate here.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
Ohibenemma:

I don't need to bandy words with you...the awards have been there to show who's the better performer - long before the current politically motivated side-taking.
And why is it difficult for APCites to argue without resorting to INSULTS? Emergency Brain Surgery indeed! By their fruits you shall know them.
#ihavedecided.
[/s]

This is digital age 2015, regurgitating empty words and ignorant platitudes doesn't cut it.

Below is akpabio's website so show us what the man forgot to list on his website, awarded contract for or built or just keep quiet.

http://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/

I've listed what the man did so prove me wrong if you can? Why is it hard for you to do that anyways? Is it because you can not...?

I can't stand people just shouting and shouting but lack the capacity to back up their noise with facts.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:

IGR does count and it doesn't in any way point at how much a government is working. It has been the wont of APC controlled states to massively tax their citizens, but that isn't the topic here.

Let me lecture you per operating budget and what states work with...

Lagos state's monthly IGR is 20 billion/20 million population

N20 billion x 12 = N240 billion

Allocation is N10 billion x 12 =120

N240 billion x N120 billion = N360 billion

All the IGR you people make noise about = N240 and with allocation = N360 while the yearly budget is N489 billion.

N489 billion - N360 billion = N129 billion

It means with IGR and allocation, Lagos state government still doesn't have enough money to get to their N489 billion budget, they still have to borrow extra N129 to get to N489 billion

Akwa ibom's budget with IGR or no IGR is always between N469 - N550 billion which means Akpabio with just 5 million people budgets more money than Lagos state.

So, do you mind telling us why Fashola with smaller budget than Akpabio delivered more than Akpabio many times over and why Fashola commissions projects everyday while akpabio commissions once a year or not even 1 sometimes?

Educate yourself a little and avoid embarrassing yourself on the internet...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:

Definitely not a FEW world class roads, flyovers, schools, World class hotels, world class stadium, world class golf course, world class drainage system, etc. We could go on arguing, but it won't achieve much. Lest I forget, I support Jonathan, not the PDP; so don't think we are doing a PDP vs APC debate here.

1. The man didn't build one single new school and if you insist he did, show us the school or find something else to talk about..

2.. Only irresponsible governments spends taxpayers money on things like golf course, hotels and other nonsense that's of zero relevance to the taxpayers..

3. The drainage thing you are talking about is abandoned and uncompleted and that state still gets flooded like no man's business....

4. You support Jonathan and not the PDP, but the same Jonathan is the head of the PDP and the main flag bearer charged to carry out the same PDP mandate and manifesto? Sounds like the most unintelligent rubbish ever.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

This is digital age 2015, regurgitating empty words and ignorant platitudes doesn't cut it.

Below is akpabio's website so show us what the man forgot to list on his website, awarded contract for or built or just keep quiet.

http://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/

I've listed what the man did so prove me wrong if you can? Why is it hard for you to do that anyways? Is it because you can not...?

I can't stand people just shouting and shouting but lack the capacity to back up their noise with facts.
One, You don't need to be insulting to make your point;
Secondly, only a non-Nigerian would claim ignorance of the effective use of the social media for propaganda by APC governments. Fashola commissions street lights on a street with poor drainages and the whole will hear about it; photographs will be taken, interviews will be conducted in which the governor and his aides will talk about the strategic importance of the street, bla bla bla. That strategy makes it easy for you to pull out photos and links when such suits you.
It isn't same with most PDP governors - and even the President, a flaw he should work upon if he wins; their works are usually done with less noise, and sometimes appear out of the blues when they are mentioned, such that those unaware will disbelieve their existence. I saw some of these things on television and can't start providing pics of them now.
This argument is useless; what will be, will be.
#ihavedecided.
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:

It has been the wont of APC controlled states to massively tax their citizens, but that isn't the topic here.

Does it mean you own PDP states where they don't tax or have high taxes commission projects everyday like this APC state/s? What's your point really?

Taxes judiciously used means more services, projects and infrastructures. The people you claim they tax everyday have projects and infrastructures delivered everyday on their behalf, they have new hospitals, new health centers, water works, skills centers, nursing schools that your Akpabio didn't build for his people...

Lagos state building and constructing everyday means bricklayers are working, painters are working, accountants are working, electricians are working, pipefitters are working, lawyers are working, roofers are working, tile layers are working, food vendors are working sign writers and advertisers are working .......it means more people are employed and they are all paying taxes and the homeowners are paying property and other taxes which in turn fund other housing developments, roads, bridges,, hospitals health centers and so on...

It takes money to make money and it takes money to provide services and infrastructures on behalf of the people...

It's public administration 101 which your PDP states know nothing about hence lack of anything to show for the taxes and allocations they collect, hence people like you not able to show us anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
Ohibenemma:

One, You don't need to be insulting to make your point;
Secondly, only a non-Nigerian would claim ignorance of the effective use of the social media for propaganda by APC governments. Fashola commissions street lights on a street with poor drainages and the whole will hear about it; photographs will be taken, interviews will be conducted in which the governor and his aides will talk about the strategic importance of the street, bla bla bla. That strategy makes it easy for you to pull out photos and links when such suits you.
It isn't same with most PDP governors - and even the President, a flaw he should work upon if he wins; their works are usually done with less noise, and sometimes appear out of the blues when they are mentioned, such that those unaware will disbelieve their existence. I saw some of these things on television and can't start providing pics of them now.
This argument is useless; what will be, will be.
#ihavedecided.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your shallow and empty rants with zero relevance.

You said akpabio built first class schools, hospitals and so on, so just show us what you are talking about and that's all I need you to do..
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
erunz:

thank you sir fortunately there is none in my village

[s]because another mouth running who once told a poor Nigerian to go and die and believe he is in ur party APCHIT a party of hypocrite and propaganda[/s]

You don't have to tell me, I know...
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Ohibenemma(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
aresa:

1. The man didn't build one single new school and if you insist he did, show us the school or find something else to talk about..

2.. Only irresponsible governments spends taxpayers money on things like golf course, hotels and other nonsense that's of zero relevance to the taxpayers..

3. The drainage thing you are talking about is abandoned and uncompleted and that state still gets flooded like no man's business....

4. You support Jonathan and not the PDP, but the same Jonathan is the head of the PDP and the main flag bearer charged to carry out the same PDP mandate and manifesto? Sounds like the most unintelligent rubbish ever.
1. This thread should help you, I think...
www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures
2. He's not my Governor; my Governor is Adams Oshiomhole, another APC loudmouth whose second term has been spent doing virtually ***
3. Is my support for Jonathan and not for the PDP difficult for you to comprehend? Let me educate you: two times Oshiomhole contested under the ACN, I voted for him. First time, on account of his reputation as a Labour Leader and second time, on account of his first term achievements. If he were qualified to contest again, he CAN'T get my vote cos his second term, so far, has been a failure.
During same period, Jonathan came up and he was the only PDP candidate I voted for, amongst others for H.O.Reps, H.O.Senate and the House of Assembly. This time, I'm not so sure of where my votes will tilt, except for the Presidency. Hope you've understood now?
I won't be responding any further to you, OK?
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by aresa: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ohibenemma:

1. This thread should help you, I think...
www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures
2. He's not my Governor; my Governor is Adams Oshiomhole, another APC loudmouth whose second term has been spent doing virtually ***
3. Is my support for Jonathan and not for the PDP difficult for you to comprehend? Let me educate you: two times Oshiomhole contested under the ACN, I voted for him. First time, on account of his reputation as a Labour Leader and second time, on account of his first term achievements. If he were qualified to contest again, he CAN'T get my vote cos his second term, so far, has been a failure.
During same period, Jonathan came up and he was the only PDP candidate I voted for, amongst others for H.O.Reps, H.O.Senate and the House of Assembly. This time, I'm not so sure of where my votes will tilt, except for the Presidency. Hope you've understood now?
I won't be responding any further to you, OK?

Again, I'm not interested in your meaningless essay. I just want to see the so called akpabio's world class schools, hospitals and so on.

Why is it so hard for you to just copy and paste the so called first class rubbish you are talking about.

See, I said the man did not complete more than 3 projects in 8 years with the largest budget in nigeria apart from the roads and flyover and up till now, you people can not prove me wrong, you just keep dancing around and posting redundant and irrelevant nonsense...

Don't spew what you can not back up with facts, doing so makes you look stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.